3 09 2015
Passport Req..
15 09 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 11 2015 gracias a Dios
LANDED..........
17 12 2015 por que Dios es Maravilloso
CANzanillo said:
PR Card Processing time; http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-card.asp

was 42 days but is now at 52 days...

Landing info: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/after-checklist.asp
Thanx a lot...and is nice to hear that u got positive news... good luck!

CANzanillo

Aug 20, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Miss/Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Doc's Request.
14-09-2015 including PGR submitted 07/10/2015
AOR Received.
AOR 20-03-2015 - SA 24-03-2015 confirmed by phone 27-03-2015. AOR2 received 14-09-2015
File Transfer...
...within a month I was told - Update 22-04-2015 - was told my file transferred to MCVO on 20/04/2015
Med's Request
Upfront/Extended for one year to 12/01/2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Thank God!
Passport Req..
03-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2015
LANDED..........
20-12-2015. PR Card Rec'd Feb 20, 2016
nreilly said:
Passport already on way back ;D
Thanks Everyone!

We didn't get an email today, so it should be tomorrow. We hope it's either a passport request with extended medicals or request for re-medicals. Either way we are A-OK with it because today we essentially received tacit approval of my wife's PR. So we are happy!

We are praying for extended medicals and PPR! GOOOOOO MCVO!!

nreilly! that was quick!!!

csanti

Oct 15, 2015
Chile
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015........AOR2: 30-09-2015
File Transfer...
13-07-2015......SA approved on July 6th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2016
CANzanillo said:
Thanks Everyone!

We didn't get an email today, so it should be tomorrow. We hope it's either a passport request with extended medicals or request for re-medicals. Either way we are A-OK with it because today we essentially received tacit approval of my wife's PR. So we are happy!

We are praying for extended medicals and PPR! GOOOOOO MCVO!!

nreilly! that was quick!!!
Hey congrats!!!!!! It must be exciting to know they are actually working on your app!!! Happy for you! Soon this process will be over for you. Cheers!

TorontoLove

Sep 2, 2015
Congratulations! Lets hope for a PPR today for you. :)

CANzanillo said:
:D :D :D :D :D

20 minutes ago we received a call at our house here in Mexico. It was the Canadian Embassy asking for my wife. the friendly lady confirmed my wife's DOB and said "as you know your process for permanent residency is about to conclude and we have reviewed and see that your medical exams are about to expire." The lady proceeded to ask her if it would be possible for us to travel to Mexico City to have her medicals redone. The caller indicated that they are going to try to extend the medicals to give us more time to travel, but if they can't would we be able to go to get the medicals redone before the 16th. My wife said "Let me ask my husband..." and proceeded to ask me semi covering the phone so that the officer? could hear her talking to me. Of course we said that we can/will travel if necessary to get the medicals redone. She told my wife to be closely watching our email as they are going to make the decision today or tomorrow on whether they will extend or whether we will ned to go to Mexico City again for medicals.

We are ecstatic right now. :D :p 8)

We feel that the call served 2 purposes. To ask about getting the meds redone and also to confirm that we are (still) indeed living together. We hope they simply extend the medicals so that we can get the passport in to them as quickly as possible! I have no idea what criteria they use as to whether or not they will extend the medicals or make us redo.

There is still some hope that we can be in Canada for Christmas with family!!

YAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOO!

Speedy processing everyone!!

Tinyaries

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 10th, 2017
AOR Received.
Jan 26th, 2017
Good morning eveybody!!

Passport on the way back too :D :D

That is great CANzanillo, that golden email is on the way!!

All the best!!

Cheers!! ;D

saraotty

Star Member
May 1, 2015
I want to make an update of my husband process, today we received a Medical AOR. We hope that the golden email arrives soon. :D

maguita

Star Member
Jun 7, 2015
I found out that my ECAS status changed!!!!!

I am waiting to hear if I can go to the PGR office in Mexico or if they already got the PGR with my fingerprints....

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on December 24, 2014.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 7, 2015.
We started processing your application on May 27, 2015.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you correspondence on July 7, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

CANzanillo

Aug 20, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Miss/Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
AOR 20-03-2015 - SA 24-03-2015 confirmed by phone 27-03-2015. AOR2 received 14-09-2015
File Transfer...
...within a month I was told - Update 22-04-2015 - was told my file transferred to MCVO on 20/04/2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Thank God!
Passport Req..
03-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2015
LANDED..........
Unfortunately we have nothing to report today. So far we have not received any email from MCVO as hoped. Perhaps tomorrow.

Nice to see movement on your file Maguita and Saraotty!

So good to see broad progress for everyone!

Tinyaries

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 10th, 2017
AOR Received.
Jan 26th, 2017
Good morning Mexico VO team!

eCas status changed to Decision made today :D

Wishing you all get PPR soon!! Maguita and Saraotty, you are almost there!!

Let's just stay positive, the golden email is on the way!! ;)

All the best!!

CANzanillo

Aug 20, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Miss/Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Thank God!
Passport Req..
03-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2015
LANDED..........
;D 8) :p Thank You Lord!!! The GOLDEN letter has arrived at 9:03 CST!! Medicals Extended Gracias a Dios!!

December 3, 2015

UCI: XXXXXXXX

Application: F000XXXXXX

Ms XXXXXXX XXXXX:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete.

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.

Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?

 Have you married?
 Have you lived with a common-law partner for at least 12 months?
 Have you separated or divorced?
 Have you given birth or adopted a child?
 Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
 Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If these conditions apply to any of your family members, you must inform the Visa Office immediately: Mexico-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence to confirm these changes. Any new family member, even if not accompanying you to Canada, must meet the requirements of the Act and Regulations before your case is finalized. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.

If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed below.

Before a visa can be issued we require the following:

( X ) Original valid passport for each approved applicant.

( X ) 2 photographs for each applicant. Please follow the photo specifications at the end of this letter. We suggest you to take the instructions with you to the photographer. Photographs with different characteristics and sizes from the ones specified on the instructions will not be accepted by our office causing delays in the finalization of your file. For more detailed specifications, please visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/pub/pass-photo-spec-eng.pdf

( X ) Confirmation of your current mailing address

( X ) The complete address in which you intend to live in Canada

Your visa will expire on 2016/12/01.

If the validity of your passport or the passport of any accompanying family member expires before this date, your visa will expire at this earlier date. If it is the case, that person may wish to apply for a new passport.

Please note that you must travel to Canada within the validity of your visa. No new medical examinations will be authorized to extend the visa Please ensure that you submit the required documents within the next 15 days from this letter. Documents should be submitted with a copy of this letter and with your cellular phone number in order that we may be able to contact you in case of an unforeseen event.

You must send the required information via courier. Please include your file number next to your name in order to identify your package as soon as it arrives. You must include a pre-paid return courier slip so that your documents may be returned to you. Our office is not responsible for loss of documents in the mail. If you send your original passport(s) by courier, it could take us from one to two weeks to issue the visa(s) and return your passport(s).

If not all your dependent family members will immigrate at the same time, please explain in a separate letter. If all your dependent family members will immigrate to Canada at the same time but are unable to present all passports for reasons out of their control, we suggest you to send an e-mail to the immigration section and wait to gather all passports to be presented at the same time.

We remind you that the visa has a specific validity and that no extensions are granted. Please quote your file number on all correspondence.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section (KAR)

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYY!!!!

Question, Is that Visa expiry December 01, 2016? Or, January 12, 2016?

nreilly

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF 22-10-2015
AOR Received.
10-04-2015 AOR2 15-09-2015
Med's Done....
10-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2015
LANDED..........
04-01-2016
CANzanillo said:
;D 8) :p Thank You Lord!!! The GOLDEN letter has arrived at 9:03 CST!! Medicals Extended Gracias a Dios!!

December 3, 2015

Ms XXXXXXX XXXXX:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete.

 Have you married?
 Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
 Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If these conditions apply to any of your family members, you must inform the Visa Office immediately: Mexico-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence to confirm these changes. Any new family member, even if not accompanying you to Canada, must meet the requirements of the Act and Regulations before your case is finalized. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.

( X ) 2 photographs for each applicant. Please follow the photo specifications at the end of this letter. We suggest you to take the instructions with you to the photographer. Photographs with different characteristics and sizes from the ones specified on the instructions will not be accepted by our office causing delays in the finalization of your file. For more detailed specifications, please visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/pub/pass-photo-spec-eng.pdf

If the validity of your passport or the passport of any accompanying family member expires before this date, your visa will expire at this earlier date. If it is the case, that person may wish to apply for a new passport.

Please note that you must travel to Canada within the validity of your visa. No new medical examinations will be authorized to extend the visa Please ensure that you submit the required documents within the next 15 days from this letter. Documents should be submitted with a copy of this letter and with your cellular phone number in order that we may be able to contact you in case of an unforeseen event.

You must send the required information via courier. Please include your file number next to your name in order to identify your package as soon as it arrives. You must include a pre-paid return courier slip so that your documents may be returned to you. Our office is not responsible for loss of documents in the mail. If you send your original passport(s) by courier, it could take us from one to two weeks to issue the visa(s) and return your passport(s).

If not all your dependent family members will immigrate at the same time, please explain in a separate letter. If all your dependent family members will immigrate to Canada at the same time but are unable to present all passports for reasons out of their control, we suggest you to send an e-mail to the immigration section and wait to gather all passports to be presented at the same time.

We remind you that the visa has a specific validity and that no extensions are granted. Please quote your file number on all correspondence.

Sincerely,

SO HAPPY FOR YOU CANZANILLO!!! wishing all of you the best !!

I just got passport back. Took them 8 days since they received it. This is the most excited I've been in my life ;D

Praying for more PPRS to come..

Luna21 and saraotty I believe you guys are next ;)

JuanP_MexiCan

Oct 26, 2015
CANzanillo said:

December 3, 2015

Ms XXXXXXX XXXXX:

 Have you married?

If these conditions apply to any of your family members, you must inform the Visa Office immediately:

( X ) 2 photographs for each applicant. Please follow the photo specifications at the end of this letter. We suggest you to take the instructions with you to the photographer. Photographs with different characteristics and sizes from the ones specified on the instructions will not be accepted by our office causing delays in the finalization of your file. For more detailed specifications, please visit: w.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/pub/pass-photo-spec-eng.pdf

Sincerely,

Congratulations CANzanillo!!! I can't wait to get that same letter soon!!!
I would think it is December 1st thinking that they maybe give you a 1 year visa.

Again congratulations and what an amazing Christmas present!! Cheers

JuanP