Feb 18, 2019
Here you go:

• BS (Hons) Development Studies with a Gold medal: CGPA 3.33/4.0
  • MPhil International Development Studies with a Gold medal: CGPA: 3.9/4.0
  • IELTS 7.5 overall
  • Over 5 years of extensive research-based work experience
  • 3 peer-reviewed journal papers
  • 1 research-based book chapter and
  • Many articles/essays but not listed in a CV when I applied for the degree.

Wow, you've really got a very powerful and strong profile.

I actually graduated from University last year October.

Mustunsir

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Wow, you've really got a very powerful and strong profile.

I actually graduated from University last year October.
Don't worry you will get it too. Are you applying online or by paper. If online then what are documents that you have been asked to provide? Applying yourself or by agents?

ElenaEagleEye

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
Hi Mustinsir got a qustion! A month ago I had an interview with the department and they informed me that they have recived all of my application docs.
The only thing that was missing was my english test resutls but I recived that as well.
Now everytime I log in into to my account at Memorila I get this message:
Application Status: * Incomplete - Items Outstanding
I should be getting an answer nowdays but I start to get anxious because this message has been not updated for more than 2 months now
What do you think is the problem?

Last edited:

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
Don't worry you will get it too. Are you applying online or by paper. If online then what are documents that you have been asked to provide? Applying yourself or by agents?

You forgot I'm still waiting for the decision made from MUN!

Mustunsir

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Hi Mustinsir got a qustion! A month ago I had an interview with the department and they informed me that they have recived all of my application docs.
The only thing that was missing was my english test resutls but I recived that as well.
Now everytime I log in into to my account at Memorila I get this message:
Application Status: * Incomplete - Items Outstanding
I should be getting an answer nowdays but I start to get anxious because this message has been not updated for more than 2 months now
What do you think is the problem?
As far as the * Incomplete - Items Outstanding is concerned, I guess your application is not complete and there must be something outstanding. Mostly it's the IELTS report card that they ask us to arrange its official sending. Decision of applications are departmental and they will inform you soon. I think the receive many application with outstanding credentials so your application may be in the backup list.

Recheck the document list that you have submitted and see if you find something missing. Maybe you have not arranged IELTS sending via your testing center. If this is the case then get in touch with your department/ admission team and explain your situation why you cannot arrange your IELTS sending by official channel.

In my case, official IELTS sending was not possible so they had this * Incomplete - Items Outstanding" until the made a decision on my application.

ElenaEagleEye

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
As far as the * Incomplete - Items Outstanding is concerned, I guess your application is not complete and there must be something outstanding. Mostly it's the IELTS report card that they ask us to arrange its official sending. Decision of applications are departmental and they will inform you soon. I think the receive many application with outstanding credentials so your application may be in the backup list.

Recheck the document list that you have submitted and see if you find something missing. Maybe you have not arranged IELTS sending via your testing center. If this is the case then get in touch with your department/ admission team and explain your situation why you cannot arrange your IELTS sending by official channel.

In my case, official IELTS sending was not possible so they had this * Incomplete - Items Outstanding" until the made a decision on my application.
My test results came at the end of February. So they are reported on the list. But still there is this message.

Mustunsir

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
My test results came at the end of February. So they are reported on the list. But still there is this message.
Wait for them to respond. This means that they have not updated your status as it has to be managed manually. Don't worry you will get the LOA.

Mustunsir

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Mine is Ms Computer Science. Still waiting for decision.
Don't worry you will get it. I am sure. It just that some Departments receive more applications than others and it takes time for them to review all applications they receive. That's one reason for the delayed response. Another could be that you have not provided them with some document perhaps. Reassure that you have provided them all the required documents.

Where are will you apply for your visa from?

Mar 4, 2019
Don't worry you will get it. I am sure. It just that some Departments receive more applications than others and it takes time for them to review all applications they receive. That's one reason for the delayed response. Another could be that you have not provided them with some document perhaps. Reassure that you have provided them all the required documents.

Where are will you apply for your visa from?
I sent all the documents on October 2018 itself. Application deadline was on December 15 2018 and my application status is still 'complete - ready for review'. I applied for 2019 fall intake.

Mun website shows decisions will be notified in March.

I am from India. :)

student-life

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
I sent all the documents on October 2018 itself. Application deadline was on December 15 2018 and my application status is still 'complete - ready for review'. I applied for 2019 fall intake.

Mun website shows decisions will be notified in March.

I am from India. :)
Try to contact the department because according to the website it clearly says 1 to 2 months after the deadline date decision will be intimated. In your case, it is almost 3 months.