Med's Request
18-04-2013
Med's Done....
29-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
09-12-2013
sana umusad na mga na iisuehan ng visa ;)

God bless us

obi

May 23, 2013
i have a question guys! pg ex abroad kb kailangan ng police clearance kung saan country k ngwork sv kc nung iba kailangan dw un for visa processing?pero ndi nman nanghingi mercan sken ng gnun? by d way thanks ng mrmi s nag advice sken:)big help tlga god bless dn

obi

May 23, 2013
obi said:
i have a question guys! pg ex abroad kb kailangan ng 'police clearance' kung saan country k ngwork sv kc nung iba kailangan dw un for visa processing?pero ndi nman nanghingi mercan sken ng gnun? by d way thanks ng mrmi s nag advice sken:)big help tlga god bless dn

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
obi said:
i have a question guys! pg ex abroad kb kailangan ng police clearance kung saan country k ngwork sv kc nung iba kailangan dw un for visa processing?pero ndi nman nanghingi mercan sken ng gnun? by d way thanks ng mrmi s nag advice sken:)big help tlga god bless dn
That's strange it's not on the document checklist if you apply as TWP but for live in caregiver's they required it maybe because LIC are privileged to apply PR after the program.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/54_1.aspx?lang=eng

leextream

Sep 6, 2012
Silang Cavite
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept-06-2012
AOR Received.
Sept-17-2012
Med's Request
Sept-17-2012
Med's Done....
Sept-28-2012
VISA ISSUED...
January 26, 2013
LANDED..........
March 03, 2013
obi said:
for your criminal record background check. Usually the embassy ask you to provide that specially to those applicants who worked or stayed for more than two years outside the country of origin or ex-abroad who stayed in that particular country for at least two years. If you got a chance to get a police clearance before leaving that country much better to avoid further delay of ur visa result. Ive known somebody , few of them actually, spend 3-6 months more just to provide that unrealistic police clearance. More problem to them because they are already here in the phils. I meet once while getting my pdos he worked for four different countries and CEM ask him to provide from all of them. He's not able to provide police clearance from africa and he let CEM knows the reasons why, good thing CEM accepted tht. It took him more than or almost one year to get the visa.

Its on our checklist by the way. Its equavalent to NBI we pass to CEM.

Dhessy

Jun 8, 2013
Hi!

Would you guys know if I can resign from my current job now? I'm presently employed but I really cant decide when to resign. I'm just waiting for my Visa nalang and expecting it to arrive this July, hopefully. I had my medical April 2 and it was forwarded to the embassy last April 19, 2013. I just want to know if okey na mag-resign? My friend from Canada kasi told me to resign na kasi biglaan yung dating ng visa and the lesser chance that I could spend time with my family.

Thank You so much and your response is very much appreciated!

God Bless!:)

tintot600

Star Member
Jan 21, 2013
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 25,2013
AOR Received.
February 23,2013
Med's Request
February 23,2013
Med's Done....
March 1, 2013
Dhessy said:
Hi!

Would you guys know if I can resign from my current job now? I'm presently employed but I really cant decide when to resign. I'm just waiting for my Visa nalang and expecting it to arrive this July, hopefully. I had my medical April 2 and it was forwarded to the embassy last April 19, 2013. I just want to know if okey na mag-resign? My friend from Canada kasi told me to resign na kasi biglaan yung dating ng visa and the lesser chance that I could spend time with my family.

Thank You so much and your response is very much appreciated!

God Bless!:)
I don't think its a good idea to resign as early as now. Lalo na ngayon na mabagal ang usad ng cem, and not yet sure kung approved ang visa (but i do hope na sana lahat tayo positive result). Pero na sayo pa din yan if you want to spend more time with your family. But in my opinion, resigning is a no..

Dhessy

Jun 8, 2013
tintot600 said:
I don't think its a good idea to resign as early as now. Lalo na ngayon na mabagal ang usad ng cem, and not yet sure kung approved ang visa (but i do hope na sana lahat tayo positive result). Pero na sayo pa din yan if you want to spend more time with your family. But in my opinion, resigning is a no..
Okey, Thanks! a co-manager kasi ginawa yun eh. 1 month effectivity ang resignation and he resigned like, April 2013 and it was effective last May 2013 and dumating visa 1 week after he resigned. He left the month that he was expecting it to arrive. So I just thought of doing the same. Is there any possibility of a denied visa pa if it's already two months na of waiting for it? Thanks!

_gia_

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 6, 2013
AOR Received.
May 8, 2013
Med's Request
June 26, 2013
Med's Done....
July 4, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-14
LANDED..........
25-01-2014
Dhessy said:
Okey, Thanks! a co-manager kasi ginawa yun eh. 1 month effectivity ang resignation and he resigned like, April 2013 and it was effective last May 2013 and dumating visa 1 week after he resigned. He left the month that he was expecting it to arrive. So I just thought of doing the same. Is there any possibility of a denied visa pa if it's already two months na of waiting for it? Thanks!
I agree with tintot600, pag dating nman ng visa hindi naman agad agad aalis and sometimes it will take a month or more before the mareceive ung ticket from employer unless very urgent ung need nila. Pero it is still up to you...Ang tagal dumating ng visa nowadays dahil super dami ng pinaprocess ngaun s CEM. A friend of mine took her med exam last feb 6 pa then it was forwarded to CEM feb 27 but till now she is still waiting for the result. Lets keep praying na sana positive results tayong lahat. :)

tintot600

Star Member
Jan 21, 2013
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 25,2013
AOR Received.
February 23,2013
Med's Request
February 23,2013
Med's Done....
March 1, 2013
Dhessy said:
hangga't hindi pa natin hawak ung visa, there's always a chance for refusal. ung iba 7 months na nag antay but in the end denied pa din..

Dhessy

Jun 8, 2013
tintot600 said:
hangga't hindi pa natin hawak ung visa, there's always a chance for refusal. ung iba 7 months na nag antay but in the end denied pa din..
awww! what caused the refusal or ano yung dahilan ng denied visa?:(

Dandan88

Star Member
May 29, 2013
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 25, 2015
Doc's Request.
June 15 2016
Nomination.....
Aug 22 2015
AOR Received.
January 12, 2016
Med's Request
June 30, 2016
Med's Done....
July 13, 2016
Interview........
DECISION MADE: Dec 9, 2016
Passport Req..
December 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
January 17, 2017
LANDED..........
Feb 2, 2017
Pwede po ba mag apply sa mercan kahit high school grad?
May exp 3 years sa fnb.
Please help if may mga kakilala kau na same ang sitwasyon
Na nakapag apply sa mercan.
Thanks.

Dhessy

Jun 8, 2013
I have another question, if you will follow-up with the embassy regarding your status for visa processing thru e-mail, would it greatly affect your application? I mean, any possibility of refusal or longer processing time? This is through e-mail lang ha.
Thanks. yung manil.immigration@international.gc.ca e-mail email.
Thanks! Hope it would be answered.

cmortred

Dec 22, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dandan88 said:
Pwede po ba mag apply sa mercan kahit high school grad?
May exp 3 years sa fnb.
Please help if may mga kakilala kau na same ang sitwasyon
Na nakapag apply sa mercan.
Thanks.

College undergrad po kinoconsider nila (@least 72 units)
try mo rin po baka iba na un qualification.

cmortred

Dec 22, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dhessy said:
I have another question, if you will follow-up with the embassy regarding your status for visa processing thru e-mail, would it greatly affect your application? I mean, any possibility of refusal or longer processing time? This is through e-mail lang ha.
Thanks. yung manil.immigration @ international.gc.ca e-mail email.
Thanks! Hope it would be answered.
hindi, mdme nadn nagfollow up na applicants thru email. nakalagay naman kasi sa website na nila na pwede ka magfollow up after 45 days ng medical.
pero sa lahat ng nagfollow up dito iisa lang nmn ang sinasagot ng CEM kundi (on process)