+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missed the "Ready for visa" email.

vikita

Aug 31, 2018
no I havent received any response on my email query, however as I suggested I got re-medical request so i got medical done, and recieved a new "ready for visa" email 2-3 days back. If you are facing same issue, dont expect a response, highlight your case over the email, and let them get back to you.

Reactions: LitRN94

salwabe

Jun 24, 2022
no I havent received any response on my email query, however as I suggested I got re-medical request so i got medical done, and recieved a new "ready for visa" email 2-3 days back. If you are facing same issue, dont expect a response, highlight your case over the email, and let them get back to you.
Thanks for your feedback. I just discovered the mail. It has been nearly 4 months. Can you please share the email adress used to contact IRCC? Thanks

Feb 19, 2024
What happened finally? I am also in a similar situation. Does VFS take passports after the deadline? I was thinking of submitting it with letter of explanation
Hi
did you manage to sort this out? Please give any suggestions if you did. I am in similar situations.
Thanks