+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Misrepresentation visa refusal

Ana785

Feb 2, 2020
Why do people use agents in the 21st century when information is readily available on the internet? They're one of the worst groups of people to deal with, especially in the South Asia region
May be still people lacks awareness and they don't wanna do anything which they don't know so they depend on agents so they could do it in a much better way

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I'm not looking for canada but still should i challenge this or not?
Is there any chance that this misrepresenation can be changed into normal refusal because i've only 60 days to appeal after that i won't have any option.
Not really, unless you spend the thousands of dollars to have a Canadian lawyer try to have that happen - which it most likely will not.

Ana785

Feb 2, 2020
Not really, unless you spend the thousands of dollars to have a Canadian lawyer try to have that happen - which it most likely will not.
I have someone in canada from my city he is saying it is mandatory for you to challenge this and if you don't means you're accepting that you did the fraud and you won't either have chance in future

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I have someone in canada from my city he is saying it is mandatory for you to challenge this and if you don't means you're accepting that you did the fraud and you won't either have chance in future
Then it's mandatory for you to pay $5000-6000+ on a lawyer to challenge it in court.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I'm not looking for canada but still should i challenge this or not?
Is there any chance that this misrepresenation can be changed into normal refusal because i've only 60 days to appeal after that i won't have any option.
I mean there is no harm in trying for a country like AUS as long as you explain your situation.

noe

Nov 8, 2016
My advise is follow the band and stay away for 5 years, it may seem long, but trust me, its worth the wait... then you would have known and acquire all the is needed to get into Canada, should you ever want to enter Canada again....and try applying to other countries...in the option where it says any refusal to other countries, put the info and explain in details what has happened.

getting a lawyer to appeal and all, would dry you up of cash... plus i am so sorry you got a band!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Germany isn't part of the Five Eyes program so you should be fine. Don't tell them about the rejected visa unless they ask about it.
this is a way to get banned again. You can be honest. You aren’t the first person to have been refused.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
You dont need to tell them unless they ask, so if study permit application forms for germany ask about other countries refusals (I dont think they do) then answer honestly but dont go bringing it up yourself.

Reactions: mahi2020