+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

misrepresentation

n.atae

Sep 5, 2018
Dear All,
My application for SINP was considered ineligible due to misrepresentation about my noc and I am suspended from any SINP Programs for 2 years.I want to know will SINP share this misrepresentation with IRCC? should I mention about this misrepresentation in my next application to other provincial? and after 2 years , will this misrepresentation have any bad effects on my background?

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Dear All,
My application for SINP was considered ineligible due to misrepresentation about my noc and I am suspended from any SINP Programs for 2 years.I want to know will SINP share this misrepresentation with IRCC? should I mention about this misrepresentation in my next application to other provincial? and after 2 years , will this misrepresentation have any bad effects on my background?
Yes SINP will share this to IRCC and other provinces. You have to declare this misrepresentation otherwise you will get ban again possibly 5 years plus the 2 years you already got. This will definitely affect your immigration background and results in longer processing than usual.

n.atae

Sep 5, 2018
Thanks for your reply but how can I declare this? they gave me 5 days to explain it and I explained that and attached enough documents but they didn't satisfy. in their letter they said that I am suspended for any SINP program and this Misrepresentation may be shared with IRCC. I should mention that I have no UCI number, so how can explain about this misrepresentation to IRCC. however I believe that I didn't do any misrepresentation.This misrepresentation occurs because of some misunderstanding .

oaktest1986

Sep 21, 2020
Dear All,
Hi,

Selection of Wrong NOC won't considered as misrepresentation. Did you prove to claim from NOC C to NOC B?

Reactions: NAVSANGEET