+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico

Valeescu

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Hey guys just a question, I sent a email to Mexico asking if they have already recieved our medicals, I did via the email address they sent us in our aor 2,which I now realise is the general email... Should I send it again via the case specific email? Which is faster? Has anyone of you use these emails? And how long did it take?

maguita

Star Member
Jun 7, 2015
TorontoLove said:
I got Passport Request today!!! I cant believe it, I was hoping I will get it until January but I was wrong. I hope more people get it very soon.

Congratulations to all the other couples that got the same in the last couple of weeks.

Any experiences of sending passport from Canada? If I am in Canada how I can do the landing, should I just go to the US border and come back to Canada? Any comments will be appreciated.

Good luck for everybody!
gambrinus777 said:
We got passport request today, thanks God! I think Luna is next since we have almost the same timeline haha. Good luck to you all!
maguita said:
Good morning !!!!! Congratulations to TorontoLove and gambrinues777, When did you actually applied?? I hope you get your visa very soon and can enjoy Christmas with your family and as landed immigrants .

I am so glad to see they still working in our files!!

Speedy processing!!!

CANzanillo

Aug 20, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Miss/Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Doc's Request.
14-09-2015 including PGR submitted 07/10/2015
AOR Received.
AOR 20-03-2015 - SA 24-03-2015 confirmed by phone 27-03-2015. AOR2 received 14-09-2015
File Transfer...
...within a month I was told - Update 22-04-2015 - was told my file transferred to MCVO on 20/04/2015
Med's Request
Upfront/Extended for one year to 12/01/2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Thank God!
Passport Req..
03-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2015
LANDED..........
20-12-2015. PR Card Rec'd Feb 20, 2016
Valeescu said:
Hey guys just a question, I sent a email to Mexico asking if they have already recieved our medicals, I did via the email address they sent us in our aor 2,which I now realise is the general email... Should I send it again via the case specific email? Which is faster? Has anyone of you use these emails? And how long did it take?
I don't have any experience with it but a Case Specific Enquiry seems the logical choice. Hopefully someone with experience will chime in here...

Speedy processing!

CANzanillo

Aug 20, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Miss/Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Doc's Request.
14-09-2015 including PGR submitted 07/10/2015
AOR Received.
AOR 20-03-2015 - SA 24-03-2015 confirmed by phone 27-03-2015. AOR2 received 14-09-2015
File Transfer...
...within a month I was told - Update 22-04-2015 - was told my file transferred to MCVO on 20/04/2015
Med's Request
Upfront/Extended for one year to 12/01/2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Thank God!
Passport Req..
03-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2015
LANDED..........
20-12-2015. PR Card Rec'd Feb 20, 2016
nreilly, calyn19 et al, please post the dates relevant to submission/receipt of your passport to the MCVO so that you/I can update the spreadsheet. Don't forget about us here as your process comes to a happy conclusion... ppppllleeeaaassseee! ??? ;) :-* ;D 8)

Speedy processing!

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
Valeescu said:
If the file is in Mexico then that is the correct address.

Why are you asking for medical confirmation? If you sent it with the application then they recieved it, if you sent it later through eMedical then your receipt is your confirmation. Due to this nature, answer to this kind of inquiries can take up to 2 months or can be completely ignored. This is expected, they are already swamped and "just to make sure" emails should come after all real concerns are properly addressed.

TorontoLove said:
Any experiences of sending passport from Canada? If I am in Canada how I can do the landing, should I just go to the US border and come back to Canada? Any comments will be appreciated.
The embassy would be expecting a return address in Mexico, so it is better to send the passport to someone in Mexico that can send/recieve it and then they can mail it back to you.

For landing yes, you can "go to the USA". Many people do this, for example it is common in Rainbow bridge... even without a TRV that is fine. When you are being assessed by the USA immigration officer explain to him that you are there to flagpole for landing, they will extend a "administrative refusal" and then put you back in Canada Immigration where you can finish your landing.

If you don't want the "administrative refusal" in your history, then you can go for a lunch in the USA and then when you come back you can finish your landing.

Valeescu

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Jalex23 said:
If the file is in Mexico then that is the correct address.

Why are you asking for medical confirmation? If you sent it with the application then they recieved it, if you sent it later through eMedical then your receipt is your confirmation. Due to this nature, answer to this kind of inquiries can take up to 2 months or can be completely ignored. This is expected, they are already swamped and "just to make sure" emails should come after all real concerns are properly addressed.

The embassy would be expecting a return address in Mexico, so it is better to send the passport to someone in Mexico that can send/recieve it and then they can mail it back to you.
I emailed them to Confirm my husbands RE medicals because even tho we did it via emedical and got the receipt, they asked us to send in a form which our doctor told us is not necessary anymore because they was with the old sistem and that now they did it via Web. I explained my reason for not including this form, it also had a new ime number which the doctor did use to up load my husbands results, which I also explained that, I just wanted to make sure I'm doing things right

nreilly

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF 22-10-2015
AOR Received.
10-04-2015 AOR2 15-09-2015
Med's Done....
10-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2015
LANDED..........
04-01-2016
Torontolove and the others who got PPR congrats!!!

Im in the same situation, I am in Canada now so I sent it through Fedex.. I made an account with thm. And sent two envelopes.. The big one with the address to Mexico my passport and the other things they requested inside and another empty envelope a little bit smaller also inside the big one with the address to send it back to me in toronto. So what Fedex does is that they charged you at the end from the credit card you provide

I sent it on Thursday and it got delivered yesterday hopefully everything will be okay with the return

TorontoLove said:
I got Passport Request today!!! I cant believe it, I was hoping I will get it until January but I was wrong. I hope more people get it very soon.

Congratulations to all the other couples that got the same in the last couple of weeks.

Good luck for everybody!

TorontoLove

Sep 2, 2015
Thank you, I am really excited and we are sending my passport today but I have a question what did you include in confirmation of your current mailing address? Did you just write your Toronto address in a piece of paper and included in the application? and the same for the address where you intend to live in Canada that in my case will be the same address?

I hope you get your passport back very soon!

nreilly said:
Torontolove and the others who got PPR congrats!!!

Im in the same situation, I am in Canada now so I sent it through Fedex.. I made an account with thm. And sent two envelopes.. The big one with the address to Mexico my passport and the other things they requested inside and another empty envelope a little bit smaller also inside the big one with the address to send it back to me in toronto. So what Fedex does is that they charged you at the end from the credit card you provide

I sent it on Thursday and it got delivered yesterday hopefully everything will be okay with the return

Luna21

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2015
AOR Received.
21-04-2015..........SA email 21-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-02-2015
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
VISA ISSUED...
01/15/2015
Omg it's raining PPR! congratulations to all of you! How does it feel? Hahaha
My only hope at this point is that my husband's medical expires after yours so that might be the reason I haven't got the golden email yet. Here is hoping...

nreilly

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF 22-10-2015
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
10-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2015
LANDED..........
04-01-2016
I just wrote it and print it out.. They didn't specify so I did the simple thing

TorontoLove said:
Thank you, I am really excited and we are sending my passport today but I have a question what did you include in confirmation of your current mailing address? Did you just write your Toronto address in a piece of paper and included in the application? and the same for the address where you intend to live in Canada that in my case will be the same address?

I hope you get your passport back very soon!

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
Valeescu said:
I emailed them to Confirm my husbands RE medicals because even tho we did it via emedical and got the receipt, they asked us to send in a form which our doctor told us is not necessary anymore because they was with the old sistem and that now they did it via Web. I explained my reason for not including this form, it also had a new ime number which the doctor did use to up load my husbands results, which I also explained that, I just wanted to make sure I'm doing things right
Yup, eMedicals are now the trend and once you get your receipt that is all about it.

You case is not uncommon, many people feel the need to get a confirmation from CIC, but that is not the case. Unfortunately eMedical submissions are quite lagging in how they appear in ECAS, some missing out completely, which is quite frustrating for many. I should also mention that some do get an answer from them, but it is more of a generic "please ask your doctor for confirmation" and after calling the doctor they will tell you "please look at your receipt". So I wouldn't expect much.... but maybe you will get a confirmation... everything can happen.

Nonethless you have NOTHING to worry about, your receipt is all you need and if in a terribly bad luck from your part they rerequest the medicals (which I have seen happening) then you have the receipt to prove you sent it.

Valeescu

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Jalex23 said:
Yup, eMedicals are now the trend and once you get your receipt that is all about it.

You case is not uncommon, many people feel the need to get a confirmation from CIC, but that is not the case. Unfortunately eMedical submissions are quite lagging in how they appear in ECAS, some missing out completely, which is quite frustrating for many. I should also mention that some do get an answer from them, but it is more of a generic "please ask your doctor for confirmation" and after calling the doctor they will tell you "please look at your receipt". So I wouldn't expect much.... but maybe you will get a confirmation... everything can happen.

Nonethless you have NOTHING to worry about, your receipt is all you need and if in a terribly bad luck from your part they rerequest the medicals (which I have seen happening) then you have the receipt to prove you sent it.
Sorry I quess I didnt express myself correctly, typing from my phone it must be the autocorrect, what I meant is that MCVO sent me an email requesting to re-do my husbands medicals ( as well as a medical form which I explained that the doctor said they dont use any more) anyways point being I guess its the same situation if its the 1st,2nd, or 10th time we send our medicals! thanks for your help! :D

saraotty

Star Member
May 1, 2015
I wonder how long they take to process the re-medicals? I feel frustrated, I had the hope to spend Christmas with my husband. :-\

Tinyaries

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 10th, 2017
AOR Received.
Jan 26th, 2017
saraotty said:
I wonder how long they take to process the re-medicals? I feel frustrated, I had the hope to spend Christmas with my husband. :-\
Good morning Saraotty!!

Don't lose your hope dear!! There is still time..

Let's pray for your PPR to come soon!

Count on my prayers :)

Good luck everbody!!

nreilly

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF 22-10-2015
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
10-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2015
LANDED..........
04-01-2016
I've been noticing that the days that Mexico likes to click ''send'' to the golden emails are Tuesdays and Wednesdays.. So weird.. Let's hope for them to keep sending it every week :)

Best of luck everyone!!