+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MISREPRESENTATION

Xlzzr01

Aug 9, 2020
Hello friends
I came to Canada as a student in 2016. Then i applied to extend my study permit to get admission from College. After my study i got 3 years pgwp. The point is i have work experience from back home and it was paid by cash.So that i did not mention it on my previous study permit applications, however, i mentioned my work permit and trv application. Last werk i completed my 1 year in Canadian company,I created express entry profile and include my canadian experience and foreig experience which i did not mentioned in study permits. I have reference letter from back home job i dont have paystubs. What do you think may i face with any problem?

muhab_13

Nov 20, 2020
I also have the same issue. Have experience in administrative assistant position noc 1241. This position was a combo of full time and part time while i was in my 11th grade. Did not mention this on my study permit can j mention this while applying for my pgwp ??? Please help

co2020

May 31, 2020
Mention whatever you want to mention, they do not verify foreign work experience. But whatever you do, keep it to yourself, the only way a visa officer would take an extra look on your file is if someone ratted you out and the person has evidence.

Rohit Abby Elias

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
I also have the same issue. Have experience in administrative assistant position noc 1241. This position was a combo of full time and part time while i was in my 11th grade. Did not mention this on my study permit can j mention this while applying for my pgwp ??? Please help
This is an ancient post. But you realise that study permit application forms dont ask for work experience before age 18 right? I am assuming that you were 17 or 16 or few months before your 18th birthday

nv95

Nov 7, 2023
Hello friends
I came to Canada as a student in 2016. Then i applied to extend my study permit to get admission from College. After my study i got 3 years pgwp. The point is i have work experience from back home and it was paid by cash.So that i did not mention it on my previous study permit applications, however, i mentioned my work permit and trv application. Last werk i completed my 1 year in Canadian company,I created express entry profile and include my canadian experience and foreig experience which i did not mentioned in study permits. I have reference letter from back home job i dont have paystubs. What do you think may i face with any problem?

Adnan_990

Star Member
Jan 10, 2024
Guys, I am in the same boat. Can you please share your experience. I didn't mention my job during my study permit, however, I have a reference letter and appointment letter from my employer. Would that raise a red flag?
Hello
Can you please advise, did you provide LOE explaining why you didn’t mention that experience ? I am in the same boat and I am afraid to accept the ITA for that reason