+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Minor who lost PR status because of parent's decisions.

gacr

Feb 28, 2013
Ah, so you're no longer considered a minor :) That's even greater! Once again, Congratulations on your new life in Canada!

Ayham Ahouban

Sep 8, 2012
congratulations ;D this is great I wish they allow our appeal for such grounds, how do u find ur life now ? is it cold out there :)

PrincessLuna

Jan 3, 2013
Ayham Ahouban said:
congratulations ;D this is great I wish they allow our appeal for such grounds, how do u find ur life now ? is it cold out there :)
It is cold but I like the climate here and don't mind it at all. Some people would mind it though. In general people are kind and welcoming. However this may be different for different people.

My English is good and there isn't much cultural difference and such for me so most people don't notice that I'm not from here unless I tell them. But overall I don't think you should have any problem here.

aaront

Jan 5, 2014
Hey PrincessLuna,

I just had a quick question seeing you went through the same process. I'm 17 and I'm going to university next year. I wanna apply for a travel document to go back to canada. I turn 18 this august but I want to be able to go to canada before like in july so would it be all right if I entered Canada while I'm 17 instead of 18 with no guardian with me? Should I prove I have a guardian there to take care of me? Did you apply when you were 17 or 18? pleasee reply asap