+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico

Bellaitalia

Jun 20, 2017
I'm new to this forum I sponsored my husband 2014 and I'm still in this process but close to the end. My husband was asked to do and Arc and write a letter and pay the fee which he did 3 months ago and we are still waiting for an answer as sponsorship is approved. We are hoping for good news if any one knows anything regarding the arc process please let us know as I sit here patiently praying that hubby can come home soon

Jalisse

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
The medical renewal you were talking about in the previous comment :) That's what I meant
Ohhhhh. I thought there was another renewal I didn't know about!!!!!! Lol! I assumed they requested medicals as the one year approached. We'll
See. I have a feeling ARC is just going slow things down!!! For sure I thought by now we would be pretty much done! Guess not!

Jalisse

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
I'm new to this forum I sponsored my husband 2014 and I'm still in this process but close to the end. My husband was asked to do and Arc and write a letter and pay the fee which he did 3 months ago and we are still waiting for an answer as sponsorship is approved. We are hoping for good news if any one knows anything regarding the arc process please let us know as I sit here patiently praying that hubby can come home soon
Since 2014? Wow....I truly hope they don't drag it for me too. I have yet to begin ARC, they have yet to request it. So I'm definitely behind you. I truly hope things wrap up soon for you. 3 yrs is a long time. End of June will be one year I sent application.

Bellaitalia

Jun 20, 2017
Since 2014? Wow....I truly hope they don't drag it for me too. I have yet to begin ARC, they have yet to request it. So I'm definitely behind you. I truly hope things wrap up soon for you. 3 yrs is a long time. End of June will be one year I sent application.
It's been a long haul but hopefully arc gets approved so our family can start our lives together rather than being apart.. and hopefully for both of us things go fast.. my arc has been processing g for 3 months and I've heard it's 2-6 months hopefully not to much longer I've seen others in their 4th month of waiting for arc answers also it's frustrating for sure because you don't know what to expect..

Jalisse

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Visa Office......
Mexico
It's been a long haul but hopefully arc gets approved so our family can start our lives together rather than being apart.. and hopefully for both of us things go fast.. my arc has been processing g for 3 months and I've heard it's 2-6 months hopefully not to much longer I've seen others in their 4th month of waiting for arc answers also it's frustrating for sure because you don't know what to expect..
I was hoping after the interview was approved that the arc request wouldn't take too long to come. I was wrong. Haven't had any news since end of February. Still waiting for arc to be requested. At this rate I'm hoping by this summer or September I get some news

Aloaleja

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 10,2017
AOR Received.
January 20, 2017
File Transfer...
January 26, 2017
Med's Request
up-front
Med's Done....
October 18, 2016
I was hoping after the interview was approved that the arc request wouldn't take too long to come. I was wrong. Haven't had any news since end of February. Still waiting for arc to be requested. At this rate I'm hoping by this summer or September I get some news
When did you received interview request? after you sent your PCC? or before?

Aloaleja

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 10,2017
AOR Received.
January 20, 2017
File Transfer...
January 26, 2017
Med's Request
up-front
Med's Done....
October 18, 2016
Wow you applied in 2014 and you just got ARC request 3 months ago? its been long time. I am starting to feel pessimist about this whole process, I haven't been requested for arc yet, I was expecting waiting times of a month after each document request, I guess i have to be prep for longer waiting times.

Zehcnas

Dec 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
Doc's Request.
20-12-2016 and 22-03-2017
AOR Received.
11-12-2016
File Transfer...
21-02-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
15-11-2016
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
25-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2017
LANDED..........
22-10-2017
Small update I requested address for my wife to be corrected on June 14th. They acknowledged the request yesterday June 22nd. Today I can see the change in ECAS however nothing else has changed.

Bellaitalia

Jun 20, 2017
There is hope my husband was just asked to send a copy of his flight ticket and passport and to small pictures looks like we are going to be reunited very soon please everyone stay patient and wishing you all well

Reactions: Jalisse and majesty

Zehcnas

Dec 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
Doc's Request.
20-12-2016 and 22-03-2017
AOR Received.
11-12-2016
File Transfer...
21-02-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
15-11-2016
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
25-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2017
LANDED..........
22-10-2017
Small update I requested address for my wife to be corrected on June 14th. They acknowledged the request yesterday June 22nd. Today I can see the change in ECAS however nothing else has changed.
Got my GCMS notes today. Mainly I wanted to know why MYCIC says that documents are required even though they keep responding no further action required and also as to why my wife's background check hasn't been started.

Ordered: May 24th
Received: June 23rd

On the file:
Updated Date: May 3rd
Requested Date: June 6th

Looks like i'm in the same boat as @Sneakydriver and @msb

Eligibiliy: not started
Security: not started
Criminality: not started

It shows that my application has been assigned and there is a due date of July 30th 2017. Really hope that means that they will be done by then but don't have high hopes since from a quick search it means due date to be assigned.

What I mainly was happy to see is that the IMM 5604 requested form was shown as canceled. The Police certificate that was sent scanned and not an original copy is shown as received. My RPRF also shows as received/paid.

From what I can tell reading from the bottom up is best way to understand the notes.

Reactions: msb

KloveG

Sep 4, 2016
Dominican Republic
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2017 AOR and SA
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront and again October 24, 2017
Med's Done....
06-10-2016 and 24-10-2016
Interview........
24-10-2017
Passport Req..
24-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2017
LANDED..........
18-12-2017
Got my GCMS notes today. Mainly I wanted to know why MYCIC says that documents are required even though they keep responding no further action required and also as to why my wife's background check hasn't been started.

Ordered: May 24th
Received: June 23rd

On the file:
Updated Date: May 3rd
Requested Date: June 6th

Looks like i'm in the same boat as @Sneakydriver and @msb

Eligibiliy: not started
Security: not started
Criminality: not started

It shows that my application has been assigned and there is a due date of July 30th 2017. Really hope that means that they will be done by then but don't have high hopes since from a quick search it means due date to be assigned.

What I mainly was happy to see is that the IMM 5604 requested form was shown as canceled. The Police certificate that was sent scanned and not an original copy is shown as received. My RPRF also shows as received/paid.

From what I can tell reading from the bottom up is best way to understand the notes.
I think due date is when they will "revisit" your file? If they requested documents they put a due date on there? I'm hoping someone can confirm this... ahmmm calling sneakydriver.... :)