+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missed Biometrics Deadline, Express Entry

suhas@91

Aug 23, 2019
Hi,

I Missed my Deadline for my submitting my Biometrics, what are my options? Has anyone faced the same issue. Any Help is much Appreciated

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,

I Missed my Deadline for my submitting my Biometrics, what are my options? Has anyone faced the same issue. Any Help is much Appreciated
Send a note to the visa office and let them know. Complete and submit biometrics as soon as you can.

suhas@91

Aug 23, 2019
I sent them a request from the Immigration section on their Website. I Couldn't find an email address to contact them directly. Also will the Office that takes my Biometrics accept my Invitation letter even after the Deadline?

suhas@91

Aug 23, 2019
Hey,

I wrote to the IRCC office via the case specific inquiry Form. I got a response (i think it might be automated) after a week, saying my information has been forwarded to the relevant Visa Office, New Delhi in my case and also that my request will be considered. It has been more than 45 days since then ive followed up a few more times. I wrote to the delhi immigration office a couple of times. But I haven't received a response yet.

Arun_s_s

Jan 2, 2020
Hey,

I wrote to the IRCC office via the case specific inquiry Form. I got a response (i think it might be automated) after a week, saying my information has been forwarded to the relevant Visa Office, New Delhi in my case and also that my request will be considered. It has been more than 45 days since then ive followed up a few more times. I wrote to the delhi immigration office a couple of times. But I haven't received a response yet.
Hi Suhas,
Did you received any update. Please reply

Arun_s_s

Jan 2, 2020
Hi all,
We had a similar situation ,in which my biometric letter landed in our online account on November 2 2019 and we read that only on Jan 2 exactly 1 month after it’s expiry. We wrote a web form and got an automatic reply same as above. Meanwhile we did our biometrics with the expired letter and immediately it got reflected in our account. After 1 week we got a reply from the corresponding office saying that our biometrics is received . So please complete your biometrics ASAP and do write through the web form by apologizing if it is a miss from your side.
Thank you

arjungopal

Apr 18, 2019
Hi,
We had the same case and as Arun mentioned, you could walk in for a Biometrics with the expired letter and get it done. And send a message in Webform saying that its your miss. Mine was updated immediately in the online application.
They usually takes some time to respond, but you should be good man. Don't worry much
All the best

suhas@91

Aug 23, 2019
Hi guys,

I asked for an extension in August, haven’t received any reply so far. Since some of you have tried with an expired biometrics letter, I will try to give my biometrics on Monday with the same. Will update what happens here. Arun where did you give your biometrics, also I’ve applied for PR and my biometrics letter says I’ve paid my fees, but the VFS appointment letter says I have to carry my receipt. If I have to how do I find it?
Appreciate the help!

Thanks
Suhas

Kamil.Salahat

Oct 21, 2019
Hello everyone,

I recieved the biometric letter 2 days ago for my spouse and myself. My spouse has two citizenships which i mentioned in my application. The issue im facing that in the biometrics letter for my spouse they mentioned the one citizenship, and that citizenship passport is currently expired and will take 45 days for renewal thus i will miss the deadline. I sent a message through the webform asking if i can use the other citizenship passport.

Does anyone know if i can use the second citizenship passport or shall i wait for the first citizenship passport to be renewed, which in that case means I will miss the deadline.

Thanks.

MadNadz

May 28, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-04-2021
Hello, I am facing somehow a similar case. i have 2 citizenship and i applied using one but got my Biometrics instruction letter mentioning my second citizenship... can I go to the VAC with my "primary" citizenship passport or it has to be with the one mentioned on my BIL?

Janeyyy

Aug 14, 2021
Hi guys,

I asked for an extension in August, haven’t received any reply so far. Since some of you have tried with an expired biometrics letter, I will try to give my biometrics on Monday with the same. Will update what happens here. Arun where did you give your biometrics, also I’ve applied for PR and my biometrics letter says I’ve paid my fees, but the VFS appointment letter says I have to carry my receipt. If I have to how do I find it?
Appreciate the help!

Thanks
Suhas
Hello Suhas, please what is the update on this? As I am in a similar situation. Mine was just sent with an expired date