+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico

bluehorses

Sep 27, 2015
Hey guys! I've been reading here and I saw that you can ask for your notes while the application is still in process, how do I do that? We received our AOR2 on February 8th and haven't heard anything since.. our application has been super slow. Our medicals expire on June 9th so I kinda want to know if were going to have to redo them or maybe get our PPR before then. Any opinions??

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bluehorses said:
Hey guys! I've been reading here and I saw that you can ask for your notes while the application is still in process, how do I do that? We received our AOR2 on February 8th and haven't heard anything since.. our application has been super slow. Our medicals expire on June 9th so I kinda want to know if were going to have to redo them or maybe get our PPR before then. Any opinions??
Hi ,
Yes you can apply for GCMS Notes and receive them online , Canadian Citizen only can apply and PA must sign a consent to release info .
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/requesterInformation
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf

I received AOR2 on Feb 18th and haven't heard anything yet , I ordered and received my notes , no relevant information on it , I guess because I ordered it too soon after AOR2 .

Ricaldine

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/3/2015
Doc's Request.
12/8/2015
Nomination.....
Family class
AOR Received.
4/16/2015
File Transfer...
7/6/2015
Med's Request
7/8/2015
Med's Done....
7/18/2015
Interview........
05/10/2016
Passport Req..
05/30/2016
VISA ISSUED...
06/16/2016
Good Morning everyone,

i am ready to send all the documents the MVO requested, i was wondering if anyone knows if the embassy will be open for the holidays ?

im scared to send the package and that it gets lost because nobody takes care of it during the long weekend

im wondering if i should wait until next week?

Mrschino

Feb 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2015
Doc's Request.
13-01-2016
AOR Received.
None...
File Transfer...
24-05-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2016
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-03-16
LANDED..........
16-04-16
Ricaldine said:
Good Morning everyone,

i am ready to send all the documents the MVO requested, i was wondering if anyone knows if the embassy will be open for the holidays ?

im scared to send the package and that it gets lost because nobody takes care of it during the long weekend

im wondering if i should wait until next week?
The embassy in Mexico is closed Thursday and Friday all day, and this afternoon.

sb414

Feb 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo/Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
AOR Received.
03-03-2015
File Transfer...
13-03-2015
Med's Request
29-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-2014, 01-03-2016
Interview........
18-02-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-06-2016
Mrschino said:
The embassy in Mexico is closed Thursday and Friday all day, and this afternoon.
and today? guess I will stop checking my email lol

Ricaldine

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/3/2015
Doc's Request.
12/8/2015
Nomination.....
Family class
AOR Received.
4/16/2015
File Transfer...
7/6/2015
Med's Request
7/8/2015
Med's Done....
7/18/2015
Interview........
05/10/2016
Passport Req..
05/30/2016
VISA ISSUED...
06/16/2016
wow lots of vacation hopefully when they get back to work they are in a great mood to send a lot of PPR lol :D
i guess i better wait until Monday to send my documents ... to be on the safe side :)

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ricaldine said:
wow lots of vacation hopefully when they get back to work they are in a great mood to send a lot of PPR lol :D
i guess i better wait until Monday to send my documents ... to be on the safe side :)
Can't you email your documents ?

MissSauce

Mar 1, 2016
bluehorses said:
I got my AOR 2 in October, and have gotten no updates. But June is still a few months away, i would consider waiting. you won't necessarily have to redo the medical.

I don't know what a PPR is .. lol

thesaiyan

Jan 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MissSauce said:
I got my AOR 2 in October, and have gotten no updates. But June is still a few months away, i would consider waiting. you won't necessarily have to redo the medical.

I don't know what a PPR is .. lol
I remember you mentioned you requested your notes recently, have you received them?

PPR is passport request, usually when the process is done and then you send your passport and they will stamp a visa so you can enter and become a permanent resident.

Chrillan

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1: 29-05-2015 AOR2: 30-09-2015
File Transfer...
13-07-2015
Med's Request
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Hi everyone!

I tried to post this a few days ago but it doesn't show in our log... so I'm not sure where it posted :eek:

My husband went to the interview in Mexico City on March 17th and passed ;D ;D ;D He now has his ticket to join us here in Canada on April 1st. We are super happy.

I just wanted to say thank you for all the support, especially before the interview - I was a wreck. Some people say not to worry if your relationship is true, but how can you not worry... if it comes down to one person questioning you. Anyways, we did read through the interview questions on the Mexico time-line excel spreadsheet and they were very helpful. Not only did my husband know what to expect but they actually asked most of the same questions. He didn't know all the answers (couldn't remember my mom and dads first names) but this wasn't that important, it was how he replied to the questions they asked.

He said the lady that interviewed him was very nice, though he speaks English she insisted he used the interpreter and answered in Spanish - I'm sure so there would be no miscommunication. She told him he was called in for the only reason to verify the authenticity of our relationship and she felt his answers did just that. She wished him congratulations and he received his Visa stamped in the passport and his CoPR paper the same day. ;D

Our application was sent in on May 1st, 2015 and we received his papers March 17th, 2016. We had sent in his medical in July 2015 (so not with the initial application) so he had a few months left before they expired.

I started myself silly on this forum and though each persons case is very individual, I think the general time lines are great as guidance.

Good Luck to Everyone, your wait will soon be over!!!

Speedy processing!!!

Jbodden

Aug 27, 2015
Roatan, Honduras
Category........
Visa Office......
MEXICO CITY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-AUG-2015
Doc's Request.
28-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1-08-OCT-2015, AOR2- 11-FEB-2016
File Transfer...
SA- 26-OCT-2015, IP 05-NOV-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
17-AUG-2015
Interview........
WAIVED "Thank God"
Passport Req..
05-APRIL-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-APRIL-2016
LANDED..........
30-APRIL-2016
Chrillan said:
Hi everyone!

I tried to post this a few days ago but it doesn't show in our log... so I'm not sure where it posted :eek:

My husband went to the interview in Mexico City on March 17th and passed ;D ;D ;D He now has his ticket to join us here in Canada on April 1st. We are super happy.

I just wanted to say thank you for all the support, especially before the interview - I was a wreck. Some people say not to worry if your relationship is true, but how can you not worry... if it comes down to one person questioning you. Anyways, we did read through the interview questions on the Mexico time-line excel spreadsheet and they were very helpful. Not only did my husband know what to expect but they actually asked most of the same questions. He didn't know all the answers (couldn't remember my mom and dads first names) but this wasn't that important, it was how he replied to the questions they asked.

He said the lady that interviewed him was very nice, though he speaks English she insisted he used the interpreter and answered in Spanish - I'm sure so there would be no miscommunication. She told him he was called in for the only reason to verify the authenticity of our relationship and she felt his answers did just that. She wished him congratulations and he received his Visa stamped in the passport and his CoPR paper the same day. ;D

Our application was sent in on May 1st, 2015 and we received his papers March 17th, 2016. We had sent in his medical in July 2015 (so not with the initial application) so he had a few months left before they expired.

I started myself silly on this forum and though each persons case is very individual, I think the general time lines are great as guidance.

Good Luck to Everyone, your wait will soon be over!!!

Speedy processing!!!
Awesome congrats.. We wish your husband safe travels..

Valeescu

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Hey guys! I know it's been a while since I've wrote on here, we are landing in exactly 3 weeks!!! Anyone know the form we should fill out with the things we are bringing? Does it have to be specific? We are mostly bringing clothes and stuff like that, and out pet dog! Thanks!

Jbodden

Aug 27, 2015
Roatan, Honduras
Category........
Visa Office......
MEXICO CITY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-AUG-2015
Doc's Request.
28-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
17-AUG-2015
Interview........
WAIVED "Thank God"
Passport Req..
05-APRIL-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-APRIL-2016
LANDED..........
30-APRIL-2016
And boom we got it.. Documents request email.. I'm a bit confuse tho cause they only have Schedule A form and Landing fee in the box but at the bottom says "Please note: Supporting civil documents and police certificates must be in English or French. If they are not, send a certified translation with a copy of the originals." Do I just send them what's in the box? Or everything

Mrschino

Feb 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2015
Doc's Request.
13-01-2016
AOR Received.
None...
File Transfer...
24-05-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2016
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-03-16
LANDED..........
16-04-16
Jbodden said:
And boom we got it.. Documents request email.. I'm a bit confuse tho cause they only have Schedule A form and Landing fee in the box but at the bottom says "Please note: Supporting civil documents and police certificates must be in English or French. If they are not, send a certified translation with a copy of the originals." Do I just send them what's in the box? Or everything
I would think only what they are asking for??? This is when I took the chance to attach additional proof of visits and photos, whether or not they take it into consideration, I do not know, but they get annoyed when you send a lot of correspondence, so I put it all in one email!

Jbodden

Aug 27, 2015
Roatan, Honduras
Category........
Visa Office......
MEXICO CITY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-AUG-2015
Doc's Request.
28-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
17-AUG-2015
Interview........
WAIVED "Thank God"
Passport Req..
05-APRIL-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-APRIL-2016
LANDED..........
30-APRIL-2016
Mrschino said:
I would think only what they are asking for??? This is when I took the chance to attach additional proof of visits and photos, whether or not they take it into consideration, I do not know, but they get annoyed when you send a lot of correspondence, so I put it all in one email!
Oki dokes cool.. Thought so.. You sent your additional documents by mail right?