+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Military record for visitor visa

ngahlaut

Sep 26, 2021
No updates for me too as of yet. Submitted, Nov 13 2022. Submitted military history form on Feb 24th and is in review since then.
@Riya Kaur @India Punjab singh What is CAIPS ?
@Riya Kaur, @India Punjab singh, @manojkapri any updates on your application?
My dad who is ex military applied for his visitor visa back in Oct 2022, he got a military service details request in end of March, he uploaded the documents but there has been no other update since then. It is very frustrating having to wait so long!

India Punjab singh

Apr 1, 2023
@Riya Kaur, @India Punjab singh, @manojkapri any updates on your application?
My dad who is ex military applied for his visitor visa back in Oct 2022, he got a military service details request in end of March, he uploaded the documents but there has been no other update since then. It is very frustrating having to wait so long!
Oh yes I also submitted same on 28 Feb 2023 and showing that your additional documents are under review. So we should wait

Reactions: manojkapri

SunshineK

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2021
LANDED..........
21-07-2021
Hey Guys, found this thread and I have applied for my parents Super visa on March 7 and finally after Month and half processing of background check we have been asked to provide details of police service for my father. He is still serving. Any suggestions on this to take care? Do we fill the form what they uploaded on the application or is there any other immigration document for this? do we only provide written explanation/table or we need to upload supporting docs for this?

manojkapri

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hey Guys, found this thread and I have applied for my parents Super visa on March 7 and finally after Month and half processing of background check we have been asked to provide details of police service for my father. He is still serving. Any suggestions on this to take care? Do we fill the form what they uploaded on the application or is there any other immigration document for this? do we only provide written explanation/table or we need to upload supporting docs for this?
Hi there, I submitted the same form they provided along with one explanation letter. Hope this helps.
BTW, I am still waiting after submitting that document for last 3 months.
I also got another ADR requesting same information today.

SunshineK

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2021
LANDED..........
21-07-2021
Hi there, I submitted the same form they provided along with one explanation letter. Hope this helps.
BTW, I am still waiting after submitting that document for last 3 months.
I also got another ADR requesting same information today.
Did you submitted the docs in the timeline they mentioned? and if your parent received the email confirmation that they have received additional document before this second request? if they are in Police, Military or Government official?
Can you also advise for what purpose you did included the explanation letter for? @manojkapri

manojkapri

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Did you submitted the docs in the timeline they mentioned? and if your parent received the email confirmation that they have received additional document before this second request? if they are in Police, Military or Government official?
Can you also advise for what purpose you did included the explanation letter for? @manojkapri
Yes, submitted within timeline. They were reviewing it for last few months. My father is an ex army men. I called them up and they said at times files move offices and new office did not have that document and so they Usually ask for it again.
explanation letter was to explain various things which my father did not recollect clearly and so we told this is what we remember As this was from 10-20 years back.

SunshineK

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2021
LANDED..........
21-07-2021
Yes, submitted within timeline. They were reviewing it for last few months. My father is an ex army men. I called them up and they said at times files move offices and new office did not have that document and so they Usually ask for it again.
explanation letter was to explain various things which my father did not recollect clearly and so we told this is what we remember As this was from 10-20 years back.
Keep me posted when your father visa get's approved and there is any update :)

ngahlaut

Sep 26, 2021
Could you please share the number you called them up at? Thanks!

SunshineK

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2021
LANDED..........
21-07-2021
Hey anyone who submitted additional information documents related to their parents employment (military/police/govt position). Can you please share how long IRCC took for final decision after this?

manojkapri

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Its the main IRCC helpline. 888 242 2100
One week after submitting the documents again an dmy status still shows documents submitted. Not even picked up and started looking at yet :(

SunshineK

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-03-2021
Med's Done....
30-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2021
LANDED..........
21-07-2021
Its the main IRCC helpline. 888 242 2100
One week after submitting the documents again an dmy status still shows documents submitted. Not even picked up and started looking at yet :(
Keep us posted if there is some movement on the file.. that would help. I will do the same

Reactions: manojkapri