+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Messages sent by IRCC and not received in email /IRCC messages column

Sai.D

Mar 23, 2023
Hi,
I am a sponsored PR applicant.
In my application tracker it was informed that two emails were sent on 14th March and 10th march 2023 respectively. However when I opened the emails there was no communication recorded in my mail box and as well as my IRCC site.How to address this discrepancy in figuring out the messages, be resolved. Can we approach the CIC appropriately.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
In my application tracker it was informed that two emails were sent on 14th March and 10th march 2023 respectively. However when I opened the emails there was no communication recorded in my mail box and as well as my IRCC site.How to address this discrepancy in figuring out the messages, be resolved. Can we approach the CIC appropriately.
You can try to reach them by phone, but it's often difficult to reach a human.

1-888-242-2100 (from within Canada)
Get to a live person fastest: Press 1, then 1 and 1 again and then press 0

If you will be calling from another country, see this:
https://www.immigroup.com/topics/how-call-citizenship-and-immigration-canada-outside-canada/

Reactions: Sai.D

vietpimp

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
Hi,
I’m in the same situation as well. Check my PA’s tracker today and it shows that they sent a message on March 23 but PA didn’t receive any email.

pfrazillio

Aug 22, 2021
Hi,
how did you end up solving this?