+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Minors with Student Visa to Pay Fees in Public School!

AskBD

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Tablet, uniform, field trips, supplies, etc. Yes they are minimal compared to the cost of tuition if you had to pay it. Think you are getting ahead of yourself. You haven’t even received a study permit yet and your application is clearly not one of a genuine student.
Canuck I'm just trying my luck like many others in here. You can say it's a dual intention but I think it's nothing bad, isn't it?

I've applied for admission and getting prepared for all the challenges I may face, as I don't want my kids and family to suffer for my plan to move into Canada leaving a secured life in my hometown. This is life changing decision and I am worried.

I'm just explaining my case to you. I hope you didn't mind any of comments.

Thanks again Canuck.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Canuck I'm just trying my luck like many others in here. You can say it's a dual intention but I think it's nothing bad, isn't it?

I've applied for admission and getting prepared for all the challenges I may face, as I don't want my kids and family to suffer for my plan to move into Canada leaving a secured life in my hometown. This is life changing decision and I am worried.

I'm just explaining my case to you. I hope you didn't mind any of comments.

Thanks again Canuck.
Not considered dual intention because you wouldn’t return to school if you didn’t have to. I am just pointing out the reality that you have a lot of obstacles to overcome in your application. You also likely have a very nice life at home which is likely to be more difficult in Canada. Both parents work in Canada out of need. Hiring help is expensive so Canadians do their own cooking, cleaning, yard work, etc. Your previous experience may not be recognized and there is a good chance you will at least take a step back in your career. If you work for a multinational your chances of securing employment are better. Families getting permits to accompany international students are not guaranteed especially for 1 year post grads versus masters or PhD. Would start with getting a study permit. Without the study permit all your other plans won’t be possible.

• Sad
Reactions: AskBD