+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

Hanasal

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
I see many applicants who passed their tests in May, June from Scarborough still waiting for their oath invite.
Also has anyone heard of files being moved to Mississauga for oath recently?

ashu1175

Jun 14, 2013
Hi

Can someone tell me if we need to carry documents for kids as well when we go for test/interview? If yes, kids also should join?

AHHA121

Star Member
May 4, 2018
I called cic call center to know about my citizenship app that took more than 12 months with no test updates and they just sent a request to local office to speed up my application.

No idea if that means anything. For me this is non sense. The local office should know and finish my app in normal time frame.

Ottawan

Nov 11, 2011
I called cic call center to know about my citizenship app that took more than 12 months with no test updates and they just told me that we sent the request to the office to speed up my application.

No idea if that means anything. For me this is non sense. The local office should know and finish my app in normal time frame.
That's horrible. I'd send a web inquiry also.

Did they say that your background check is done?

AHHA121

Star Member
May 4, 2018
That's horrible. I'd send a web inquiry also.

Did they say that your background check is done?
I'm the one who asked about my background checks since they don't want to say anything and apparently the agent told me "yeah that correct they still working on background checks".
I've been receiving the same answer for the past 3 phone calls i did in June, August and today.

kenbrother

May 15, 2018
I received test invite yesterday and test is 4 Oct.Finally!
Here is my time line

Date sent: 17th Jan 2018
Received: 21th Jan 2018
AOR: 27th February
IP: 12th April

Slavo

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
I received test invite yesterday and test is 4 Oct.Finally!
Here is my time line

Date sent: 17th Jan 2018
Received: 21th Jan 2018
AOR: 27th February
IP: 12th April
What is your test center ..how did you recieve your test (via email or by mail)?

outflare

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
got email for my test invite

they started processing my application on january 25 , 2018
recieved email for test . 14-Sep-2018

test date : 1-oct-2018

my question is do they call for fingerprints after the test ? How long does it take after we are done with the test .

immigiration1

Star Member
Jul 13, 2014
Mine changed to Decision Made today

Test was in Scarborough on August 21.

How long will it take for Oath invite / Date ? Any guess based on historic data.

I am Mississauga Applicant

AHHA121

Star Member
May 4, 2018
Mine changed to Decision Made today

Test was in Scarborough on August 21.

How long will it take for Oath invite / Date ? Any guess based on historic data.

I am Mississauga Applicant
My sister got her oath invitation within 4 weeks of passing her test. You will receive email.
If you wrote your test on August 21 then you probably will receive your oath invitation letter around September 20th and your ceremony will be around 5th of October.

Last edited:

0ntarian

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
After test and interview ecas status changed to decision made next day or after several days. My question is that an other line in ecas also appears?