Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
sunil1002 said:
Hi a_a_d ,

I need some info , can you please share your Email ID.

Thanks,
Sunil
It would be difficult for one to answer personal queries.
Instead post here the answers would be beneficial for all.

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil1002 said:
Hi a_a_d ,

I need some info , can you please share your Email ID.

Thanks,
Sunil
ali.a.dawood@hotmail.com

@sweetwant: It solely depends upon which discipline are you planning to study.

jonas

Star Member
Jun 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mate i have done my masters from uni of hertfordshire in uk,I am planning to do PHD from memorial university but my concern is if i send my original transcript and degrees to memorial uni then how long it gonna take to issue me a offer letter,one more thing i got 7.5 in ILTES no band less then 6 but its just valid upto 17 sept so do i need to give my ILTES again or i can apply now

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jonas said:
mate i have done my masters from uni of hertfordshire in uk,I am planning to do PHD from memorial university but my concern is if i send my original transcript and degrees to memorial uni then how long it gonna take to issue me a offer letter,one more thing i got 7.5 in ILTES no band less then 6 but its just valid upto 17 sept so do i need to give my ILTES again or i can apply now
If you are applying within the Expiry of the IELTS test than as far as I know you're good to go. Otherwise, If you have done your Masters in UK, dont they have a English Proficiency Statement in their transcript that the medium of instruction in the Univ is english ? .. That suffices the requirements here at MUN. In this way there is no need for IELTS.

mimimac

Aug 28, 2012
hello Ali. am to new to this forum and am still trying to get a hang of it already. I'll resume for the same course in Jan 2013. please can you further share your experience on life at St. John's and what exactly do they mean by $2000 non refundable fee on acceptance of your admission letter.

Param09

Jun 20, 2012
Hoshiarpur
Category........
Visa Office......
Consulate General Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
Med's Done....
5-11-2012
Interview........
none
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2012
LANDED..........
29-12-2012
wat are my chances guys wid this profile

10th - 81%
12th-74%
Bachelors (comp. sci. & engg.) -67% (4years)
IELTS-6.5 bands
i want to apply for Masters in computer science ..

thnx in advance guys

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mimimac said:
hello Ali. am to new to this forum and am still trying to get a hang of it already. I'll resume for the same course in Jan 2013. please can you further share your experience on life at St. John's and what exactly do they mean by $2000 non refundable fee on acceptance of your admission letter.
Life here is great. You just need to get used to the weather as it changes dramatically. The people are very friendly, one of the nicest you'll come across. St. John's is not a huge city so you can find everything close by, using the buses. The bus stops are almost everywhere and the routes are very well marked. Its peaceful and majestically beautiful. :) .. The whole province is amazingly scenic!!

As per the tuition fee, I guess its because you need to pay your fee in advance before commencing your semester. Thats why its non refundable.

@Param09:
10th & 12th dont really matter if you're applying for a Masters program. However, you can still fancy your chances of getting into MUN with your profile. Honestly, 67% seems to be average, however, it depends if the Masters Program related Subjects are with good grades in your transcript. Best of luck mate!! :)

Param09

Jun 20, 2012
Hoshiarpur
Category........
Visa Office......
Consulate General Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
Med's Done....
5-11-2012
Interview........
none
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2012
LANDED..........
29-12-2012
a_a_d said:
Life here is great. You just need to get used to the weather as it changes dramatically. The people are very friendly, one of the nicest you'll come across. St. John's is not a huge city so you can find everything close by, using the buses. The bus stops are almost everywhere and the routes are very well marked. Its peaceful and majestically beautiful. :) .. The whole province is amazingly scenic!!

As per the tuition fee, I guess its because you need to pay your fee in advance before commencing your semester. Thats why its non refundable.

@ Param09:
10th & 12th dont really matter if you're applying for a Masters program. However, you can still fancy your chances of getting into MUN with your profile. Honestly, 67% seems to be average, however, it depends if the Masters Program related Subjects are with good grades in your transcript. Best of luck mate!! :)
@a_a_d .. for whch intake can i apply now at MUN???

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
@a_a_d

Could you confirm whether I can apply for Course Based Masters. M.Engg in IT related stream in MUoN as I am having B.Tech in Electronics but work Exp in IT firm ( TCS-MNC) for more than 2.5 years.

cussyandrew

Feb 13, 2012
Islamabad
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2011
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
23-07-2012
Med's Done....
01-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2012
LANDED..........
14-09-2012
any idea how many years work experience MUN requires for an mba program!?

Visha9191

Sep 11, 2012
Hi Ali Ahmed,

I have around 7 years experience in Oil and Gas Industry and wants to pursue a MSc and Phd at Memorial University in Oil and gas Engineering.
Appreciate, If you can help me with the application procedure and my chances of getting a funding..

Best Regards

Vishal
India

abijithmartin

Sep 18, 2012
Hello Friends
i am planning to do my mba in Memorial University next year...Please tell me whether is it easy to get an admission there ...What are all the requirements...Living standards and cost of living...Will i get job after doing my MBA there reply me friends please

furqanali59

Feb 29, 2012
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
10-12-2011
a_a_d said:
ali.a.dawood @ hotmail.com

@ sweetwant: It solely depends upon which discipline are you planning to study.
what is the last date to apply for following year i.e fall 2013 session?

Ashok.Verma

Sep 8, 2012
Hey Guys,

Any one here from Sheridan College? Hows the management coarse over there? I am planning to pursue a PG - Marketing. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!

amanathayder

Oct 14, 2012
hi a_a_d.

just wanted to know hows the job mkt here as i am planing to come here. any view/info about collage of newfound land?

what is the %age of tax deducted on pay here? like if a person gets CAD 10/- hour how much tax is deducted (%age)
tkx. ;D