+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missed email about Biometrics

Navpush

Apr 25, 2019
Hello All,

IRCC sent biometric letter to my father's email (though all other emails were sent to my email address). My father never checked that email as he thought I am getting all the email correspondence. Well, he somehow checked and found an email for Biometrics 3months after it had been sent. So he has missed the 30day deadline for biometrics.
Yesterday, I sent a web form to IRCC explaining the situation and waiting for their reply.

Has anybody faced this kind of situation, and can you please guide me? Do you think if he will be given another chance to go for Biometrics.

Thank you

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
Hello All,

IRCC sent biometric letter to my father's email (though all other emails were sent to my email address). My father never checked that email as he thought I am getting all the email correspondence. Well, he somehow checked and found an email for Biometrics 3months after it had been sent. So he has missed the 30day deadline for biometrics.
Yesterday, I sent a web form to IRCC explaining the situation and waiting for their reply.

Has anybody faced this kind of situation, and can you please guide me? Do you think if he will be given another chance to go for Biometrics.

Thank you
Is this his first application or when did he applied last? Just that IRCC may not begin processing his application until a valid biometric is submitted.

Navpush

Apr 25, 2019
Thank you for replying. Its his first application for Permanent resident (under parents sponsorship program) and it is in process. IRCC had received PCC because they send that email to me. But Biometrics have not been submitted.