Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2020
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
File Transfer...
14-10-2020
Husband received Passport and COPR yesterday but country of birth was wrong. Had to send back everything.

Read those COPR's carefully!

Reactions: neg mawon

Jupoleon

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
Thank you, I really appreciate your concern. This situation is so unimaginable. I feel like this is some awful nightmare. Does anyone know if immigration provides some sort of humanitarian exemptions for families in this situation? I honestly don't know if it will even matter. The airport is in the north part of the island, and who knows when flights will resume... sigh.. Scientists say the eruptions could go weeks or months. Being separated is hard enough, add to it the pandemic, and now this volcanic eruption. I feel so helpless, unable to be with my husband, to support him during this. I'm scared for his health and his ability to just get essentials like food and water. I don't know how this became our life.
So sorry to hear but now is a good time to send a webform.

You can soeak about your application being passed the 12months etc and how the situation has now changed for thw worst and you really need your spose . I think our file moved every since my last webform
I told them my son needs his father and i cnt do this shit alone

lhr93

Feb 3, 2019
Hello everyone, Outland September 2019 applicant, we received my Brazilian husbands PPR this morning and sent it off this afternoon. (It was really confusing :rolleyes:) His application was in Mexico up until the beginning of March until it got sent to São Paulo. I was told that although Rio is accepting passports, they’re not actually processing anything cause they’re closed lol so more waiting, but at least now we know he’s been approved. Hoping for good news for everyone ASAP❤

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
Hello everyone, Outland September 2019 applicant, we received my Brazilian husbands PPR this morning and sent it off this afternoon. (It was really confusing :rolleyes:) His application was in Mexico up until the beginning of March until it got sent to São Paulo. I was told that although Rio is accepting passports, they’re not actually processing anything cause they’re closed lol so more waiting, but at least now we know he’s been approved. Hoping for good news for everyone ASAP❤
Congratulations

Isha1980

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Hi everyone,
We got a pre-arrival letter! So happy to see movement!! Did anyone recently get PPR for an applicant from Brazil? I'm a little confused since many VAC offices are closed. Can anyone give me some insight? Thank you in advance! Here's our info:

PA: Brazilian, outland Sponsor: Canadian citizen
App Received: September 27th, 2019
AOR1: November 7th, 2019
SA Approval: November 13th, 2019
Bio Request: November 12th, 2019
Sent to Mexico VO: November 25th, 2019
Medical Requested: February 19th, 2021
Medical Passed: March 4th, 2021
March 8th I found out our application had been transferred to Sao Paulo, Brazil. I wasn't sent any message about this, I only found out because I sent a webform question.
Pre-Arrival: Apr 9th, 2021
No DM yet.
Did you get DM already

Brownbeauty

Oct 24, 2013
I’m Canadian was born in Guyana my husband application was sent in March 19 ,2020.
Jan 8, 2021 file was transferred to Mexico visa office. He did Bio in Jan and medical was requested March 16,2021. Medical pass April 8,2021. Was wondering once they request passports where does it go? Which visa office?

Jan 21, 2020
I’m Canadian was born in Guyana my husband application was sent in March 19 ,2020.
Jan 8, 2021 file was transferred to Mexico visa office. He did Bio in Jan and medical was requested March 16,2021. Medical pass April 8,2021. Was wondering once they request passports where does it go? Which visa office?
My husband is from Guyana ,I sponsored him since April 2019 his application is still in Mexico.

Brownbeauty

Oct 24, 2013
He did and it also expired
Omg why is it they are holding us up so long so looks like I have until next year to reunite with my husband. I was in Guyana in December and came back up in January before they implemented this quarantine hotel business

Jan 21, 2020
Omg why is it they are holding us up so long so looks like I have until next year to reunite with my husband. I was in Guyana in December and came back up in January before they implemented this quarantine hotel business
I keep praying I went February 2021 and came back March

Reactions: Brownbeauty