+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missing departure on I-94

sarna99

Apr 10, 2017
Hi
I have been asked for my entry exit records. I have a missing departure on my I-94. What should I do ? Please help

swapno

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
I am sorry that I have no idea on your question. I will be applying for citizenship in couple of months. So just asking a question that how do I get all my travel history, specially USA travels in last five years as they don't stamp the passport. Appreciate your or any senior's reply. Thanks

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
I am sorry that I have no idea on your question. I will be applying for citizenship in couple of months. So just asking a question that how do I get all my travel history, specially USA travels in last five years as they don't stamp the passport. Appreciate your or any senior's reply. Thanks
You can request your travel history here:
http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/agency-agence/reports-rapports/pia-efvp/atip-aiprp/thr-rav-eng.html

Note that although it says you don't need to request is for a citizenship application, there is nothing wrong with doing so if it helps you to fill out the calculator.

Note that this report will include all entries into Canada, no matter if from the US or at an airport. It will also include all exits, but only for those cases where you crossed the LAND border to the US.

Reactions: swapno

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
Hi
I have been asked for my entry exit records. I have a missing departure on my I-94. What should I do ? Please help
You are being very unclear. An I-94 is a US document. Please clarify what you mean with entry and exit and departure. The word "departure" doesn't make any sense unless you specify which country you departed from (US or Canada). Also, do you mean the electronic I-94 record that can be obtained online? Or did you actually forget to hand in your I-94?

swapno

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
You can request your travel history here:
http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/agency-agence/reports-rapports/pia-efvp/atip-aiprp/thr-rav-eng.html

Note that although it says you don't need to request is for a citizenship application, there is nothing wrong with doing so if it helps you to fill out the calculator.

Note that this report will include all entries into Canada, no matter if from the US or at an airport. It will also include all exits, but only for those cases where you crossed the LAND border to the US.
-------------------------------------------------
Thanks for your help. Appreciate that. There is a website as below, but it doesn't show all entries to USA. At least for my case It does not show anything in 2017 where I travelled twice by car. I will try the one you suggested but any idea why USA one doesn't show full picture.

https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/apply-document

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
-------------------------------------------------
Thanks for your help. Appreciate that. There is a website as below, but it doesn't show all entries to USA. At least for my case It does not show anything in 2017 where I travelled twice by car. I will try the one you suggested but any idea why USA one doesn't show full picture.

https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/#/apply-document
Could it be that you entered the states more than once on the same I-94? Because if you already have a (still valid) I-94 in your passport (i.e. if you travel again within 90 days and you still have the I-94 sheet stapled in your passport), then sometimes the border officer, especially if things are really busy, doesn't update your I-94 record but simply lets you pass through. In that case, your entry doesn't show up in the I-94 database. However, if, at the land border, you requested a new I-94 (and had to pay the 7 Dollars or so for it), I would be really suprised if it doesn't show up in your record.