+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Military record for visitor visa

manojkapri

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hello Everyone,
I got this request today for my father's visitor visa. He served in Indian Army for around 30 years and retired back in 2011.

Do I simply fill the tabular document they have shared ? Its pretty much similar to IMM5546E except for the fact that there is no name, DOB and other details asked on the top as it shows on IMM5546E.

Also, any other document I should attach along with this form ?

Thanks in advance.

Riya Kaur

Star Member
Jan 13, 2022
I also got ADR for police service record and i submitted it on 9 February. Status still showing the document provided have been received and uploaded in your file. How long it will take to reviewing it?

Kiva667

May 9, 2019
Don't refer to anything that isn't asked for specifically. And trying to guess how long an IRCC review will take is mere speculation.

India Punjab singh

Apr 1, 2023
I also got ADR for police service record and i submitted it on 9 February. Status still showing the document provided have been received and uploaded in your file. How long it will take to reviewing it?
Riya kaur ji. I also received military service details request from ircc on 26 feb 23 and sent on 2i feb 23.still status showing that we are reviewing your additional documents submitted by you. It has passed 35 days but no result. Please post your current result position

Riya Kaur

Star Member
Jan 13, 2022
Riya kaur ji. I also received military service details request from ircc on 26 feb 23 and sent on 2i feb 23.still status showing that we are reviewing your additional documents submitted by you. It has passed 35 days but no result. Please post your current result position
Mine is still showing document provided by you is uploaded. At least your file is reviewing. It is so frustrating to wait so long. Are you retired or still in service?

India Punjab singh

Apr 1, 2023
Web for
Did you call ircc? What do you think the reason of delay?
Web form raised but auto reply received that your application is in progress. Detailed reply is awaited. We can not guess what embassy doing with our files. I also read some article that this action is to check you history to confirm that you were not involved in ani genocide or human rights violations. This check is only doen at the end and passing all other eligibilities. This is the last check up.

Riya Kaur

Star Member
Jan 13, 2022
Web for

Web form raised but auto reply received that your application is in progress. Detailed reply is awaited. We can not guess what embassy doing with our files. I also read some article that this action is to check you history to confirm that you were not involved in ani genocide or human rights violations. This check is only doen at the end and passing all other eligibilities. This is the last check up.
Hope they will finalize application soon. I have ordered GCMS notes one week ago. I dont know how long it will take to receive but as per ircc deadline is 30 days.
I wanted to visit to celebrate my spouse birthday on April 10 but now it is almost impossible.