+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals

Kranamayo

Apr 5, 2022
Hi everyone! I did my medicals on th 23rd of March, pls when should I expect it to be uploaded on my status, as completed because I have been checking since Friday? Was I suppose to upload any form after my medicals to proof the medicals have actually been done??

Blondiesweet25

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
South Africa
Category........
FSW
How did it go with your medicals?

I also submitted my mecicals in March 2022, and after about a month it showed medicals passed, however I and my family were requested to take the test again January this year. We are still waiting for feedback. This is taking longer than the last test.

R&C

Jul 10, 2023
How did it go with your medicals?

I also submitted my mecicals in March 2022, and after about a month it showed medicals passed, however I and my family were requested to take the test again January this year. We are still waiting for feedback. This is taking longer than the last test.
Hi, I thought the medicals are updated within days of submission, but I'm still waiting for about a month. Did you get any update yet? Do you know why there was a delay?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi, I thought the medicals are updated within days of submission, but I'm still waiting for about a month. Did you get any update yet? Do you know why there was a delay?
Medical usually takes 2 weeks

In some cases it may take longer too
There is no SLA on this

You can check your mails to see if you received any instructions to go meet the Panel physician from IRCC

R&C

Jul 10, 2023
Medical usually takes 2 weeks

In some cases it may take longer too
There is no SLA on this

You can check your mails to see if you received any instructions to go meet the Panel physician from IRCC
I met them two weeks ago, and they said they already submitted the medicals to IRCC. But my IRCC still show - "medical under review'

Blondiesweet25

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Hi , After the 2nd medicals we did in january 2023, it was radio silence until i had to call IRCC in March and the operator said he would escalate as they should have gotten back to me way before then. Again radio silence and in April I received request to submit medicals, so again i attempted the call again to inform and remind them i already did medicals in january. They again said they would escalate but nothing happened and i tried again on May 8th when they again escalated as they could see my medical results in the system. That same day I got the update that medicals passed and on the 9th May got the letter to submit passport.
Landing will be this month end.
Hope that helps. All the very best

R&C

Jul 10, 2023
oh wow! what an ordeal. I'm glad your patience paid off. I tried calling IRCC on their toll free number I can never get through anyone. I keep lopping into the internal voice recordings. I have sent them a web form though. Fingers Crossed, they get back to me!! Thank you for updating. :)

Blondiesweet25

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
South Africa
Category........
FSW
oh wow! what an ordeal. I'm glad your patience paid off. I tried calling IRCC on their toll free number I can never get through anyone. I keep lopping into the internal voice recordings. I have sent them a web form though. Fingers Crossed, they get back to me!! Thank you for updating. :)
It was indeed an ordeal. But it's over. Yours will be too.
Average wait time for update on medical on their site is 6wks. If longer use the web form as u have so rightly did, or keep trying those lines, at certain early hours bfr it gets busy ,it will go through one day .