+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mention name of subsidiary/affiliate or parent company?

breadstick

Nov 12, 2019
I worked for 2 years in X India Private Limited which is a subsidiary of X LLC. In the EE application and reference letters for these two years, do I mention employer name as X India Private Limited (payslips have X India Private Limited), X LLC or JUST X?

Company name as X is on the offer letter, and when you Google the company etc.

X LLC is the proper legal name for the global company ..

Last edited:

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I'm having the same question. Did you got an answer on what needs to be filled in ?
Usually when you get some docs like reference letter from them the company logo or brand name is on the top and somewhere in the letter the location where you work is mentioned along with your employee id.

DepGr

Apr 1, 2022
Usually when you get some docs like reference letter from them the company logo or brand name is on the top and somewhere in the letter the location where you work is mentioned along with your employee id.
Thanks for your answer Taran. I do see the company name on top of letter and the business unit that I am working with mentioned within the letter. So, I guess , if I write the business unit name along with global name in parentheses in work experience for EE profile, that should be considered good?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Thanks for your answer Taran. I do see the company name on top of letter and the business unit that I am working with mentioned within the letter. So, I guess , if I write the business unit name along with global name in parentheses in work experience for EE profile, that should be considered good?
Yes all good. Say for example you can write Tim Hortons ( Location- 4576 Surrey Hill, BC)

Mo10

Nov 3, 2022
Good day, please I'm sorry to bother anyone,I just need guidance,I'm new to this visa application platform and I'm confused already, someone please reach out to me to guide me,
What exam am I to take?
How do I go about the registration for the exam?
I'm really confused please
Thank you.
I'm sorry if I'm posting something way out of context of the discussion here

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Good day, please I'm sorry to bother anyone,I just need guidance,I'm new to this visa application platform and I'm confused already, someone please reach out to me to guide me,
What exam am I to take?
How do I go about the registration for the exam?
I'm really confused please
Thank you.
I'm sorry if I'm posting something way out of context of the discussion here
Which exam are you talking about? IELTS?