+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Misrepresentation visa refusal

Ana785

Feb 2, 2020
You dont need to tell them unless they ask, so if study permit application forms for germany ask about other countries refusals (I dont think they do) then answer honestly but dont go bringing it up yourself.
Okay thanks alot, things changed for me in a month i'm so upset

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Okay thanks alot, things changed for me in a month i'm so upset
I don't know why my comment is getting a negative reaction. Unless they ASK on paper or verbally if you have been denied visa to whatever, then what obligation do you have to tell them that you have?? I don't understand why some people here are saying that you HAVE to tell them that you got rejected from a Canadian visa when Germany has no relation to Canada whatsoever. If they ASK then yes you have to tell me, I am not telling you to lie but wouldn't it be suspicious if you just start blabbing on about having being rejected if they don't ask you?

Losangeles101

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
this is a way to get banned again. You can be honest. You aren’t the first person to have been refused.
Not really.... don't tell them unless they ask and on their study permit it is not on it.... So u provide such info at your own detriment.

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
oh man i guess agents are absolute trash no matter where are they from please guys this is the 21st century you dont need some one else to file your application for you

Ana785

Feb 2, 2020
oh man i guess agents are absolute trash no matter where are they from please guys this is the 21st century you dont need some one else to file your application for you
You're right but still sometimes people don't want to take any chance

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
You're right but still sometimes people don't want to take any chance
the worse thing is you paid 2 lacs for stuff you could have done yourself and not be banned in the process you can try for US Australia and explain the situation properly in your application its very unfortunate this happened to you

Ana785

Feb 2, 2020
the worse thing is you paid 2 lacs for stuff you could have done yourself and not be banned in the process you can try for US Australia and explain the situation properly in your application its very unfortunate this happened to you
Should i now appeal in canadian court?? I already filed a case in india

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Should i now appeal in canadian court?? I already filed a case in india
No, there's no point appealing. You have no grounds to appeal, and you'll only end up losing a LOT more money. Filing cases in Canada isn't cheap.

Consider this an expensive lesson and move on with your life. A misrep ban doesn't mean that you have no chance for a visa to some other country, but you're correct in thinking that things will be more difficult now.

Always tell the truth on visa forms. Most countries will ask you about prior visa denials and if you lie about it, you'll end up getting banned from more countries.

However, there is no need to volunteer information that isn't asked. Like I said, 90% of countries (certainly most developed countries) will ask you about prior refusals, but if the visa form doesn't ask a question, you don't have to tell them.

Just make sure you always fill out visa forms honestly and accurately.

Ana785

Feb 2, 2020
No, there's no point appealing. You have no grounds to appeal, and you'll only end up losing a LOT more money. Filing cases in Canada isn't cheap.

Consider this an expensive lesson and move on with your life. A misrep ban doesn't mean that you have no chance for a visa to some other country, but you're correct in thinking that things will be more difficult now.

Always tell the truth on visa forms. Most countries will ask you about prior visa denials and if you lie about it, you'll end up getting banned from more countries.

However, there is no need to volunteer information that isn't asked. Like I said, 90% of countries (certainly most developed countries) will ask you about prior refusals, but if the visa form doesn't ask a question, you don't have to tell them.

Just make sure you always fill out visa forms honestly and accurately.
Okay thanks alot

Reactions: Panku Trehan

Panku Trehan

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
Hello,
Last month i got misrepresentation due to agent's fault, i got a ban of 5 years. I filed a police case and a criminal case in the court against the agent, should i appeal in canada court also?? I've consulted many but they are saying its not a worth to go for judicial review because embassy only holds applicant responsible, what should i do please help!!
Whts the complete matter can u share? And is agent you choose ircc member??
If you can prove your facts then yes you can but agent shld b ircc member and u can show proof of complaint u filed against agent. But it will need a lot of time and money. So move for another country

Kuldeep gill

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
Whts the complete matter can u share? And is agent you choose ircc member??
If you can prove your facts then yes you can but agent shld b ircc member and u can show proof of complaint u filed against agent. But it will need a lot of time and money. So move for another country
I think she/he moved forward already as it has been 6 months so at this time no other option left. But I am in the same boat now my Indian consultant took 11 lakh indian rupees for college fee and put fake offer letter from a Canadian college and I got a procedural fairness letter I have hired a lawyer. I am seriously worried because I am already inside canada and its has been 2 and half years that I am living here. It’s vary difficult to leave this country now.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
will this be counted as misrepresentation

I became PR in 2015 april and now I am a citizen...
I did a small marrige cermney november 2014 with my spouse before we I got my PR in india but we never registred for Marriage certificate back then
My wife came in dec 2014 december to canada on student visa and was living with me only and then I became PR in April 2015 . So then in 2015 in november we went back to India and registred our marriage on the same day we intially got married. So Then we came back to canada and I did inland sponsorship for her PR and showed our mariage november 2015 the same date with certificate and pictures..... i just wanted to know is that counted as misrepsentation.... will ircc get to knoe abot this ??
No. It's called fraud