+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missed a deadline

Ictyyz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
I received a request letter in gckey with a single email telling me about it. We checked gckey and found the request letter and gave them what they wanted on time. Looking at it today I see a link I have over looked and it takes me to a second page asking for 2 things with the due date of yesterday. I just seen it and attached the wanted things but it is a day late. Am I up a creek now?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I received a request letter in gckey with a single email telling me about it. We checked gckey and found the request letter and gave them what they wanted on time. Looking at it today I see a link I have over looked and it takes me to a second page asking for 2 things with the due date of yesterday. I just seen it and attached the wanted things but it is a day late. Am I up a creek now?
It's fine. Send it now with a letter of explanation.

Ictyyz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Called this morning and the agent said that all documents have been received and we have responded to all the stuff we needed to.hear also said that if the link is alive and you are still able to use it the documents will be received and added to your file. Hope this helps someone who was a day late on uploading.