+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445


Discussion in 'Family Class Sponsorship' started by Saraah, Jun 14, 2019.

  1. Have they asked for the Principal Applicant’s (your) proof of citizenship or your husband’s? (Sponsor). You said your country of birth is India so what’s your status in the USA?
  2. For principal applicant I am here as f1
  3. Its weird that your file was transferred to Los Angeles VO because usually they send the application at PA’s country of birth even if you live in another country. If they are asking for your proof of citizenship, and if you are born after July 1 1987, then just your passport copy wont suffice as proof. The law states that one or both of your parents should be Indian citizens at time of birth. So I think sending them your birth certificate (even if you did send that before) along with your parents’ birth certificates can be used to prove your Indian Citizenship. Please refer to the following link.

  4. If your husband is a PR and is not living in Canada, he is not allowed to sponsor you. Expect a refusal when IRCC discover that he is not in Canada.
  5. She said he’s staying in Canada
  6. My error... Sorry.
    Krissh2179 likes this.

Share This Page