Passport Req..
26 -03-2014 PASSPORT SEND 26-03-14
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-14
LANDED..........
28-04-14
Darkzide121 said:
Hi,

I starting to plan me moving to mexico for interview, since i wont be able to come back to US i am trying to set everything we need. We haven't heard back from the embassy yet, and since i have less than 3 weeks to get ready for a permament move is hard.

So, we send them more evidence by email like OhCanadiana said, we haven't gotten a response, so were thinking about printing it out, but it turns out its about 14.500 pages of chat logs. We literally, as the factual meaning, talk to each other every day for last 9 years now, its alot to print out and move around. Is their anyway to bring this digitally to the interview? or do we have to print out that kind of monstrosity?
I think everything they ask for has to be print since they don’t allow electronics on the embassy: / I know how you feel I have over 3000 pages of chat logs and haven’t finish printing half of them ! They take forever to reply at the embassy so if I were you I wouldn’t rely on getting an answer for them before your interview !!

Frida19

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2013
Doc's Request.
05-05-2013
AOR Received.
05-05-2013
File Transfer...
28-03-2013
Med's Request
ARC REQUEST 21-02-14 ARC SEND 26-02-14
Med's Done....
14-12-2012
Interview........
19-02-2014APPROVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-14
LANDED..........
28-04-14
worriedmexican said:
Hey! This worried mexican would like some help :S
So back in November I sent documents to the embassy from Canada to Mexico through Canada post letter post standard and I didnt get any tracking number or anything as they told me that the system wouldnt work in Mexico. I havent got any updates on whether the documents I sent arrived to the embassy in Mexico as my case has just been transferred there so they are in the process of figuring out if they got that and havent got an answer yet.

Yesterday, I sent another set of documents through Canada Post and right after I sent that it occurred to me that Canada Post must use Correos de Mexico on the mexican end and today Im worrying that the documents may never arrive, or may be intercepted or get to Mexico really late. Here in Canada they told me that for international mail it takes 4 to 7 business days to get there but as far as I know this is transferred to Correos de Mexico which seems to be really unreliable.

What is your experience and thoughts? I havent been able to sleep properly because Im afraid that the documents got lost or ended up in the wrong hands which would be concerning given the fact that there was a copy of my passport and fingerprints as well as pictures on this mails. Please help!
NEVER TRUST CORREOS DE MEXICO . Im mexican and I will never trust them it is better to pay extra money than send documents thru them !! I think you should email the embassy and ask them if they got your documents ! have you try contacting the embassy ??

gamyover

Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
Doc's Request.
8-11-2013
AOR Received.
10-08-2013 CPC-M, 8-11-2013 Mexico VO
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
19-04-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2014
LANDED..........
16-04-2014
Frida19 said:
I think everything they ask for has to be print since they don't allow electronics on the embassy: / I know how you feel I have over 3000 pages of chat logs and haven't finish printing half of them ! They take forever to reply at the embassy so if I were you I wouldn't rely on getting an answer for them before your interview !!
Frida I got lots of pages of skype records so what I did was choose three for week let say showing them we talk monday, thursday and sunday from one week and I did that for the two years we have been talking every day, because it was too much, and I think everything has to do with the interview and how you answer their questions, more than anything I will put more emphasis in the time after you guys applied so they see you didn't lose contact after you applied. The same tried to find some chats when you talk about the future and important issues better than the ones with just I love you, I love you too kind of stuff.

Another thing, tried to choose pictures when you are with family and friends more than the one with just the two of you guys so they see everybody know about your relationship.

That's my advice, but I'm not in your shoes so at the end do what you consider better for you :D

Frida19

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2013
Doc's Request.
05-05-2013
AOR Received.
05-05-2013
File Transfer...
28-03-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
14-12-2012
Interview........
19-02-2014APPROVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-14
LANDED..........
28-04-14
gamyover said:
Frida I got lots of pages of skype records so what I did was choose three for week let say showing them we talk monday, thursday and sunday from one week and I did that for the two years we have been talking every day, because it was too much, and I think everything has to do with the interview and how you answer their questions, more than anything I will put more emphasis in the time after you guys applied so they see you didn't lose contact after you applied. The same tried to find some chats when you talk about the future and important issues better than the ones with just I love you, I love you too kind of stuff.

Another thing, tried to choose pictures when you are with family and friends more than the one with just the two of you guys so they see everybody know about your relationship.

That's my advice, but I'm not in your shoes so at the end do what you consider better for you :D
Thank you Gameba , that is great advise :p but those 3000 pages are from after we apply xD we talk everyday all day lol about everything lol I really want this interview to be over already !!

Frida19

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2013
Doc's Request.
05-05-2013
AOR Received.
05-05-2013
File Transfer...
28-03-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
14-12-2012
Interview........
19-02-2014APPROVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-14
LANDED..........
28-04-14
gamyover said:

p.s when we first send our application we send alot of evidence and pictures with our families lol Im still confuse on why they are asking me for an interview I felt that the evidence we send was good :S I want to think is because we are both young and they want to make sure we are still together and are going to stay together oh and the fact that I used to live in Canada other than that I dont understand or find another explanation on why they request an interview !

LeisaP

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18, 2012
Doc's Request.
ARC requested Sept 28,2012 ARC sent October 18,2012... RCMP Sent Dec 17,2012. Additional court documents sent March 25, 2013.
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
April 5, 2012
Med's Request
First medical March 2011, REDO Medical July 30, 2012
Med's Done....
August 16, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27, 2013
LANDED..........
May 30, 2013
Hey everyone! I was on this forum a while ago when we did our sponsorship, which was complete almost a year ago now.
I just wanted to let everyone know there was a few really strong members on here before that decided to make a facebook page(since alot of us are done the process and dont come to this site anymore) called Mexican Spouses, where we can all get together to discuss not only immigration but culture, food, fun stuff!
If anyone would like to join us feel free! Send one of the admins of the page a message so we know who you are too.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/442097089166742/

Good luck to everyone! :)

Feb 8, 2014
Frida19 said:
NEVER TRUST CORREOS DE MEXICO . Im mexican and I will never trust them it is better to pay extra money than send documents thru them !! I think you should email the embassy and ask them if they got your documents ! have you try contacting the embassy ??
I have but they havent answered me yet. Im terribly worried now as one of them had my request for the police certificate which includes a copy of my passport and fingerprints :eek:
Every time that I send something within Canada I use Canada Post but it never occurred to me that it would eventually be transferred to correos de mexico :'(

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
worriedmexican said:
Hey! This worried mexican would like some help :S
So back in November I sent documents to the embassy from Canada to Mexico through Canada post letter post standard and I didnt get any tracking number or anything as they told me that the system wouldnt work in Mexico. I havent got any updates on whether the documents I sent arrived to the embassy in Mexico as my case has just been transferred there so they are in the process of figuring out if they got that and havent got an answer yet.

Yesterday, I sent another set of documents through Canada Post and right after I sent that it occurred to me that Canada Post must use Correos de Mexico on the mexican end and today Im worrying that the documents may never arrive, or may be intercepted or get to Mexico really late. Here in Canada they told me that for international mail it takes 4 to 7 business days to get there but as far as I know this is transferred to Correos de Mexico which seems to be really unreliable.

What is your experience and thoughts? I havent been able to sleep properly because Im afraid that the documents got lost or ended up in the wrong hands which would be concerning given the fact that there was a copy of my passport and fingerprints as well as pictures on this mails. Please help!
Hi there - yes, Canada Post does use Correos de México on the other end (or MexPost for certain products, which is owned by Correos de México). While I would normally prefer to use a courier (FedEx, UPS, etc), for speed and proof of delivery purposes, Correos de México has been arriving (at least from Mexico to Canada). I would e-mail the Embassy or send them a case specific enquiry and ask them to please advise if the documents have been received (explaining your concern). It may take them a few days to respond, but they usually do. Hopefully the response puts your mind at ease. At the very least, it tells them you mailed the documents so they don't think you abandoned your application if the mail did get lost or delayed.

ETA - just saw your response above. When did you e-mail them, and how (reply to e-mail from them, new e-mail, case specific enquiry)?

Chauncey

Star Member
Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2014
Doc's Request.
02-05-2014
AOR Received.
02-05-2014
Med's Done....
11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2014
LANDED..........
SOON!!
LeisaP said:
Hey everyone! I was on this forum a while ago when we did our sponsorship, which was complete almost a year ago now.
I just wanted to let everyone know there was a few really strong members on here before that decided to make a facebook page(since alot of us are done the process and dont come to this site anymore) called Mexican Spouses, where we can all get together to discuss not only immigration but culture, food, fun stuff!
If anyone would like to join us feel free! Send one of the admins of the page a message so we know who you are too.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/442097089166742/

Good luck to everyone! :)
Leisa I have a question about your timeline. It says the RCMP sent some documents. Did CIC ask them to? Or did you have to get it yourself from the RCMP? And if so was that a long process? Because I notice it seems it took a while for you to complete the whole application. Thanks!

Araxiel

Nov 15, 2013
Mexico City
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2013
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014 sent 28-02-2014
AOR Received.
05-11-2013 CPC: 22-01-2014 Mex. VO
File Transfer...
22-01-2013
Med's Request
08-11-2013
Med's Done....
11-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2014
LANDED..........
25-04-2014
gamyover said:

Hi Gamyover it really took less than a month to ppr from pgr? I was checking how long from the spreadsheet... question did they aprove it? and if they did congrats :D

gamyover

Apr 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
Doc's Request.
8-11-2013
AOR Received.
10-08-2013 CPC-M, 8-11-2013 Mexico VO
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Med's Done....
19-04-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2014
LANDED..........
16-04-2014
Araxiel said:
Hi Gamyover it really took less than a month to ppr from pgr? I was checking how long from the spreadsheet... question did they aprove it? and if they did congrats :D
Thank you!!! And yes thanks God they approved me.

It was amazing but yeah it took less than a month since PGR to PPR, a girl I know just took her a week, Mexico VO has been working a little faster.

Good luck

Araxiel

Nov 15, 2013
Mexico City
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2013
Doc's Request.
29-01-2014 sent 28-02-2014
AOR Received.
05-11-2013 CPC: 22-01-2014 Mex. VO
File Transfer...
22-01-2013
Med's Request
08-11-2013
Med's Done....
11-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2014
LANDED..........
25-04-2014
gamyover said:
Thank you!!! And yes thanks God they approved me.

It was amazing but yeah it took less than a month since PGR to PPR, a girl I know just took her a week, Mexico VO has been working a little faster.

Good luck
that's awesome!!! I just requested it today so I'm hoping to have the same luck as you did!!!! Congratulations and the best of luck to you and your loved one!

C.sanz

Jun 26, 2013
Hi all, just a quick question..
I just received the pgr request and also I have to "submit a letter providing details and proof of your plan to establish in Canada"
I am not sure what to do because I had put in my application a letter from my aunt saying that we will be living in my grandfathers house as he is in a nursing home now, and we will be maintaining it for him.
Should I also put what type of jobs my husband will be looking for ?

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
C.sanz said:
Hi all, just a quick question..
I just received the pgr request and also I have to "submit a letter providing details and proof of your plan to establish in Canada"
I am not sure what to do because I had put in my application a letter from my aunt saying that we will be living in my grandfathers house as he is in a nursing home now, and we will be maintaining it for him.
Should I also put what type of jobs my husband will be looking for ?
Yes, and include a description with additional details of how / when you will move, arrangements you've made, arrangements you'll make once you get approved (and explain why you haven't made them yet), etc. In other words, if you were talking with a friend about your plans to move and what you've done and what you need to do, what would you say? That's the type of info they want to see to assess whether you do intend to move.

pineapple87

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/may/13
Doc's Request.
ARC 04/april/14
AOR Received.
01/june/13
File Transfer...
09/july/13
Med's Done....
(2nd time) 19/june/14
Passport Req..
09/july/14
VISA ISSUED...
25/july/14
Hey guys!
I am very confused right now. I just received a request for additional documents:

IRB Decision: Please provide the IRB reasons for decision and order (full document, including the conclusion)

I submitted a refugee claim, PRRA and humanitarian application and they all got denied. Does any one know exactly what they are requesting? Any assistance would be grateful!