AOR Received.
Feb 11Th 2015 AOR2 AG 5th 2015-pgr
File Transfer...
SA- Feb 12Th 2015
Med's Done....
Medicals received on Ecas
LANDED..........
25/11/2015
Hello guys. Just to let yoy know i landed without problems. I already got mu SIN.
The cbsa agent said the PPr card will arrive in 8 weeks which is anoying but ok...
I just a have a question, if i want to go and come back to buffalo by foot, can i go back with my copr?
Thank you :)

Tinyaries

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 10th, 2017
AOR Received.
Jan 26th, 2017
Lovelycomplex said:
Hello guys. Just to let yoy know i landed without problems. I already got mu SIN.
The cbsa agent said the PPr card will arrive in 8 weeks which is anoyinh but ok...
I just a have a question, if i want to go and come back to buffalo by food, can i go back with my copr?

Lovelycomplex!

Congrats! Glad to hear about your landing! ;)

Sure, you can definitely go to Buffalo and to go back to Canada, your COPR will be enough till you get your PR Card. :)

Enjoy!!

CANzanillo

Aug 20, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Miss/Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Doc's Request.
14-09-2015 including PGR submitted 07/10/2015
AOR Received.
AOR 20-03-2015 - SA 24-03-2015 confirmed by phone 27-03-2015. AOR2 received 14-09-2015
File Transfer...
...within a month I was told - Update 22-04-2015 - was told my file transferred to MCVO on 20/04/2015
Med's Request
Upfront/Extended for one year to 12/01/2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Thank God!
Passport Req..
03-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2015
LANDED..........
20-12-2015. PR Card Rec'd Feb 20, 2016
Lovelycomplex said:
The cbsa agent said the PPr card will arrive in 8 weeks which is anoying but ok...
I just a have a question, if i want to go and come back to buffalo by foot, can i go back with my copr?
Congrats Lovelycomplex! Bienvenidos a Canada! Are you going to consider ordering GMCS notes once you receive your PR card and eCAS says complete? I think it would be interesting to do that to see how your application progressed over time. I intend on doing that when ours is complete.

Best wishes for much happiness in Canada!!

pau

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
3 09 2015
Passport Req..
15 09 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 11 2015 gracias a Dios
LANDED..........
17 12 2015 por que Dios es Maravilloso
CANzanillo said:
So nice that you have a happy ending and thanks for being around here for the , sometimes bumpy, ride! Wishing you well in Canada!
Thanx! Now Im packing and trying to be relax... its been a long journey, so like I said if u guys have some advise for the landing process, please share! Once again thanx and lets pray for more ppr this week yay!!! :)

Lovelycomplex

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 7th 2014
Doc's Request.
Jan 26th 2015-Marriage Certificate request
AOR Received.
Feb 11Th 2015 AOR2 AG 5th 2015-pgr
File Transfer...
SA- Feb 12Th 2015
Med's Done....
Medicals received on Ecas
LANDED..........
25/11/2015
Tinyaries said:
Lovelycomplex!

Congrats! Glad to hear about your landing! ;)

Sure, you can definitely go to Buffalo and to go back to Canada, your COPR will be enough till you get your PR Card. :)

Enjoy!!
pau said:
Thanx! Now Im packing and trying to be relax... its been a long journey, so like I said if u guys have some advise for the landing process, please share! Once again thanx and lets pray for more ppr this week yay!!! :)
Thank you guys!! I'm so happy but till i get my pr card in 8 weeks i feel
Like this isn't over, i don't know why, it's been so long that i can't believe i'm a resident now :'(

Yes the notes are a good idea, the notes also show when i landed?
And for the border crossing without pr card, i hope i won't have problems with officer if crossing with copr. Can he fill a report if i cross with copr?

pau

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
3 09 2015
Passport Req..
15 09 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 11 2015 gracias a Dios
LANDED..........
17 12 2015 por que Dios es Maravilloso
Lovelycomplex said:
Thank you guys!! I'm so happy but till i get my pr card in 8 weeks i feel
Like this isn't over, i don't know why, it's been so long that i can't believe i'm a resident now :'(

Yes the notes are a good idea, the notes also show when i landed?
And for the border crossing without pr card, i hope i won't have problems with officer if crossing with copr. Can he fill a report if i cross with copr?
Hello lovelycomplex, thats nice u in canada now, can i ask u how was ur experience when u landed? Like details lol Im sorry Im kind of anxious now, amd yes is not over but look at bright side u are already there and everything will be fine..
By the way someone knows why it takes 8 weeks or so?... is just a processing time to make the card or is another check? Just wondering..... once again congrats!!!! :)

CANzanillo

Aug 20, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Miss/Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
AOR 20-03-2015 - SA 24-03-2015 confirmed by phone 27-03-2015. AOR2 received 14-09-2015
File Transfer...
...within a month I was told - Update 22-04-2015 - was told my file transferred to MCVO on 20/04/2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Thank God!
Passport Req..
03-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2015
LANDED..........
pau said:
Hello lovelycomplex, thats nice u in canada now, can i ask u how was ur experience when u landed? Like details lol Im sorry Im kind of anxious now, amd yes is not over but look at bright side u are already there and everything will be fine..
By the way someone knows why it takes 8 weeks or so?... is just a processing time to make the card or is another check? Just wondering..... once again congrats!!!! :)
PR Card Processing time; http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-card.asp

was 42 days but is now at 52 days...

Landing info: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/after-checklist.asp

maguita

Star Member
Jun 7, 2015
maguita said:
Hello canzanillo, My Meds also expire around December 10, how can we see if they extend the expire date few months more?

I am actually in Mexico and I was wondering if I should go to the PGR and get the certificate just in case they haven't processed my fingerprints yet. But How can I know if they still need my Mexican certificate?????

Please advice guys!!!

CANzanillo

Aug 20, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Miss/Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Thank God!
Passport Req..
03-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2015
LANDED..........
:D :D :D :D :D

20 minutes ago we received a call at our house here in Mexico. It was the Canadian Embassy asking for my wife. the friendly lady confirmed my wife's DOB and said "as you know your process for permanent residency is about to conclude and we have reviewed and see that your medical exams are about to expire." The lady proceeded to ask her if it would be possible for us to travel to Mexico City to have her medicals redone. The caller indicated that they are going to try to extend the medicals to give us more time to travel, but if they can't would we be able to go to get the medicals redone before the 16th. My wife said "Let me ask my husband..." and proceeded to ask me semi covering the phone so that the officer? could hear her talking to me. Of course we said that we can/will travel if necessary to get the medicals redone. She told my wife to be closely watching our email as they are going to make the decision today or tomorrow on whether they will extend or whether we will ned to go to Mexico City again for medicals.

We are ecstatic right now. :D :p 8)

We feel that the call served 2 purposes. To ask about getting the meds redone and also to confirm that we are (still) indeed living together. We hope they simply extend the medicals so that we can get the passport in to them as quickly as possible! I have no idea what criteria they use as to whether or not they will extend the medicals or make us redo.

There is still some hope that we can be in Canada for Christmas with family!!

YAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOO!

Speedy processing everyone!!

Luna21

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2015
AOR Received.
21-04-2015..........SA email 21-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-02-2015
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
VISA ISSUED...
01/15/2015
CANzanillo said:

20 minutes ago we received a call at our house here in Mexico. It was the Canadian Embassy asking for my wife. the friendly lady confirmed my wife's DOB and said "as you know your process for permanent residency is about to conclude and we have reviewed and see that your medical exams are about to expire. The lady proceeded to ask her if it would be possible for us to travel to Mexico City to have her medicals redone. The caller indicated that they are going to try to extend the medicals to give us more time to travel, but if they can't would we be able to go to get the medicals redone before the 16th. My wife said "Let me ask my husband..." and proceeded to ask me semi covering the phone so that the officer? could hear her talking to me. Of course we said that we can/will travel if necessary to get the medicals redone. She told my wife to be closely watching our email as they are going to make the decision today or tomorrow on whether they will extend or whether we will ned to go to Mexico City again for medicals.

We feel that the call served 2 purposes. To ask about getting the meds redone and also to confirm that we are (still) indeed living together. We hope they simply extend the medicals so that we can get the passport in to them as quickly as possible! I have no idea what criteria they use as to whether or not they will extend the medicals or make us redo.

YAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOO!

OMG that's awesomeee!!! Congratulations!!!!! Very happy for you :D :D this is definitely the day and tomorrow they send those emails :D

CANzanillo

Aug 20, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Miss/Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Thank God!
Passport Req..
03-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2015
LANDED..........
Luna21 said:
OMG that's awesomeee!!! Congratulations!!!!! Very happy for you :D :D this is definitely the day and tomorrow they send those emails :D
Thanks Luna21!! I was just investigating that Tuesday/Wednesday concept this morning, and indeed the majority of PPRs recently have been issued on Tuesdays and Wednesdays!

nreilly

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF 22-10-2015
AOR Received.
10-04-2015 AOR2 15-09-2015
Med's Done....
10-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2015
LANDED..........
04-01-2016
CANzanillo said:
Thanks Luna21!! I was just investigating that Tuesday/Wednesday concept this morning, and indeed the majority of PPRs recently have been issued on Tuesdays and Wednesdays!
Wow CANzanillo that is awesomeee! And yesss seems like they only give PPRs those two days.....

Jbodden

Aug 27, 2015
Roatan, Honduras
Category........
Visa Office......
MEXICO CITY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-AUG-2015
Doc's Request.
28-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1-08-OCT-2015, AOR2- 11-FEB-2016
File Transfer...
SA- 26-OCT-2015, IP 05-NOV-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
17-AUG-2015
Interview........
WAIVED "Thank God"
Passport Req..
05-APRIL-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-APRIL-2016
LANDED..........
30-APRIL-2016
CANzanillo said:

20 minutes ago we received a call at our house here in Mexico. It was the Canadian Embassy asking for my wife. the friendly lady confirmed my wife's DOB and said "as you know your process for permanent residency is about to conclude and we have reviewed and see that your medical exams are about to expire." The lady proceeded to ask her if it would be possible for us to travel to Mexico City to have her medicals redone. The caller indicated that they are going to try to extend the medicals to give us more time to travel, but if they can't would we be able to go to get the medicals redone before the 16th. My wife said "Let me ask my husband..." and proceeded to ask me semi covering the phone so that the officer? could hear her talking to me. Of course we said that we can/will travel if necessary to get the medicals redone. She told my wife to be closely watching our email as they are going to make the decision today or tomorrow on whether they will extend or whether we will ned to go to Mexico City again for medicals.

YAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOO!

Awesome congrats That's amazing news.

Chrillan

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1: 29-05-2015 AOR2: 30-09-2015
File Transfer...
13-07-2015
Med's Request
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
CANzanillo said:

YAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOO!

So Happy for you both!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Wow, maybe they really are working harder before the holiday season sets in :)

Tinyaries

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 10th, 2017
AOR Received.
Jan 26th, 2017
CANzanillo said:

YAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOO!

CANzanillo!!

That's amazing news :D :D Congratss!!

So happy to see more and more of us getting closer to the end of the tunnel.

It seems that they are doing their best so that we can all spend Xmas with our loved ones.

I will pray for those PPR to come all tomorrow!

Best of luck everyone! ;)