+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missing LoE AFTER application submission (despite upload)

hariprasath2593

Aug 15, 2018
Happened to me and I had raised a Web form for it. Here's the response I got:

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the letter of explanation was received (under client information) by the responsible office."

They received the file even though it does not show up online.
That's great! May I know how much time it took to get a response from them?

NMS@

Apr 5, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
O7-10-19
AOR Received.
07-10-19
Hi everyone.
I am about to submit my eAPR and it's happening with me too. The LOE file's name comes in black while other uploaded documents name come in green.

In this situation, as a precautionary measure, do you think I should attach this LOE with PCC or any lighter document too? Can It cause any trouble?

I haven't submitted eAPR yet. Waiting for your response.

Thanks

sivaram10888

May 24, 2019
Thank you for helping out. I was about to send it again through web form even though me and my wife clearly remembered that we uploaded LOE. I kept on refreshing the page and then somehow it displayed LOE. Took a snapshot now.
Hi All,
This is Siva Ram. I have submitted by PR application today and immediately i have logged in to check the messages and found that LOE was missing under optional documents section. I am facing the same issue as the LOE is getting displayed after several page refreshes. I have taken a screenshot of the page while it was displaying the LOE under submitted documents.

Do i have to still raise CSE? Can you please confirm?

Regards,
Siva Ram

Last edited:

NMS@

Apr 5, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
O7-10-19
AOR Received.
07-10-19
Hi All,
This is Siva Ram. I have submitted by PR application today and immediately i have logged in to check the messages and found that LOE was missing under optional documents section. I am facing the same issue as the LOE is getting displayed after several page refreshes. I have taken a screenshot of the page while it was displaying the LOE under submitted documents.

Regards,
Siva Ram
I am in the same situation. Not taken any action yet. Let me know if you get to know something.
Thanks

sivaram10888

May 24, 2019
Hi All,

Regards,
Siva Ram

NMS@

Apr 5, 2019
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
O7-10-19
AOR Received.
07-10-19
Hi All,

Regards,
Siva Ram

What I have heard till now is that it's just a bug. There is nothing to worry about.

Clindamycin

Jul 30, 2019
I uploaded my LOE, WES and IELTS in the client information section. Got AOR on the same day when I submitted my documents. Later, when I checked in the " View submitted or upload documents", I could see all other documents but the additional document section was blank.
I filled the case specific enquiry in webform but no reply yet. Tried calling them but I guess due to high traffic volume, I never got a chance to speak to the representative.
I just hope that this is just a technical issue and they have received my documents.

sivaram10888

May 24, 2019
@Clindamycin

I was also in a similar situation and even i have submitted the case specific enquiry and attached the LOE along with the request and i have received a response exactly after 7 days.

But nothing to worry, its just a technical issue but documents are getting uploaded but not visible.

Below is the email that i have received from IRCC
—————————————————-

Good day Siva,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following document:

• Letter of Explanation.pdf
We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

James, agent 4113
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Clindamycin

Jul 30, 2019
@Clindamycin

I was also in a similar situation and even i have submitted the case specific enquiry and attached the LOE along with the request and i have received a response exactly after 7 days.

But nothing to worry, its just a technical issue but documents are getting uploaded but not visible.

Below is the email that i have received from IRCC
—————————————————-

Good day Siva,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following document:

• Letter of Explanation.pdf
We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

James, agent 4113
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
When I filled the CSE, I didn’t attach any documents with it..Would you suggest me to wait for there reply or send a another CSE with all the documents attached - LOE, WES and IELTS.

hope@90

Jun 7, 2016
Hi All,

I submitted my application, on October 16th ans facing same problem. I am sure, i remember uploading the Letter of Explanation in optional documents but it is not showing. It is freaking me out. How to check that? Should i give a call to IRCC?

Thanks guys for all support!

ehloimolino21

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Hi All,

I submitted my application, on October 16th ans facing same problem. I am sure, i remember uploading the Letter of Explanation in optional documents but it is not showing. It is freaking me out. How to check that? Should i give a call to IRCC?

Thanks guys for all support!
is your loe already appear in your profile? i checked mine and no file in the optional documents.My aor is oct 5..do i need to raise this technical issue