Med's Done....
25-02-2015
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
VISA ISSUED...
01/15/2015
Congratulations Maguita! I hope this week all of you guys 2014 applicants start receiving your AORs.
:)

Lovelycomplex

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 7th 2014
Doc's Request.
Jan 26th 2015-Marriage Certificate request
AOR Received.
Feb 11Th 2015 AOR2 AG 5th 2015-pgr
File Transfer...
SA- Feb 12Th 2015
Med's Done....
Medicals received on Ecas
LANDED..........
25/11/2015
I'm so happy for you maguita at least you have the luck on your side. Because i'm not and this proves it. I'm kind if freacking out right now. Can't believe people who got SA after me it's getting AOR 2 and i haven't.
This is so insane. It's like at this point i don't know what they are doing with my application anymore.

tishness

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
Part 1: 23-01-2015 Part 2: 24-03-2015
File Transfer...
23-01-2015
Passport Req..
02-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-06-2015
LANDED..........
1 Husband ETA - August 1, 2015!
Hey Fabibeach,

Where are you flying from? I do dog rescue from Mexico, so I can give you information regarding importing dogs. The biggest thing this time of year is that some airlines have heat restrictions for flying dogs in Cargo. Are yours small enough to fly under the seat? Have you booked your ticket already?

CANzanillo

Aug 20, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Miss/Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Doc's Request.
14-09-2015 including PGR submitted 07/10/2015
AOR Received.
AOR 20-03-2015 - SA 24-03-2015 confirmed by phone 27-03-2015. AOR2 received 14-09-2015
File Transfer...
...within a month I was told - Update 22-04-2015 - was told my file transferred to MCVO on 20/04/2015
Med's Request
Upfront/Extended for one year to 12/01/2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Thank God!
Passport Req..
03-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2015
LANDED..........
20-12-2015. PR Card Rec'd Feb 20, 2016
Wow that's great Maguita! It gives us some hope things are moving along in Mexico. I will update your timeline in the spreadsheet.

Maguita, did you receive the AOR2 by regular mail or email. Just curious.

Lovelycomplex keep the faith. Surely you will hear some good news soon.

Ace777

Jun 25, 2013
Hello , I thought this would be the best place post my question as its regarding a Mexican birth certificate . My daughter just born in Mexico and I'm about to fill her Canadian citizenship and passport papers but have a problem . In Mexico they use 2 last names the fathers and the mothers after ex. (Amy Jakupi Carrillo ) . In Canada we do not use that , I don't want to include the mothers last name for her papers so do u have to change the Mexican birth certificate to reflect this ? Or do I just not include it when I fill papers out ? I want her to only have the fathers last name so ( Amy Jakupi ) . Any advice be great

Thank you

nprendiz

Star Member
May 21, 2015
Nicaragua
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/05/2014
AOR Received.
2/26/2015, AOR2 6/23/2015
File Transfer...
2/27/2015
Med's Done....
10/15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24/7/2015
VISA ISSUED...
29/7/2015
Lovelycomplex said:
I'm so happy for you maguita at least you have the luck on your side. Because i'm not and this proves it. I'm kind if freacking out right now. Can't believe people who got SA after me it's getting AOR 2 and i haven't.
This is so insane. It's like at this point i don't know what they are doing with my application anymore.
Hello Lovelycomplex... Well, just keep the faith. We took 4 months to receive our AOR2, so don't be worried, we have already 7 months since we started our process.

nprendiz

Star Member
May 21, 2015
Nicaragua
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/05/2014
AOR Received.
2/26/2015, AOR2 6/23/2015
File Transfer...
2/27/2015
Med's Done....
10/15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24/7/2015
VISA ISSUED...
29/7/2015
Ace777 said:
Hello , I thought this would be the best place post my question as its regarding a Mexican birth certificate . My daughter just born in Mexico and I'm about to fill her Canadian citizenship and passport papers but have a problem . In Mexico they use 2 last names the fathers and the mothers after ex. (Amy Jakupi Carrillo ) . In Canada we do not use that , I don't want to include the mothers last name for her papers so do u have to change the Mexican birth certificate to reflect this ? Or do I just not include it when I fill papers out ? I want her to only have the fathers last name so ( Amy Jakupi ) . Any advice be great

Thank you
My husband is canadian, and he told me that even when in the birth certificate shows 2 last names it is ok to fill it with just one as you thought (Amy Jakupi). Anyway, the best option always is to ask to a specialits or a lawyer.

Good luck with your process.

lorrein

Jan 12, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/01/2015
File Transfer...
28/03/15
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
10/08/2015
Great!thanks very much for the info. :D I was so worry because I'm not working right now and I don't want to do again those exams!

nprendiz said:
Don't be worried my dear! My medical will expire soon too, but my husband told me that he read in other forum in french that if we don't get the visa before the year that the medicals are "ok", they will give another year of extension for the expiration date. They don't supposed to ask for more medical tests, just in rare cases.

Lovelycomplex

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 7th 2014
Doc's Request.
Jan 26th 2015-Marriage Certificate request
AOR Received.
Feb 11Th 2015 AOR2 AG 5th 2015-pgr
File Transfer...
SA- Feb 12Th 2015
Med's Done....
Medicals received on Ecas
LANDED..........
25/11/2015
Please some advice here:

My trv multiple entries visa expires august 20th. If i go visit hubby to canada august 1st, can the border officer still can give me a 6 month stamp? Or i will only be aloud to stay till august the 20th?

I have entered to canada a couple times before i got married and i left before my extension ended so i have always leaved canada before the date they gave me to leave. But anyway what do you recommend me to show the border officer so they can let me enter without problems? Marriage certificate? What else?

Last time i enter canada before i got married i got a visitor record but i applied to extension and was accepted but i left on time and everything i have never overstayed.

Thank you so much :)

fabibeach

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-20-2014
Doc's Request.
02-20-2015
AOR Received.
none; SA Received on: 12-15-2014; AOR2: 02-20-2015
File Transfer...
12-15-2014
Med's Done....
08-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Issued: 07-02-2015 DM: 07-07-2015 COPR received: 07-09-2015
LANDED..........
08-15-2015
tishness said:
Hey Fabibeach,

Where are you flying from? I do dog rescue from Mexico, so I can give you information regarding importing dogs. The biggest thing this time of year is that some airlines have heat restrictions for flying dogs in Cargo. Are yours small enough to fly under the seat? Have you booked your ticket already?
Hi Tish!! I am looking at the possibility of flying on august 8th and bring my two dogs with me. They are not small though, one is 20 kgs and the other one is 30 kgs, both are rescued dogs so they are a Little nervous and I know will be an stressful experience for them. I am flying from Mexico City so there is no westjet here. I have bought their kennels which are of good size according to them and fit the requirements for airlines. I looked at the ACLive website, which is the cargo company of Air Canada, and has this service for live animals and specializes in pet travel. So far that seems to be my best option. I have contacted them and gave me all information but I dont know what needs to be first. Should I book flight first? I would love if you could share your experience with me please!

Update: FedEx airbill was activated yesterday and says I must received Passport today. They are sending me two envelopes! I was asked to send two airbills, did somebody else was asked to send two??? I think they are returning lots of evidence, cause we sent a lot. One envelope is 1.91kg and the other one is 2.49kg......so I can´t wait to have it here and see what else they send!!!

Thanks a lot!!! Im very happy for you and your husband too!

:) WE DID IT

tishness

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
Part 1: 23-01-2015 Part 2: 24-03-2015
File Transfer...
23-01-2015
Passport Req..
02-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-06-2015
LANDED..........
1 Husband ETA - August 1, 2015!
Hi Fabibeach,

Air Canada Cargo is likely your only option at this time of year, and it may not even be. Having them fly in the baggage hold with you is the most affordable option, however most airlines have heat embargoes for dogs, and some of those do extend to live cargo service travel as well. Alaska Airlines is the only carrier that has climate controlled baggage holds so you could fly them, but that would mean flying to Las Angeles then on to Seattle, and to Calgary. Firstly, call the local Air Canada office in DF, ask them if Cargo travel is even an option. Don't book anything until you book the dogs. Even if you were to fly Alaska, they only allow so many pets per flight, and sometimes it can be full, so best to book with an agent on the phone, ensure they have all the kennel space confirmed first.

What you do need for the dogs, vaccination records, including the stickers from the given vaccines, all the standard ones that you would get in DF; parvo, distemper, hepatitis; most importantly rabies. It doesn't state this anywhere but we as a rule ensure the Rabies shot is given at least 2 weeks prior to flying, as it can take some time to become active. The vaccine records should include:

here be written in English or French;
be issued and signed by a licensed veterinarian;
identify the animal (breed, sex, colour, and weight);
state that the animal is vaccinated against rabies;
indicate the date of vaccination;
indicate the trade name and the serial number of the licensed vaccine; and
specify the duration of immunity (otherwise, it will be considered valid for one year from the date of vaccination)

Bring a copy of the veterinarian's license with photo, and letter in English from the veterinarian stating the dog is in good health. The Vet can also provide you some bills for travel to help sedate the dog, this is really the best case for everyone, and makes the process much less traumatic for the dogs.

Clearing them through customs in Canada is a very simple process, as long as you have all of the above in order, it should take no more than 30-45 minutes. Sometimes they may ask to inspect the dog, just to ensure that it looks well and healthy (usually not the case in the Calgary airport however if they are accompanying you).

Let me know how you make out with Air Canada Cargo, I really hope they can help. If not, you may have to look at someone keeping them until October 1, when the heat restrictions lift?

fabibeach

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-20-2014
Doc's Request.
02-20-2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
12-15-2014
Med's Done....
08-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08-15-2015
tishness said:
Hi Fabibeach,

Air Canada Cargo is likely your only option at this time of year, and it may not even be. Having them fly in the baggage hold with you is the most affordable option, however most airlines have heat embargoes for dogs, and some of those do extend to live cargo service travel as well. Alaska Airlines is the only carrier that has climate controlled baggage holds so you could fly them, but that would mean flying to Las Angeles then on to Seattle, and to Calgary. Firstly, call the local Air Canada office in DF, ask them if Cargo travel is even an option. Don't book anything until you book the dogs. Even if you were to fly Alaska, they only allow so many pets per flight, and sometimes it can be full, so best to book with an agent on the phone, ensure they have all the kennel space confirmed first.

What you do need for the dogs, vaccination records, including the stickers from the given vaccines, all the standard ones that you would get in DF; parvo, distemper, hepatitis; most importantly rabies. It doesn't state this anywhere but we as a rule ensure the Rabies shot is given at least 2 weeks prior to flying, as it can take some time to become active. The vaccine records should include:

here be written in English or French;
be issued and signed by a licensed veterinarian;
identify the animal (breed, sex, colour, and weight);
state that the animal is vaccinated against rabies;
indicate the date of vaccination;
indicate the trade name and the serial number of the licensed vaccine; and
specify the duration of immunity (otherwise, it will be considered valid for one year from the date of vaccination)

Bring a copy of the veterinarian's license with photo, and letter in English from the veterinarian stating the dog is in good health. The Vet can also provide you some bills for travel to help sedate the dog, this is really the best case for everyone, and makes the process much less traumatic for the dogs.

Clearing them through customs in Canada is a very simple process, as long as you have all of the above in order, it should take no more than 30-45 minutes. Sometimes they may ask to inspect the dog, just to ensure that it looks well and healthy (usually not the case in the Calgary airport however if they are accompanying you).

Let me know how you make out with Air Canada Cargo, I really hope they can help. If not, you may have to look at someone keeping them until October 1, when the heat restrictions lift?
[/
Thank you Tish. Yes all that info you gave me is what they have told me over the phone. I just need to see if we can fly in august or later then. I will let you know how this goes and appreciate your help and advice.
I got my COPR Today!
Where is it supposed to see conditions like condition 51? Is it on COPR? Or on visa stamped on passport?
I don't see if I got Condition 51. It says 00/ no conditions on COPR which is funny because me and my husband have no children and I was expecting I would be conditioned.
Anyways, congratulations to you and every pplicant who has gotten any news these past days.
It is a great feeling to be done with this.
I can wait to be reunited with my hubby.
Hope everyone get theirs very very soon.

CANzanillo

Aug 20, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Miss/Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
AOR 20-03-2015 - SA 24-03-2015 confirmed by phone 27-03-2015. AOR2 received 14-09-2015
File Transfer...
...within a month I was told - Update 22-04-2015 - was told my file transferred to MCVO on 20/04/2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Thank God!
Passport Req..
03-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2015
LANDED..........
I got my COPR Today!
Where is it supposed to see conditions like condition 51? Is it on COPR? Or on visa stamped on passport?
I don't see if I got Condition 51. It says 00/ no conditions on COPR which is funny because me and my husband have no children and I was expecting I would be conditioned.
Anyways, congratulations to you and every pplicant who has gotten any news these past days.

[/quote]

Awesome news Fabibeach!! Glad it's all over for you!
What do you mean by conditioned? I haven't heard this before please explain.
Enjoy your preparations for the move up. NOW the time will start flying by!

fabibeach

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-20-2014
Doc's Request.
02-20-2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
12-15-2014
Med's Done....
08-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08-15-2015
CANzanillo said:
I got my COPR Today!

Awesome news Fabibeach!! Glad it's all over for you!
What do you mean by conditioned? I haven't heard this before please explain.
Enjoy your preparations for the move up. NOW the time will start flying by!
Gracias Canzanillo. Wish the best and easiest process for you and your wife too!!

I thought I would get Condition 51, all it means is thatI would have to live with my sponsor for 2 years after becoming a PR. Condition 51 applies to spouses, common-law or conjugal partners in a relationship of two years or less with their sponsor and who have no children in common with their sponsor at the time they submit their sponsorship application.

"The sponsored spouse must cohabit in a legitimate relationship with their sponsor for two years from the day on which they receive their permanent resident status in Canada. If they do not remain in the relationship, the sponsored spouse's status could be revoked."

"As a result of the introduction of conditional permanent residence, additional investigations may be undertaken in cases where there is reason to believe that the condition is not being met or has not been met. CIC plans to perform random assessments of the overall level of compliance on an ongoing basis.

The measure also provides another means for enforcement action in instances of marriage fraud, including issuing removal orders to fraudulent spouses on the basis of non-compliance. This could in turn lead to their removal from Canada."

Take a look at this thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/what-is-condition-51-t236421.0.html

CANzanillo

Aug 20, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Miss/Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Thank God!
Passport Req..
03-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2015
LANDED..........
fabibeach said:
Gracias Canzanillo. Wish the best and easiest process for you and your wife too!!

I thought I would get Condition 51, all it means is thatI would have to live with my sponsor for 2 years after becoming a PR. Condition 51 applies to spouses, common-law or conjugal partners in a relationship of two years or less with their sponsor and who have no children in common with their sponsor at the time they submit their sponsorship application.

"The sponsored spouse must cohabit in a legitimate relationship with their sponsor for two years from the day on which they receive their permanent resident status in Canada. If they do not remain in the relationship, the sponsored spouse's status could be revoked."

"As a result of the introduction of conditional permanent residence, additional investigations may be undertaken in cases where there is reason to believe that the condition is not being met or has not been met. CIC plans to perform random assessments of the overall level of compliance on an ongoing basis.

The measure also provides another means for enforcement action in instances of marriage fraud, including issuing removal orders to fraudulent spouses on the basis of non-compliance. This could in turn lead to their removal from Canada."

Take a look at this thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/what-is-condition-51-t236421.0.html
Thanks for that explanation. Just after I made my post to ask you, I saw a thread in the forums so also read a bit. Of course, it's the 2 year undertaking that we had to sign in the application.

Well, I suppose it's good that you are not conditioned. Does it need to be stated in the COPR to be in effect?? I have no idea myself. In a legitimate, healthy, happy matrimony it is of no consequence anyway!

Best wishes for you and hubby!