25-02-2015
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
VISA ISSUED...
01/15/2015
saraotty said:
My husband got an email today!! They requested his birth certificate. The best part is he only has to attached in the email, thank God because in Venezuela is a nightmare the mail service
OMG! Saraotty who's the sponsor?? Are you both Venezuelans? I'm asking because I didn't sent mine, I'm Venezuelan and the sponsor too

saraotty

Star Member
May 1, 2015
Luna21 said:
OMG! Saraotty who's the sponsor?? Are you both Venezuelans? I'm asking because I didn't sent mine, I'm Venezuelan and the sponsor too
We are both from Venezuela. I have no idea why they asked for it.

Luna21

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2015
AOR Received.
21-04-2015..........SA email 21-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-02-2015
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
VISA ISSUED...
01/15/2015
saraotty said:
We are both from Venezuela. I have no idea why they asked for it.
Are u the sponsor? If u are then no worries because that was part of the requirements that birth certifcate, maybe you missed it but if they asked for it via email much better!! no translation, notaria, etc paja loca jajaja.. yo lo envie con el acta de matrimonio, cedula, copias del pasaporte, nos falto el tipo de sangre ;D

I'm scared now :S i dont want them to ask for the schedule thing... that was like the most anoying part of the application, now I regrett having paid the RFRP because I wont know when this part is over :p

saraotty

Star Member
May 1, 2015
Luna21 said:
Are u the sponsor? If u are then no worries because that was part of the requirements that birth certifcate, maybe you missed it but if they asked for it via email much better!! no translation, notaria, etc paja loca jajaja.. yo lo envie con el acta de matrimonio, cedula, copias del pasaporte, nos falto el tipo de sangre ;D

I'm scared now :S i dont want them to ask for the schedule thing... that was like the most anoying part of the application, now I regrett having paid the RFRP because I wont know when this part is over :p
Luna are you sure no translation??? I am really confused

Luna21

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2015
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-02-2015
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
VISA ISSUED...
01/15/2015
saraotty said:
Luna are you sure no translation??? I am really confused
Ok dont listen to me... yes we sent my husband´s birth certificated translated and also the photocopy was notirized along with marriage certificate and all that. Send it exactly as they told you, To be 100% sure better translated...

saraotty

Star Member
May 1, 2015
Luna21 said:
Ok dont listen to me... yes we sent my husband´s birth certificated translated and also the photocopy was notirized along with marriage certificate and all that. Send it exactly as they told you, To be 100% sure better translated...
Ok perfect!!! I already talked with a compatriota here in Toronto who translate all my documents. They gave us 10 days to submit that.

saraotty

Star Member
May 1, 2015
Luna21 said:

Luna get ready!!! you are next to receive an email... and i feel they will ask for your husband's passport, because you paid and send the Birth Certificate, so you are set

Luna21

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2015
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-02-2015
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
VISA ISSUED...
01/15/2015
saraotty said:
Luna get ready!!! you are next to receive an email... and i feel they will ask for your husband's passport, because you paid and send the Birth Certificate, so you are set
Jajaja... I wish! October is ending :( and no ppr... November is our month!

Valeescu

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Ok guys I'm really freaking out, I did not send a copy of my birth certificate instead I sent a copy of my passport (I thought I didn't have to send it, thought it was giving me an option) I am the sponsor and I was born in canada, so far they haven't asked me for it! We applied February 27 What should I do?? Has anyone else born in canada not sent their birth certificate?

Luna21

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03-2015
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-02-2015
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
VISA ISSUED...
01/15/2015
Valeescu said:
Ok guys I'm really freaking out, I did not send a copy of my birth certificate instead I sent a copy of my passport (I thought I didn't have to send it, thought it was giving me an option) I am the sponsor and I was born in canada, so far they haven't asked me for it! We applied February 27 What should I do?? Has anyone else born in canada not sent their birth certificate?
I am the sponsor and didn't send it, and I'm from Venezuela... Don't worry! I had also the option to send another document

pau

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
3 09 2015
Passport Req..
15 09 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 11 2015 gracias a Dios
LANDED..........
17 12 2015 por que Dios es Maravilloso
TorontoLove said:
Thank you for your replies in my questions about the police background request.

I got an email 2 hours ago requesting my Mexican police background letter. I am very excited because it means we are getting closer to the end. They didnt request anything more so that is great. Because I am recently in Canada, I am debating between sending all the documents to the embassy and letting them ask for the police background in my behalf or sending all the documents to my mom in Mexico so she can get the PGR in my behalf and then translate it to English and then send it to the embassy in Mexico city. I have heard that letting the embassy ask for the document in my behalf takes a long time is that true?

I am very excited, I hope people who have a similar timetable as me get good news soon!
[/quote
Congrats!!!! Well it depends you have to follow instructions, if you live outside Mexico you have to send fingerprints and everything to the canadian embassy in Mexico, I have no idea how long it takes, thats like a mistery no one knows, Ive heard ppl said 3 months others 6 months, I dont know.... I sent mine on sept 21th to Mexico cus Im in Colombia, I do have relatives in Mexico but they told me I have to follow the instructions and do that by sending the fingerprints to the embassy, I wish i could just flight to Mexico or make someone do it for me cus that way only takes 10 days, but anyway, like i said tou have to follow the instructions embassy gave you..wish you the best luck and if you do have info about the time it takes the process of police record in mexico please share with us cus no one has gave us a real timeline.... have a anice day :)

Tinyaries

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 10th, 2017
AOR Received.
Jan 26th, 2017
Luna21 said:

hahaha Luna21 so funny the blood type thing!
Don't worry, if you already paid the RFRP that PPR is coming really soon, be ready! :D

So happy Mexico VO is working on our apps, I can almost see the end of the tunnel!

Let's wait for the best :)

JuanP_MexiCan

Oct 26, 2015
Hi there!

I am spending christmas this year in Canada and I am still waiting to get an interview from MVO (hopefully not but lets be realistic), I am wondering if for any reason I am in Canada for the date they give me the interview, can I have the interview be in Canada or would I have to fly back to Mexico for that? Also, is it ok if I fly to Canada with only a one way ticket or do I need to have a return ticket (Just cause I don't know how long I will be in Canada)?

Thanks again everyone

Cheers
JuanP

Ricaldine

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/3/2015
Doc's Request.
12/8/2015
Nomination.....
Family class
AOR Received.
4/16/2015
File Transfer...
7/6/2015
Med's Request
7/8/2015
Med's Done....
7/18/2015
Interview........
05/10/2016
Passport Req..
05/30/2016
VISA ISSUED...
06/16/2016
Hello everyone :D

I was wondering, if we are not from Mexico and we are required to go to an interview, do we have to go to Mexico or do you get assigned to an office base on your place of origin ?

Speedy process everyone.

Hopefully we get good news in November !!