App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
but the company handling the spousal visa case is assuring us that it will go through. In the application I submitted I wrote a letter explaining to them in spousal visa application that the agent was the one that fucked me up not my fault. I’m waiting for medical examination from them. And my permanent residency is in processing
agency assured you because they want your money
Sorry man the letter could not be more clearer you got a misrepresentation ban

Jaspreet13

Star Member
Dec 24, 2017
Hi i need to ask one question I filed for my study permit extension and got rejected on the 2nd of September 2020 in that the officer told me to submit all the education transcripts for all the colleges that I attended but I failed to upload one transcript which is the current college that I was going to as i got it on the 25th sept but I didn’t mention the reason will it be okay if I submit it in express entry or will I charged on misinterpretation kindly help

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi i need to ask one question I filed for my study permit extension and got rejected on the 2nd of September 2020 in that the officer told me to submit all the education transcripts for all the colleges that I attended but I failed to upload one transcript which is the current college that I was going to as i got it on the 25th sept but I didn’t mention the reason will it be okay if I submit it in express entry or will I charged on misinterpretation kindly help
Failure to submit document does not amount to misrep…

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hello Jaspreet13,

It won't be considered as misrepresentation and besides, why do you need a transcript when you have already done ECA. Consider this as just a rhetorical question.

Best of Luck

Best of Luck

Jaspreet13

Star Member
Dec 24, 2017
Hello Jaspreet13,

It won't be considered as misrepresentation and besides, why do you need a transcript when you have already done ECA. Consider this as just a rhetorical question.

Best of Luck

Best of Luck
No this transcript I am talking about is the one I was studying in a college in canada which I failed to submit and got it on the 25th and got rejection on the 2nd of sept so is it okay if I submit this transcript in express entry

khokhar152

May 28, 2021
Lahore, Pakistan
Hello,
Last month i got misrepresentation due to agent's fault, i got a ban of 5 years. I filed a police case and a criminal case in the court against the agent, should i appeal in canada court also?? I've consulted many but they are saying its not a worth to go for judicial review because embassy only holds applicant responsible, what should i do please help!!
What kind of misrepresentation it was?