+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missing LoE AFTER application submission (despite upload)

Pawanjot62

Dec 13, 2019
Has anyone found solution to this issue of missing loe after submission?
Do we need to report it if it is visible sometimes and disappears next time I login?

hariprasath2593

Aug 15, 2018
Has anyone found solution to this issue of missing loe after submission?
Do we need to report it if it is visible sometimes and disappears next time I login?
Please raise a CSE and confirm with CIC although its the website's glitch.

Though I faced the same issue I didn't raise any CSE as I was able to contact the CIC through phone and confirmed that the file was uploaded successfully.

Pawanjot62

Dec 13, 2019
Thanks for reply!
I also called cic and they confirmed that loe is received.
So there is no need of cse or report technical issue now , right?

vivosvoco

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
I had the same problem, and like many people did, the loe/client information appears after refreshing the page several times. However, I still raised a cse, and the agent told me they didn't receive the loe... what is going on?!

mimai_ca

Feb 7, 2020
I met the same issue and the solution is to refresh the page multiple time and the table will change to a new version with you LOE at the bottom.
Also, if you want call IRCC agent you might hear the voice helper saying that they can not transfer your call to an agent due to the high volume, don't give up at all, just call the number right away, you may be lucky to talk to someone during this time. The voice helper randomly decides if they will connect you or not. And tip, if the agent is not friendly or impatient to solve the issue for you, simply hang up and call again, eventually, you will talk to someone who have patient for you.

Ali08

Apr 8, 2020
I had the same problem, and like many people did, the loe/client information appears after refreshing the page several times. However, I still raised a cse, and the agent told me they didn't receive the loe... what is going on?!
any update on your situation?

vivosvoco

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
any update on your situation?
They had it. If you can see it in your checklist on my CIC after refreshing the page several times, you should be fine. It seems that the agent cannot see the file name, which is why s/he replied that the file wasn't received.

Ali08

Apr 8, 2020
They had it. If you can see it in your checklist on my CIC after refreshing the page several times, you should be fine. It seems that the agent cannot see the file name, which is why s/he replied that the file wasn't received.
Thanks for the reply

krrkindia

Aug 30, 2020
after submission, i uploaded the document using the webform. when can i see the uploaded document on my list of submitted document inside my profile? or wouldn't it be appeared at all?

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
I faced the same issue. So I did:
- Submit a web form 1st time to ask whether they have received the LOE or not ->they responded a request to ask me to again use web form to attach my LOE and confirm this is technical issue which is investigating to fix.
- Submit a web form 2nd time with LOE in attachment -> they responded they received and forwarded it to IRCC officer.
Note: I saw my LOE a couple of times.

Reactions: mclavelmex

Canada_mp

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
I thought I saw individual sections for each applicant to upload a LOE/Client Info document. So I prepared 3 different LOEs for each individual part of the application. Now I see only one section under mine (primary applicant) to upload the client information. Does this mean I need to consolidate the LOE and upload a single document under my Client Info section? I am not sure if I saw it incorrectly earlier. Please advise.

Eli_0_0

May 17, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-11-2020
I'm facing the same issue here. Is this a technical glitch? Do i need to do anything or just ignore?

johnnycyrille

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
I'm facing the same issue here. Is this a technical glitch? Do i need to do anything or just ignore?
It seems that it happens to almost everybody. It happened to me as well but didn't affect my application in any way. From what i've seen 99.99% of the times CIC receive it even if it disappears from the portal.

Reactions: Eli_0_0

johnnycyrille

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
I thought I saw individual sections for each applicant to upload a LOE/Client Info document. So I prepared 3 different LOEs for each individual part of the application. Now I see only one section under mine (primary applicant) to upload the client information. Does this mean I need to consolidate the LOE and upload a single document under my Client Info section? I am not sure if I saw it incorrectly earlier. Please advise.
Exactly, there's 1 section. Just combine the letters into 1 document and submit. You will be fine as long as every letter is clear in what it explains.