+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Memorial University Acceptance

Mar 27, 2021
But according to the program requirements on the website, you need a minimum of 7 for your IELTS scores. You aren’t even eligible. What reference letters did you submit without any working experienc?
I also gained two certifications NEBOSH IGC and IOSH MS. I have submitted the reference letters provided by my HOD and Dean from my previous institute, meanwhile during the waiting period I have done a diploma in industrial safety and gonna pursue ISO 45001 lead auditor course, will gain a year of work experience and improve my English. I hope I will be admitted during next intake

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I also gained two certifications NEBOSH IGC and IOSH MS. I have submitted the reference letters provided by my HOD and Dean from my previous institute, meanwhile during the waiting period I have done a diploma in industrial safety and gonna pursue ISO 45001 lead auditor course, will gain a year of work experience and improve my English. I hope I will be admitted during next intake
Also you have to justify how your B.Eng (assume your grades are high) relates to the program as you need a degree in an area of study relevant to occupational health and safety, or in medicine, nursing, occupational/physical therapy.

momo0987

May 1, 2021
I’ve applied for the master of science in mathematics for the fall 2021 semester and i haven’t still received a decision yet, i got a bachelor degree in mathematics in an american university with a 2.87 gpa.
i tried to reach them but they told me that decision generally come after 2-3 months.
i’m very worried because this university is my only one choice

Reactions: Eclint

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I’ve applied for the master of science in mathematics for the fall 2021 semester and i haven’t still received a decision yet, i got a bachelor degree in mathematics in an american university with a 2.87 gpa.
i tried to reach them but they told me that decision generally come after 2-3 months.
i’m very worried because this university is my only one choice
Nothing you can do. The graduate admissions team may not have finalized their decisions.

NomanAhmed96

Nov 16, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021
Have any one got acceptance letter from Memorial University for MASc (Environmental Systems Engineering and Management) for fall 2021?

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
3.5/4.0.
17 years programming experience.
Means ur resuming studies again after 17 years gap? I understand it's not actually gap but experience u ve gained. Mine is the same case..I am too resuming studies after 14 years..dont know if they ll issue study visa to a 38 year old guy....