+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missing applications (Delivered but no ECAS after 80+ days)

suresure

Nov 29, 2013
SenoritaBella said:
The notes always come in PDF format (at least anyone I've ever received).
I mean the PDF copy of the application, is it the " copy" of the form you submitted?

suresure

Nov 29, 2013
WE LOVE CANADA said:
HI Fanboy,

ATIP is a good source of information. I earlier mentioned that my application was not traceable for some days. Though they received it on May 5th, my ECAS was not active until somebody started working on it on July 28th, 2014.

I ordered ATIP and received the results today. In there, I have a PDF of all of my application with some initials by CIC person there. It was stamped with CPC Sydney, with date May 5th. In addition I have GCMS notes also that says

- My file was opened by XXXXX on July 28th, 2014 at 9.33AM, he did complete some initial checks regarding residence, he has some other tasks like Fees allotment etc etc.

There are series of steps before they put your information online ( ie Ecas). Until it is not done - we may not be able see. Until it is not there, the CIC agent you call will not have any visibility.

So, wait for your ATIP request. That gives you information on where your application is. Mine took nearly 25 days to get the info.
Did you order physical or electrical file? with PDF copy of your submitted application forms?

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Yes, it's a copy of your application, visa officer notes, any processes that are completed, etc.

suresure said:
I mean the PDF copy of the application, is it the " copy" of the form you submitted?

summer2014

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
SenoritaBella said:
MP = member of paliarment.

You can find your MP here: http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseofCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC
Thanks for ur reponse

suresure

Nov 29, 2013
SenoritaBella said:
Yes, it's a copy of your application, visa officer notes, any processes that are completed, etc.
sorry, maybe you misunderstand my question.
Did you order physical file or case file? when you submitted on line you can only choose one, right? how can you get both in the same email?

WE LOVE CANADA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I ordered Physical file and not Electronic file. I received it through Email.

Fanboy,

As you already sent the second application, hopefully it will get processed soon. All the best. I understand how much pain it is to go through same exercise twice.

suresure

Nov 29, 2013
WE LOVE CANADA said:
HI Fanboy,

ATIP is a good source of information. I earlier mentioned that my application was not traceable for some days. Though they received it on May 5th, my ECAS was not active until somebody started working on it on July 28th, 2014.

I ordered ATIP and received the results today. In there, I have a PDF of all of my application with some initials by CIC person there. It was stamped with CPC Sydney, with date May 5th. In addition I have GCMS notes also that says

- My file was opened by XXXXX on July 28th, 2014 at 9.33AM, he did complete some initial checks regarding residence, he has some other tasks like Fees allotment etc etc.

There are series of steps before they put your information online ( ie Ecas). Until it is not done - we may not be able see. Until it is not there, the CIC agent you call will not have any visibility.

So, wait for your ATIP request. That gives you information on where your application is. Mine took nearly 25 days to get the info.
Hi,

If you order physical file, how can you get the GCMS notes?
did you order both at the same time?

zwt10

Aug 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Makes me wonder what happens when CIC recovers first application after one has resent a second application?

Can2Am

Aug 31, 2014
Hi Fanboy

After reading your comments, I thought I should share my current situation. I think I have beaten your record already. More than 90 days so far

Submitted application to Sydney - June 2, 2014
Received and signed by Mike at Sydney - June 3, 2014 (via UPS)
AOR/eCAS - Still waiting

I called CIC and spoke with 4 agents. They say its either lost or returned. I'm confused and wondering what I should do next.

Does contacting local MP help?

Any suggestions??