Mexico City Visa Office...... Let's Connect Here

pomara1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yup I saw that..That is good news!...personally I dont want to give you false hope but I do believe your file has been already transferred to Mexico office...why?...because your ADR changed to 'no docs are needed'..just my personal view..you can verify as you said at the end of the month.
Lets all hope that we get a PPR rain from mexico city haha

Reactions: Callaloo

Callaloo

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
I have bout 40 trips...it's seems I'm on ip2..my status went directly from your BG is 'in progress' to 'we are processing...' it changed the day my meds was passed(19th July)

Callaloo

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
For how long have you been on IP2???
To be honest..I am not sure...I had'we are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information' status since my med was passed on the 19th July. Some ppl said I probably went straight from IP1 to IP2 others said I probably missed the Na2 wh9ich may have been just a few hours.

pomara1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
To be honest..I am not sure...I had'we are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information' status since my med was passed on the 19th July. Some ppl said I probably went straight from IP1 to IP2 others said I probably missed the Na2 wh9ich may have been just a few hours.
Hopefully it is IP2 so we can get our PPRs soon!! when are you planning to land in Canada?

Callaloo

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
I'm thinking mid January. I don't want to go this year as the hiring process in companies slows down by the end of the year..
Oh ok.. I'm wondering if the embassy is affected by the earthquake...I heard buildings are still falling..

pomara1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Oh ok.. I'm wondering if the embassy is affected by the earthquake...I heard buildings are still falling..
Ibwas wondering the same.. i checked the fb page of the embassy and it doesnt mention anything about ceasing activities there so i'm not sure whether they were affected or not..