+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Memorial University of Newfoundland - Fall 2012

TFK

Feb 9, 2013
Hey Yuyu

Apologies for responding to your personal message here as I don't have the capability to send pm's yet. I am from Bangladesh and in my sample study plan I just tried being honest as to what my intentions were :)

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah Almighty wills (Insha Allah)
Asalam u alikum respected members ..
Now, I am going to apply in MUN (Memorial uni.) for BBA as a transfer student ...
so far, i have done 22 courses of BBA with 3.7 CGPA and inter with 72% (A grade) ... i have IELTS with 6 overall L 5.5 S 6 R 6.5 W 6.5 .. i have medium of instruction certificate which is issued by my uni.(Iqra uni.) ... Initially, i was applying with only medium of instruction cerificate because i was afraid that MUN (memorial uni.) misght be imposed ESL to see my this IELTS score but one brother said that send your IELTS as well because you have strong academic profile and they will give u leniency in IELTS but the min. IELTS req. of MUN is overall 6.5 and min. 6 in writing and reading. ... . plz suggest me experts members .. what will i do ? whether Do i apply with just medium of instruction certificate or will i apply with both Medium of instruction certificate and IELTS ? plz expert your suggestions lead to getting admission .. thanks .. people. . i am really need ur suggestions.
lest i got ESL to show this IELTS score because some people said that medium of instruction is a strong way to waive your ELP requirement . ..

pksajjads

Oct 22, 2014
Memorial University of Newfoundland - Fall 2015

Hi everyone urgent attention needed...

can I post mail academic transcripts, documents and IELTS Test Report form via DHL for express delivery directly instead of universities sending them on my behalf?

What are prerequisite courses for Masters in Mechanical Engineering & Masters in Civil Engineering Program?

adilmunir1

Feb 15, 2017
@a_a_d

i have done mechanical engineering from Nust Islamabad and now i am very much interested in masters of oil and gas engineering program in memorial university but problem is that i have a low Cgpa of 2.4 :( in my degree though i have an experience of 3+ years mostly in oil and gas sector i.e. OGDCL, MOL Pakistan and currently i am in U.A.E based firm working as mechanical Engineer
my ielts band is 7
question is that can i get admission in this program on such low Cgpa what are the chances ???
i want to pursue my master program in this degree as i am interested only in this field
if not is there any other university which offers this program and give admissions on low cgpa
i would prefer Memorial University due to its low tuition fees
please reply
Regards