+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico City Visa Office...... Let's Connect Here

degm

May 31, 2017
My Mexico PCC is taking a long time. Is it because of the Earthquake?
What´s your timeline? Are you FSW-O?

Yesterday I passed by the PGR offices that process the PCCs and it had a yellow "caution" band around it, however the website states that they´re expecting to resume activities this week.

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
What´s your timeline? Are you FSW-O?

Yesterday I passed by the PGR offices that process the PCCs and it had a yellow "caution" band around it, however the website states that they´re expecting to resume activities this week.
I am FSW-O. Aor Aug-17. Got Mexico PCC Request on Aug 30. Still No PCC.
IS Mexico PGR office closed due to earthquake.

degm

May 31, 2017
I am FSW-O. Aor Aug-17. Got Mexico PCC Request on Aug 30. Still No PCC.
IS Mexico PGR office closed due to earthquake.
But did you request the PCC personally at the PGR office in Mexico City or somewhere else? If so, when did you do that?

It seems like it´s closed. I called them today and no one picked up. I´m hoping they´ll resume activities sometime this week.

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
But did you request the PCC personally at the PGR office in Mexico City or somewhere else? If so, when did you do that?

It seems like it´s closed. I called them today and no one picked up. I´m hoping they´ll resume activities sometime this week.
I didnt submit in Mexico City. I applied at Guadalajara.

Reactions: degm

Callaloo

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
You have to translate every document that is not in English or French.

even when they said just supporting civil docs and PCC should be translated in the letter they sent me..?

'..Please note: Supporting civil documents and police certificates must be in English or French. If they are not, send a certified translation with a copy of the originals...'

pomara1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone!

I need help with a query that I have. I received PPR email last Thursday. However, the email didn't have any attachments. I have read in some threads that the email is supposed to have a form. In addition, I went today to the VSF office in my country and I was told about that the email normally has at least a letter format attachment with the information contained in the email. I wanted to know if anybody has some insight regarding this case..

Thanks in advance,

Coco7

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
My Mexico PCC is taking a long time. Is it because of the Earthquake?
EDIT: Another member of the forum confirmed that the PGR resumed activities since Monday (said member is located in Mexico)

When did you apply for the Police certificate? I sent a message to the PGR on Monday and they told me that the office that is in charge of processing the certificates had not resume activities yet. I'm in Canada and the Canadian Embassy in Mexico sent my documents to the PGR on Sept 8

Last edited:

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
EDIT: Another member of the forum confirmed that the PGR resumed activities since Monday (said member is located in Mexico)

When did you apply for the Police certificate? I sent a message to the PGR on Monday and they told me that the office that is in charge of processing the certificates had not resume activities yet. I'm in Canada and the Canadian Embassy in Mexico sent my documents to the PGR on Sept 8
I have applied on Sep 13. I got my pcc on sep 27. Now waiting starts.

I didnt pay RPRF with application so that I will get the RPRF request and PPR follows in a Day or two. But I got RPRF request long back and paid it then. Now next update is PPR only.

Callaloo

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hello Everyone!

I need help with a query that I have. I received PPR email last Thursday. However, the email didn't have any attachments. I have read in some threads that the email is supposed to have a form. In addition, I went today to the VSF office in my country and I was told about that the email normally has at least a letter format attachment with the information contained in the email. I wanted to know if anybody has some insight regarding this case..

Thanks in advance,
heya..were you able to fix your matter?