AOR Received.
10-05-2018
File Transfer...
27-06-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
17-05-2018
Hello everyone, My application was received february 12th 2018, got pre arrival services on Jan 15th, just about a week ago, waiting also. Almost 12 months now, hopefully we'll hear from them soon!
Let's hope you get your PPR next week.

bergy2018

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
2018-03-09
Hi, this is the phone number to call from outside Canada +1 613-944-4000 all you need is the case number the one that starts with F000**** follow the instructions it's easy
Since I am the unpaid representative and sponsor, I cannot link the account online. So this tool has been helpful, in the way that is given more infos then the online tool. Two good news learned today by calling... Medical approved and no need for an interview. But, BGC did not commenced yet.... Our application was received 9th march 2018 ... I am truly fed up of this waiting game.

What information can be deduced from the fact that an Interview is not requested ???

Last edited:
Reactions: lilly156

bergy2018

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
2018-03-09
Yes the GCSM notes you can order them to get detailed information about your application
I will request them right away. ;)

It looks like it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get these notes.... :(

They are asking for a «file number» which is actually the «Application» number ... ex : F000111111

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

Last edited:
Reactions: lilly156

Lisaroberts

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
February 2 2018
AOR Received.
Aor may......AOR2 October 28
File Transfer...
May 18 2018
Med's Request
March 28 2018
Med's Done....
Passed
Hello everyone, My application was received february 12th 2018, got pre arrival services on Jan 15th, just about a week ago, waiting also. Almost 12 months now, hopefully we'll hear from them soon!
I hope we hear something soon

Reactions: bergy2018

lilly156

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
03-04-2018
Doc's Request.
30-10-2018
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
File Transfer...
27-06-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
17-05-2018
Since I am the unpaid representative and sponsor, I cannot link the account online. So this tool has been helpful, in the way that is given more infos then the online tool. Two good news learned today by calling... Medical approved and no need for an interview. But, BGC did not commenced yet.... Our application was received 9th march 2018 ... I am truly fed up of this waiting game.

What information can be deduced from the fact that an Interview is not requested ???
Don't worry yourself to much about bgc not started some people get it at the end with DM, PPR, if they don't require an interview it's coz you passed eligibility unfortunately they don't say if it's passed only on the notes or if you receive pre-arrival letter. All the best in requesting for your notes.

Reactions: bergy2018

lilly156

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
03-04-2018
Doc's Request.
30-10-2018
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
File Transfer...
27-06-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
17-05-2018

Since I have a lawyer I couldn't link my application, but you should be able to link your application online. Someone correct me if am wrong

bergy2018

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
2018-03-09
Since I have a lawyer I couldn't link my application, but you should be able to link your application online. Someone correct me if am wrong
Is your lawyer your representative ???

Extract from

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5525-basic-guide-sponsor-your-spouse-partner-child.html#expect

Communicating with IRCC

There are several ways we may communicate with you:
Through your (or your representative’s) online account: We recommend that you or your authorized paid representative (if applicable) create an online account and link your paper application to that account.

As I understand from the above, an account can be link if your representative is paid.

Am I right ???

Last edited:

lilly156

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
03-04-2018
Doc's Request.
30-10-2018
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
File Transfer...
27-06-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
17-05-2018
Is your lawyer your representative ???

Extract from

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5525-basic-guide-sponsor-your-spouse-partner-child.html#expect

Communicating with IRCC

Through your (or your representative’s) online account: We recommend that you or your authorized paid representative (if applicable) create an online account and link your paper application to that account.

As I understand from the above, an account can be link if your representative is paid.

Am I right ???
The lawyer is my rep. And has an account that he links all his clients,in order for us to link we have to cancel the lawyer as our rep 1st then we will be able to link the application. Its on the same website. He gets all communications but ever since I uploaded my new passport they cc me in all emails sent to the lawyer, I got lucky.

bergy2018

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
2018-03-09
The lawyer is my rep. And has an account that he links all his clients,in order for us to link we have to cancel the lawyer as our rep 1st then we will be able to link the application. Its on the same website. He gets all communications but ever since I uploaded my new passport they cc me in all emails sent to the lawyer, I got lucky.
Ok now I see. I did not know that your lawyer is your rep. o_O

bergy2018

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
2018-03-09
I am an unpaid representative and could link PA account on my GcKey. I have an account because I needed it to pay the fees.
Extract from:

Step 8: After you submit your application
Communicating with IRCC

• Through your (or your representative’s) online account: We recommend that you or your authorized paid representative (if applicable) create an online account and link your paper application to that account. Once an application has been linked to an online account, we will send correspondence there. This makes communication easier, more secure, and quicker and will allow you or your representative to get more detailed application status information and to receive mail from us online. Using online services will ensure that you receive any correspondence (including medical forms and other requests) from us almost immediately after we send it to you. This will allow us to input your responses directly into your application for timely review. Get more information about how to link your paper application to your online account.
  • E-Mail: If you or your representative provide us with an e-mail address when you apply, this will be our primary means of contacting you, unless your application is linked to an online account.
  • Mail: If your application is not linked to an online account and no e-mail is provided, we will send all correspondence to the most up-to-date mailing address we have on file.
Do not attempt to link your application to your personal online account if you have appointed a representative. If you have appointed a representative and attempt to link your application to your own online account, you will have to cancel your representative before you can link.

If you have an authorized paid representative, they can link your application to their own online account instead.

Unpaid representatives cannot use online accounts. If you have an unpaid representative, you should remind them to regularly monitor their e-mail and mail to ensure correspondence is received.