+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico

mahahual

Oct 3, 2014
Not sure!!!!!! on how to confirm this....

They ask me to send 5 things:

1- copy of the letter i received
2-passport
3-2 photos
4-the complete address in which ii intend to live in Canada, my husband address, (should I send a paper with the address type one? or send like a bill that shows the address??)
5- confirmation of my current mailing address,where I live in Mexico, (same here should i type it or send a bill)

anyone that have finish the process that could let me know how they confirm both of them??? So happy I'm almost there but sure don't want to mess it up at these stage and wait more time... :)

Mrschino

Feb 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2015
Doc's Request.
13-01-2016
AOR Received.
None...
File Transfer...
24-05-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2016
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-03-16
LANDED..........
16-04-16
mahahual said:

2-passport
3-2 photos
4-the complete address in which ii intend to live in Canada, my husband address, (should I send a paper with the address type one? or send like a bill that shows the address??)
5- confirmation of my current mailing address,where I live in Mexico, (same here should i type it or send a bill)

anyone that have finish the process that could let me know how they confirm both of them??? So happy I'm almost there but sure don't want to mess it up at these stage and wait more time... :)
Just type address in Canada, and current address.... On a piece of paper.

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahahual said:

2-passport
3-2 photos

On a piece of paper your write your Canada address and your Mexican address and that's it no bills nothing . they want you to confirm it not to prove it

expectin

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 RPRF
AOR Received.
AOR Dec Second
File Transfer...
Nov-18
Med's Request
Upfront - August 6
Med's Done....
August -6-2015
Mrschino said:
I would think you passed, because there would be no reason to continue with background checks if you were denied? I don't know from experience but I have talked with a few people who took that long after interview for these checks and some people were told at the interview their visa was approved!
HEY WANTED TO POST AN ANSWER FROM Eagle that is an answer that i ask him to help you,

Dear Eagle, this is a question of TONY000 FROM OTHER THREAT, CAN YOU HELP HIME PLEASE

Guys I have Rec GCMS Notes after more than 60 days of my Interview (March, 09, 2016).. I also Ordered Notes back in Jan 2016 Before My Interview as well , In both notes I found alot of Difference ...

Notes Before Interview ;

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibilty : In Progress
Securtiy :
HIV :
Criminality : Pass
Organised Crime :
Medical : Passed (Expired)

The Notes I Ordered after interview to See if I have Passed interview or not . I found thr is NO ANY ASSESSMENTS , i could not find anything on Notes about if I have passed interview , In notes I did not find a single thing about my Interview, I found

Application Assignment
Assigned to : EM0094
Assigned by : RO0316
Due date : 2016/03/18

that means some body work on my file on 03/18/2016 after my interview ... My question if some body work on file after interview and before I ordered Note , why Notes does not tell anything about My interview ? All I know is Some body look into file and now it is undergoing background checks since last 2 months .

Pls share you thoughts

My dears expectin/Tony000,

After reviewing your post I came to these conclusions:

1. Based on my experience on GCMS notes from many people, when a decision has not been rendered on whether Eligibility should PASS or Fail after interview you will not be able to see Eligibility assessment part on your GCMS. I have 5 GCMS of different people who had interview and CIC hid the eligibility assessment part as well as the NOTE section where an officer should write notes about how the interview was. You will only see these things when a decision has been made. What's happening with Tony000 right now is your file was put at the end of the interview review queue to be reviewed for a decision. This officer did not even put a bring forward date on your file to speed up the process that is why your bring forward date was not even updated at the time you requested your GCMS which is clear that no one is working on your file. That classify your file has a NON ROUTINE because they are not in rush to complete it.

2. I will preach this for the 4th time now, when we request our GCMS notes they usually come with 30 days delay which means everything we see on these notes are not fresh information but old for 30 days. A lot might have happened in your file after the day it was request and put back on its location. No one should panic and feel like it is over for them, maybe your eligibility assessment part was accessible the following day your file was put back on its location and you will never know until you request another set. Here is the way you can order your notes in your situation Tony000, you should request one set of GCMS on JUNE 1ST and another one JUNE 30TH to check what really happened in your file for the month of June.

3. Do not ever make sweeping statement like I see many people doing it, that if my background check is underway it means my eligibility is Passed. When we use the word government it sounds exactly one block but in that block are many departments which work independently from each other. The department (CSIS) that deals with your SECURITY and CRIMINALITY have their own ways, rules and regulations that CIC does not have. If CIC tells you that your BGC is underway that does not mean it is CIC who is working on it.

4. CSIS is responsible to process and decide on your SECURITY & CRIMINALITY, then sends the results to CIC
RMO is responsible to process and decide on your MEDICAL, then sends the results to CIC
CIC is responsible to process and decide on your ELIGIBILITY, then compiled other results from other offices. CIC work also as a compilation centre after all the results come to them then they make their file decision to issue the visa or deny it.

Sincerely
Eagle333

expectin

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 RPRF
AOR Received.
AOR Dec Second
File Transfer...
Nov-18
Med's Request
Upfront - August 6
Med's Done....
August -6-2015
tony000 said:
Guys I have Rec GCMS Notes after more than 60 days of my Interview (March, 09, 2016).. I also Ordered Notes back in Jan 2016 Before My Interview as well , In both notes I found alot of Difference ...

Notes Before Interview ;

ASSESSMENTS

Securtiy :
HIV :
Organised Crime :

The Notes I Ordered after interview to See if I have Passed interview or not . I found thr is NO ANY ASSESSMENTS , i could not find anything on Notes about if I have passed interview , In notes I did not find a single thing about my Interview, I found

Application Assignment

that means some body work on my file on 03/18/2016 after my interview ... My question if some body work on file after interview and before I ordered Note , why Notes does not tell anything about My interview ? All I know is Some body look into file and now it is undergoing background checks since last 2 months .

Pls share you thoughts
HOPIN THAT HIS POST HELPS YOU, GOOD LUCK

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
expectin said:
HEY WANTED TO POST AN ANSWER FROM Eagle that is an answer that i ask him to help you,

Dear Eagle, this is a question of TONY000 FROM OTHER THREAT, CAN YOU HELP HIME PLEASE

Notes Before Interview ;

ASSESSMENTS

Securtiy :
HIV :
Organised Crime :

Application Assignment

Pls share you thoughts

My dears expectin/Tony000,

After reviewing your post I came to these conclusions:

1. Based on my experience on GCMS notes from many people, when a decision has not been rendered on whether Eligibility should PASS or Fail after interview you will not be able to see Eligibility assessment part on your GCMS. I have 5 GCMS of different people who had interview and CIC hid the eligibility assessment part as well as the NOTE section where an officer should write notes about how the interview was. You will only see these things when a decision has been made. What's happening with Tony000 right now is your file was put at the end of the interview review queue to be reviewed for a decision. This officer did not even put a bring forward date on your file to speed up the process that is why your bring forward date was not even updated at the time you requested your GCMS which is clear that no one is working on your file. That classify your file has a NON ROUTINE because they are not in rush to complete it.

2. I will preach this for the 4th time now, when we request our GCMS notes they usually come with 30 days delay which means everything we see on these notes are not fresh information but old for 30 days. A lot might have happened in your file after the day it was request and put back on its location. No one should panic and feel like it is over for them, maybe your eligibility assessment part was accessible the following day your file was put back on its location and you will never know until you request another set. Here is the way you can order your notes in your situation Tony000, you should request one set of GCMS on JUNE 1ST and another one JUNE 30TH to check what really happened in your file for the month of June.

3. Do not ever make sweeping statement like I see many people doing it, that if my background check is underway it means my eligibility is Passed. When we use the word government it sounds exactly one block but in that block are many departments which work independently from each other. The department (CSIS) that deals with your SECURITY and CRIMINALITY have their own ways, rules and regulations that CIC does not have. If CIC tells you that your BGC is underway that does not mean it is CIC who is working on it.

4. CSIS is responsible to process and decide on your SECURITY & CRIMINALITY, then sends the results to CIC
RMO is responsible to process and decide on your MEDICAL, then sends the results to CIC
CIC is responsible to process and decide on your ELIGIBILITY, then compiled other results from other offices. CIC work also as a compilation centre after all the results come to them then they make their file decision to issue the visa or deny it.

Sincerely
Eagle333
thank-you Exceptin and Eagle, thank you so much ..things is on my Mind, if they have not make decision on Eligibility yet they could of Show Eligibility : In Progress , like it was before interview ?? Another thing Why would they spend time and energy on Doing Background checks for the Applicant which have not pass the Eligibility of relationship ?? they could deny Application Right away after not being Satisfied... One more thing I have read eagle's post in past and I value His Opinions, My Friend Eagle Posted in Somewhere that for NON ROUTINE CASES they start doing background checks after the Eligibility is Pass .

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tony000 said:
thank-you Exceptin and Eagle, thank you so much ..things is on my Mind, if they have not make decision on Eligibility yet they could of Show Eligibility : In Progress , like it was before interview ?? Another thing Why would they spend time and energy on Doing Background checks for the Applicant which have not pass the Eligibility of relationship ?? they could deny Application Right away after not being Satisfied... One more thing I have read eagle's post in past and I value His Opinions, My Friend Eagle Posted in Somewhere that for NON ROUTINE CASES they start doing background checks after the Eligibility is Pass .
Tony000

everyone is this Forum is only guessing or comparing cases from previous similar applications , No one in this Forum knows 100% the answer to your questions nor the way your application is treated at the VO .

All cases are different and what matter is what CIC tells you , everything else you read or hear is absolutely a guess .

Just be patient ,order your notes once a month and wait for your VO communication .

HabfaninBC

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MCVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-02-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 16-02-2016 / AOR2 04-05-2016
File Transfer...
28-02-2016
Med's Request
28-02-2016
Med's Done....
10-03-2016
Hi Everyone,

Quick question, I saw lots of comments/question about the PGR in recent posts. What about us who aren't from Mexico ? We sent the Guatemala police certificate and criminal records with our application as per requested, but should we expect a faster PPR if there is no PGR request ?

Thanks !

dama2015

Nov 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
Doc's Request.
18-02-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 15-09-2015 AOR2 21-11-2015
Med's Done....
upfront
Hi! Just wanted to give a quick update
My husband got ppr may 4th (1 month after sending ARC)
And he got back his passport today and will be landing wednesday!

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dama2015 said:
Hi! Just wanted to give a quick update
My husband got ppr may 4th (1 month after sending ARC)
And he got back his passport today and will be landing wednesday!
AWSOME , Congratulations .

nartcr

Dec 13, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 16 2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
AOR1: June 6 2016 SA: July 20 2016 AOR2: Sep 1 2016 PGR Request: Sep 27 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS shows in process status
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
May 3 2016
Passport Req..
Jan 6 2017 Sent Jan 10 2017 Rvcd Jan 20 2017
LANDED..........
March 5 2017 - Vancouver
TANMEX said:
AWSOME , Congratulations .
CIC received my documents, signed by Lilian.
Are there applicants who have applied in mexico office this year? I see very few members in spreadsheet ( 2 or 3 ), and i dont see any new applicants after Feb 2016.

Oscar.95

Dec 26, 2015
Hey guys, I just sent the last required documents to MXVO and the documents were delivered this past Thursday however I never received a signature, so I was wondering if any of you guys have the phone number for the office on Miguel Cervantes Ssavedra 193 ? Just to make sure they have it !

Thank you !

Ricaldine

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/3/2015
Doc's Request.
12/8/2015
Nomination.....
Family class
AOR Received.
4/16/2015
File Transfer...
7/6/2015
Med's Request
7/8/2015
Med's Done....
7/18/2015
Interview........
05/10/2016
Passport Req..
05/30/2016
VISA ISSUED...
06/16/2016
Hello everyone ....

I just got back from my intreview in San Salvador , we got Approved and we were told he will send us an email in 3 weeks to redo medicals, and after they will ask for the passport ..... it was a good intreview not to long , my boyfriend was intreviewed first and then me.

speedy process !!!!

we are almost at the end of this !!

expectin

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 RPRF
AOR Received.
AOR Dec Second
File Transfer...
Nov-18
Med's Request
Upfront - August 6
Med's Done....
August -6-2015
Ricaldine said:
Hello everyone ....

I just got back from my intreview in San Salvador , we got Approved and we were told he will send us an email in 3 weeks to redo medicals, and after they will ask for the passport ..... it was a good intreview not to long , my boyfriend was intreviewed first and then me.

speedy process !!!!

we are almost at the end of this !!
Awesome, good news, hope you get the email for the medicals redo very soon, good luck.