+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Military service and RPRF

aj_bj

Aug 31, 2018
I was given an ADR for Records of Military Service on 23 Jan 2023 and I responded 27 Jan 2023. Since then I didn't get any Schedule A and have been stuck in Background Verfication. I am not the PA. It's been 7 months of wait and pain. Any suggestions, thanks Sir/Ma.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
I was given an ADR for Records of Military Service on 23 Jan 2023 and I responded 27 Jan 2023. Since then I didn't get any Schedule A and have been stuck in Background Verfication. I am not the PA. It's been 7 months of wait and pain. Any suggestions, thanks Sir/Ma.
If schedule A is not submitted yet ,they are definitely going to ask for it.My spouse submitted all the ADR’s and his BGV started in Sep 2022 and still in progress(around 11 months).Current processing time for any visa is 6 months.You can raise a webform if your application is taking longer than usual.Your AOR please???

aj_bj

Aug 31, 2018
If schedule A is not submitted yet ,they are definitely going to ask for it.My spouse submitted all the ADR’s and his BGV started in Sep 2022 and still in progress(around 11 months).Current processing time for any visa is 6 months.You can raise a webform if your application is taking longer than usual.Your AOR please???

AOR - 22 Oct 2022.

Med passed - 4 Nov 2022.

Biometrics Completed - 18 Nov 2022.

ADR for Records of Military Service (form IMM 5546) completed and uploaded - 27 Jan 2023.

*According to IRCC agebt the due date on application was June ending.

I have being in Background verification since then - 27 Jan 2023 and it's been 7 months of continuos wait with no information. I belong to the Armed Forces of Nigeria. Should I be worried?

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
AOR - 22 Oct 2022.

Med passed - 4 Nov 2022.

Biometrics Completed - 18 Nov 2022.

ADR for Records of Military Service (form IMM 5546) completed and uploaded - 27 Jan 2023.

*According to IRCC agebt the due date on application was June ending.

I have being in Background verification since then - 27 Jan 2023 and it's been 7 months of continuos wait with no information. I belong to the Armed Forces of Nigeria. Should I be worried?
I think there is nothing to worry about.There is a standard procedure.All the armed forces personnel have to go through Comprehensive SECURITY Screening and the time period varies from case to case.Sometimes GCMS brings some clarity.But for security status check CBSA notes are better.My AOR is Nov 2021.Still waiting…Be patient

aj_bj

Aug 31, 2018
I think there is nothing to worry about.There is a standard procedure.All the armed forces personnel have to go through Comprehensive SECURITY Screening and the time period varies from case to case.Sometimes GCMS brings some clarity.But for security status check CBSA notes are better.My AOR is Nov 2021.Still waiting…Be patient

Thank you so much. Will patiently wait. Though I am yet to get any request of Schedule A...., will just keep checking the mail's

Reactions: DKalkhand

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Hi I am AOR Nov 2021.Anyone else sharing similar timeline of almost 22 months as mine and case still in process.

aj_bj

Aug 31, 2018
Hi I am AOR Nov 2021.Anyone else sharing similar timeline of almost 22 months as mine and case still in process.
This wait is not so good for anyone's health. I had always thought of hearing from you that your RFV mail had dropped as I was using your timeline as a possible guide. Thank you for motivating me and calming me down when I was worried. I followed your advise and requested for CBSA note. My note is yet to be released. I also followed your tread where you mentioned that your BG was completed and only your family members own was outstanding. We the request for Re-medical, I am sure you are closer to winning. Stay strong Boss. my own AOR is 21 October 2023 and I am not the PA. Been on BG since January 2023 and my family BG started in April 2023 according to the Status tracker

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
This wait is not so good for anyone's health. I had always thought of hearing from you that your RFV mail had dropped as I was using your timeline as a possible guide. Thank you for motivating me and calming me down when I was worried. I followed your advise and requested for CBSA note. My note is yet to be released. I also followed your tread where you mentioned that your BG was completed and only your family members own was outstanding. We the request for Re-medical, I am sure you are closer to winning. Stay strong Boss. my own AOR is 21 October 2023 and I am not the PA. Been on BG since January 2023 and my family BG started in April 2023 according to the Status tracker
Please mention your correct AOR.Thank you for the reply ,very motivating.

aj_bj

Aug 31, 2018
Please mention your correct AOR.Thank you for the reply ,very motivating.
It was a typo error.

My AOR: 21 Oct 22.
Med: 6 Oct 22.
BIL: 4 Nov 22.
ADR ( Record of Military Service) : 23 Jan 23.
ADR Submitted: 27 Jan 23.
BG verification: 27 Jan 23.

Since then we have requested for GCMS inotes in Jan 23 and all seems passed including Info sharing and criminality, except for Security. Since then, we have been on the wait and nothing has been said.

Thank you Dkalkhand

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
It was a typo error.

My AOR: 21 Oct 22.
Med: 6 Oct 22.
BIL: 4 Nov 22.
ADR ( Record of Military Service) : 23 Jan 23.
ADR Submitted: 27 Jan 23.
BG verification: 27 Jan 23.

Since then we have requested for GCMS inotes in Jan 23 and all seems passed including Info sharing and criminality, except for Security. Since then, we have been on the wait and nothing has been said.

Thank you Dkalkhand
So our cases are almost on the same status waiting for BG to be complete.Thank you for all the update.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
I received an update in tracker on 5 Oct that “we received your enquiry”.There is also one change in my GC Key status that my medical status is showing nothing I.e. before it was showing that “you have passed your medical”.FYI my medical got expired on Sep 23.Can anyone please guide why my medical status is blank now?

Raj417

Feb 20, 2023
Hey, what is ur current position?
I m in similar situation
AOR - 22 Dec22
BG in progress since 7 Feb 2023 after submitting military service records.(India)
All passed except BG

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Hey, what is ur current position?
I m in similar situation
AOR - 22 Dec22
BG in progress since 7 Feb 2023 after submitting military service records.(India)
All passed except BG
No change in status since June 23.My(PA) all the parameters completed and my dependents BG under process.