upfront
Med's Done....
May 3 2016
Passport Req..
Jan 6 2017 Sent Jan 10 2017 Rvcd Jan 20 2017
LANDED..........
March 5 2017 - Vancouver
countrygal said:
So I am looking at roughly another 6 months until my application will be fully complete? That sucks...praying mine will be processed faster! But it is what it is...nothing is in our hands
Not necessarily, as early as 3 months to 6 months. It all depends on VO. Once PPR is obtained, it really is up to you. Your application will be fully complete, only after PA completes his/her landing procesures.

countrygal

Sep 26, 2015
Mexico
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 8th, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 23rd, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 26th,2016-AOR2 May 3rd,2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
October 8th,2015
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Hoping for August 2016!!!
nartcr said:
Not necessarily, as early as 3 months to 6 months. It all depends on VO. Once PPR is obtained, it really is up to you. Your application will be fully complete, only after PA completes his/her landing procesures.

Thank you so much for your input. I have somewhat of a clear piece of mind. Cheers!

nartcr

Dec 13, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 16 2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
AOR1: June 6 2016 SA: July 20 2016 AOR2: Sep 1 2016 PGR Request: Sep 27 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS shows in process status
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
May 3 2016
Passport Req..
Jan 6 2017 Sent Jan 10 2017 Rvcd Jan 20 2017
LANDED..........
March 5 2017 - Vancouver
countrygal said:
Thank you so much for your input. I have somewhat of a clear piece of mind. Cheers!
PGR is often the last piece of puzzle. I have seen people getting PPR request within few days after PGR request, assuming interview is waived. You can see approximate time line here from previous users. I see that you are already part of the spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19okXglbCVD3e7TpxeYEEuUgADTKENgWUQ_cZD8PXp-Q/edit#gid=0

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Andysolis said:
Hey All,

We got our AOR2 on Feb 10 and have heard nothing since.

App received: Sept 16
Sponsorship Approval: November 5th
Aor2: Feb 10th

When can we expect PGR request? Dying a slow death here

P.s. App Outland

Tia!
Hey ,
I got AOR2 Feb 18 and couple of day ago got PGR and other documents request , you should expect PGR request very soon .

Beto77

Apr 21, 2016
Question, do you need to be in person when asking for the police certificates at Mexico City? can you send a friend or family member to ask for them? Thank you

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Beto77 said:
Question, do you need to be in person when asking for the police certificates at Mexico City? can you send a friend or family member to ask for them? Thank you
you need to be there because they need to take your fingerprints

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
Guys I have Rec GCMS Notes after more than 60 days of my Interview (March, 09, 2016).. I also Ordered Notes back in Jan 2016 Before My Interview as well , In both notes I found alot of Difference ...

Notes Before Interview ;

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibilty : In Progress
Securtiy :
HIV :
Criminality : Pass
Organised Crime :
Medical : Passed (Expired)

The Notes I Ordered after interview to See if I have Passed interview or not . I found thr is NO ANY ASSESSMENTS , i could not find anything on Notes about if I have passed interview , In notes I did not find a single thing about my Interview, I found

Application Assignment
Assigned to : EM0094
Assigned by : RO0316
Due date : 2016/03/18

that means some body work on my file on 03/18/2016 after my interview ... My question if some body work on file after interview and before I ordered Note , why Notes does not tell anything about My interview ? All I know is Some body look into file and now it is undergoing background checks since last 2 months .

Pls share you thoughts

Mrschino

Feb 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2015
Doc's Request.
13-01-2016
AOR Received.
None...
File Transfer...
24-05-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2016
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-03-16
LANDED..........
16-04-16
tony000 said:
Guys I have Rec GCMS Notes after more than 60 days of my Interview (March, 09, 2016).. I also Ordered Notes back in Jan 2016 Before My Interview as well , In both notes I found alot of Difference ...

Notes Before Interview ;

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibilty : In Progress
Securtiy :
HIV :
Criminality : Pass
Organised Crime :
Medical : Passed (Expired)

The Notes I Ordered after interview to See if I have Passed interview or not . I found thr is NO ANY ASSESSMENTS , i could not find anything on Notes about if I have passed interview , In notes I did not find a single thing about my Interview, I found

Application Assignment
Assigned to : EM0094
Assigned by : RO0316
Due date : 2016/03/18

that means some body work on my file on 03/18/2016 after my interview ... My question if some body work on file after interview and before I ordered Note , why Notes does not tell anything about My interview ? All I know is Some body look into file and now it is undergoing background checks since last 2 months .

Pls share you thoughts
I would think you passed, because there would be no reason to continue with background checks if you were denied? I don't know from experience but I have talked with a few people who took that long after interview for these checks and some people were told at the interview their visa was approved!

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
Mrschino said:
I would think you passed, because there would be no reason to continue with background checks if you were denied? I don't know from experience but I have talked with a few people who took that long after interview for these checks and some people were told at the interview their visa was approved!

At the end of Interview ,Visa officers told me he will make decision and e-mail in 30 days .

mahahual

Oct 3, 2014
JuanP_MexiCan said:
Yes it came through email I didn't think it came any other way... send whatever documents they ask (In my case they asked for 2 photos PR size, Passport, Return Envelope and confirmation of mailing and living adress) and it is another game of waiting time hahaha

Good luck Mrschino

JuanP
I have a question I got my passport requested on Friday, I'm just wondering what to send as the confirmation of mailing adress and the confirmation of living adress?? start application June 2015 and we are so happy that is almost doe but want to make sure I don't mess it up on the last step.. thanks a lot!

mahahual

Oct 3, 2014
Got y passport requested yesterday after almost a year of waiting.... have doubts about how to send confirmation of mailing adress and confirmation of living adress, anybody can help? don't want to mess it up on the last steps... :)

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahahual said:
I have a question I got my passport requested on Friday, I'm just wondering what to send as the confirmation of mailing adress and the confirmation of living adress?? start application June 2015 and we are so happy that is almost doe but want to make sure I don't mess it up on the last step.. thanks a lot!
Are we talking about your will be address in Canada ? Or your current address where you passport will be sent back to you ?
if it's the latter you know which one , if it's the 1st . some people in Canada have their mailing address different than their living address , if yours is the same you give one address and 2 if it's 2 .

I hope this help