+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Misrepresentation visa refusal

Ana785

Feb 2, 2020
What was misrepresented?[/QUOTE
Didn't do what exactly?

You misrepresented. Those are your documents right? You signed the application right? What's there to dispute?
no that wasn't my documents which i gave to him and i didn't signed anything from day first agent was doing everything himself he charged me two lac indian rupees and said we will take care of everything, i didn't have any access to gc key he himself is handling everything

Ana785

Feb 2, 2020
no that wasn't my documents which i gave to him and i didn't signed anything from day first agent was doing everything himself he charged me two lac indian rupees and said we will take care of everything, i didn't have any access to gc key he himself is handling everything
He added one year certificate to aid my admission that's what he told me, i lodged a complain against him in the police station and case is in the civil court but i want to what can i do further.. is it worth to appeal in canadian court also because i belong to very humble family i don't have enough money just to take chances

Ana785

Feb 2, 2020
By his fraudlent act he curtailed any chances of me getting education in abroad i took the action against him but that cannot make up for what he did to me, i want to study abroad

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
I consulted many lawyers but they are asking 4000,5000 dollars and not giving any reliable answers, different lawyers have different opinions but it looks more that they only need money
Thats the cost with very slim chance of success. You can still go to other countries just do things yourself, all information is available online.

Ana785

Feb 2, 2020
Thats the cost with very slim chance of success. You can still go to other countries just do things yourself, all information is available online.
But if i try in other country will this ban effects my future applications, i've seen online that canada shares immigration information and till i'm not clear i don't think i'll get any country's visa

Navkaran

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
But if i try in other country will this ban effects my future applications, i've seen online that canada shares immigration information and till i'm not clear i don't think i'll get any country's visa
Canada only share information with usa and Australia

Reactions: noe

Ana785

Feb 2, 2020
Canada shares information with UK , australia , new zealand and usa that's confirmed and the problem is that even if i apply in europe and i'll hide about this and if anyhow they get the information about my visa refusal then again i'll get misrepresenation. I don't want to hide

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Canada shares information with UK , australia , new zealand and usa that's confirmed and the problem is that even if i apply in europe and i'll hide about this and if anyhow they get the information about my visa refusal then again i'll get misrepresenation. I don't want to hide
Which ever country you apply, do not hide any information as it may backfire at any point of time your life. You can only hope for best and start applying to several other countries worth going.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
I don't think i'll get a visa from any another country, i've contacted many education counsellors and they all said that you don't have any chance now
You still stand a chance of getting visas to other countries, especially if you don't lie about the respresentation and ban when asked.

cmoncanada

Mar 22, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
Med's Done....
20/03/2017
You still stand a chance of getting visas from other countries but you need to make sure you explain the situation properly when you request those visas. You need to mentioned what happened, why it happened and what you are doing about it.

Do not waste your money on trying to get your Canadian visa now, just learn from your mistake in hiring someone shady and not really understanding the whole process and how it works. ;)

Reactions: Tete and mgrc420

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
You handed your application over to your so called consultant. Hence you will have to bear all responsibility of whatever your agent does.

You didn't sign, that means you have no legal recourse anymore. Your consultant applied as you, not on your behalf. That two very different things. It's like getting someone to take the exam for you.

It is misrepresentation. Clear as day

Reactions: mgrc420

Ana785

Feb 2, 2020
You handed your application over to your so called consultant. Hence you will have to bear all responsibility of whatever your agent does.

You didn't sign, that means you have no legal recourse anymore. Your consultant applied as you, not on your behalf. That two very different things. It's like getting someone to take the exam for you.

It is misrepresentation. Clear as day
As i said earlier i live in a very small town in india and i didn't know that how exactly it works, i handed him my documents he said we will take care of everything and i didn't expect that he'll do such kind of a thing , for this i already filed a case.
I know what happened cannot b change i'm just asking should i challenge this case in canada court also, is there any chance that this ban can uplift?

Ana785

Feb 2, 2020
You still stand a chance of getting visas from other countries but you need to make sure you explain the situation properly when you request those visas. You need to mentioned what happened, why it happened and what you are doing about it.

Do not waste your money on trying to get your Canadian visa now, just learn from your mistake in hiring someone shady and not really understanding the whole process and how it works. ;)
I'm not looking for canada but still should i challenge this or not?
Is there any chance that this misrepresenation can be changed into normal refusal because i've only 60 days to appeal after that i won't have any option.