+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Missed a deadline for Medical Request?

sambujang

Oct 25, 2016
Hello Everyone,
Just to share my experience regarding missing the deadline for medical request. When I submitted my wife's application, we were acknowledged and later we received some request for additional documents. We provided everything they asked for before our file got transferred to Accra. A medical request was sent through normal mail by the post. That took a while before it got there, and the postal service in my home country is very bad. The request had been there at the post office for 2 months. We only knew it was sent after I called the call center here in Canada when an agent told me infact a medical request was sent two months ago. The agent asked us to directly contact the embassy for an extension, which I did, but the embassy never responded. I then advised my wife to go and book a medical test with IRCC accredited physician. She did just that and her result was sent to them. No we waited nervously. Luckily the embassy accepted the result from the physician and our missing the deadline was not a problem. So my advice is for you to go ahead and do the medical which will be sent directly to them. I think you would be just fine.

Reactions: Kobekong

Kobekong

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello dear may i know Ircc ask any questions to your husband.what they ask ?? Actually my husband is not fluent in English that's why I ask this question. Reply asap
Sorry for the late reply, yes they will just ask whats the reason why you just do the medical later, just explain amd they will let u know what to do, another thing my visa office alreay emailed me, they gave me 30days extension, try to call or email ur visa office too

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
Sorry for the late reply, yes they will just ask whats the reason why you just do the medical later, just explain amd they will let u know what to do, another thing my visa office alreay emailed me, they gave me 30days extension, try to call or email ur visa office too
Ok ok that's very good . Thanks for update

Reactions: Kobekong

Navjit kaur

Jun 10, 2019
Hello Everyone,
Just to share my experience regarding missing the deadline for medical request. When I submitted my wife's application, we were acknowledged and later we received some request for additional documents. We provided everything they asked for before our file got transferred to Accra. A medical request was sent through normal mail by the post. That took a while before it got there, and the postal service in my home country is very bad. The request had been there at the post office for 2 months. We only knew it was sent after I called the call center here in Canada when an agent told me infact a medical request was sent two months ago. The agent asked us to directly contact the embassy for an extension, which I did, but the embassy never responded. I then advised my wife to go and book a medical test with IRCC accredited physician. She did just that and her result was sent to them. No we waited nervously. Luckily the embassy accepted the result from the physician and our missing the deadline was not a problem. So my advice is for you to go ahead and do the medical which will be sent directly to them. I think you would be just fine.
hlo, i am facing a same problem . i just want to know how long they will take if you gave the late medical report to gave you visa

Navjit kaur

Jun 10, 2019
Hello Everyone,
hye can you tell me that you guys got the visa after tht and how long they take to gave you visa after late medical i am facing the same problem please reply me i need some advise

bobysingh

Oct 26, 2017
hye can you tell me that you guys got the visa after tht and how long they take to gave you visa after late medical i am facing the same problem please reply me i need some advise
Hello dear
I’m also in same situation I received medical letter late then 30 days but i did it when I received it. After done medical panel physician sent them medical sheet. But they don’t sent me the result of medical.