+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico

som3body

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
To those who have received their PPR is there a specific time during the day the request is sent. All the ones I saw yesterday on here were all in the after noon. Is it an automated email that gets sent out?

pasqguz

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
28-01-2019
File Transfer...
24-06-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
02-28-2019
To those who have received their PPR is there a specific time during the day the request is sent. All the ones I saw yesterday on here were all in the after noon. Is it an automated email that gets sent out?
I do not think there is a specific time, but I received mine yesterday after 12. I think it is a general letter but has the person's name and address on it. Good Luck

Reactions: laport2018

Nimsadde

Dec 10, 2019
Hi all. How do you submit additional documents request to Mexico? They gave me 15 days to submit a document. I see on some people’s timeline they submitted them within a day. Thanks

som3body

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Hi all. How do you submit additional documents request to Mexico? They gave me 15 days to submit a document. I see on some people’s timeline they submitted them within a day. Thanks
If you received a letter from IRCC it would have a link to where you can submit the papers. When they requested my wifes biometrics we were sent a letter with the instructions. If not I believe when you do a webform they have a document attachment section.

Nimsadde

Dec 10, 2019
If you received a letter from IRCC it would have a link to where you can submit the papers. When they requested my wifes biometrics we were sent a letter with the instructions. If not I believe when you do a webform they have a document attachment section.
Thanks for your reply. They sent us a letter by email from MXICOIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca and said to send to their mailing address in Mexico. But I don’t think I can get docs mail to them in 15days to their Mexico address. Can I email back the docs or maybe just send webform? Biometrics and meds have been completed few months ago

som3body

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Thanks for your reply. They sent us a letter by email from MXICOIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca and said to send to their mailing address in Mexico. But I don’t think I can get docs mail to them in 15days to their Mexico address. Can I email back the docs or maybe just send webform? Biometrics and meds have been completed few months ago
Not sure about that. Maybe you can write an email to them informing them of time constraints, and get an extension.

garbimba

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Everything I sent was via e-mail, but if they specifically asked to mail them in, then I would suggest to e-mail a copy first within the 15 days and telling them how you don't expect the hard copies will make it over to them on time.

Nimsadde

Dec 10, 2019
Everything I sent was via e-mail, but if they specifically asked to mail them in, then I would suggest to e-mail a copy first within the 15 days and telling them how you don't expect the hard copies will make it over to them on time.
Thanks a lot for your response. Was it that same email I quoted earlier you sent them to?

Jan27

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hi everybody...can you tell me how you get confirmation that VO mexico got your file?...in a few days is going to be 2 months since mine was sent and we even email them to ask and nothing yet ..its has being 8 days since we write to ask ...how long it took you to get answers?..thanks a lot ahead

ojirtos28

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
02-11-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...