+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MGM RRU

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
I have LOA from Royal Roads University for the Masters of Global Management program. Already have two refusals for a study permit. I have bachelors in engineering. One of my refusal reasons is the purpose of visit. Do I need to change my DLI?

Rafaelhag43

May 6, 2021
You need to order GCMS notes to know the exact reason(s) for your refusals. Simply reapplying for an SP without addressing the previous doubts will just lead to another refusal -- does not matter what DLI you're going to.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
You need to order GCMS notes to know the exact reason(s) for your refusals. Simply reapplying for an SP without addressing the previous doubts will just lead to another refusal -- does not matter what DLI you're going to.
Its mentioned in gcms notes, that previous studies are irrelevant and there is no progression in career with this program.

rmalik29

Star Member
Sep 14, 2020
I have LOA from Royal Roads University for the Masters of Global Management program. Already have two refusals for a study permit. I have bachelors in engineering. One of my refusal reasons is the purpose of visit. Do I need to change my DLI?
How long did it take for you to get the LOA from Royal Roads University after submitting all your documents?