+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'MEDICALS SENT'-------London CHC------Waiting for Next Stage (probably PPR)

saurinshah

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 21 2009
AOR Received.
MAY 21 2009
File Transfer...
JUNE 29 2009
Med's Request
APRIL 20 2010
Med's Done....
APRIL 26 2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
MAY 26 2010 passport recieved by chc may 28th 2010
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 22 2010 recieved passport july 06 2010
LANDED..........
AUGUST 28 2010 CALGARY ALBERTA
HI ALL,
TODAY I HAVE RECIEVED MY PPR EXACTLY AFTER 1 MONTH . I TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR SHARING AND GIVING STRENGTH. I PRAY FOR ALL OF YOU AND I AM SURE YOUR PPRs ARE ON THEIR WAY.
THANK YOU ONE AND ALL AND PRAY FOR ME I RECIEVE MY STAMPED VISA SOON .
ANY HELP I CAN PROVIDE I WILL BE GLAD TO .

THANK YOU SHIBLEEBD , QORAX , ROCKY, PMM, VISAEXPERT, SLAVAZ. THANKS ALL

REGARDS. SAURIN SHAH.

ZACH

Feb 18, 2010
Middle East
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 2009
Med's Request
Dec 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2009
Interview........
Wavied
Passport Req..
07 Jun 2010
VISA ISSUED...
07 July 2010
LANDED..........
LANDED
Congrats Shouri! Good wishes to you!

Kellys

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
Visa Office......
London :)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Dec 2009
AOR Received.
28 Jan 2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
In Process - 7th April 2010
Med's Request
Docs arrived in Canada April 28th
Med's Done....
07/May/2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/July/10
VISA ISSUED...
20/July/10
LANDED..........
27/August/10
I am so mad at people moaning about London CHC.

They have to cover:-
Channel Islands, Denmark, England, Faroe Islands, Finland, Greenland, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Norway, Scotland, Sweden, Wales (and Skilled Worker and Business Class applications from Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE and Yemen)

Pakistan: Economic Class (Skilled Worker, Entrepreneur, Investor and Provincial Nominee) applications only

Plus visitor applications from:-
Channel Islands, Denmark, England, Faroe Islands, Finland, Greenland, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Norway, Scotland, Sweden, Wales.

Yes they are slow but they are doing the best they can but I think it is always good to remain positive.

For a list of all the CHCs and the places they cover go to:-
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp

REMEMBER: All things come to those who wait.

Rant over

saurinshah

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 21 2009
AOR Received.
MAY 21 2009
File Transfer...
JUNE 29 2009
Med's Request
APRIL 20 2010
Med's Done....
APRIL 26 2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
MAY 26 2010 passport recieved by chc may 28th 2010
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 22 2010 recieved passport july 06 2010
LANDED..........
AUGUST 28 2010 CALGARY ALBERTA
ZACH said:
Congrats Shouri! Good wishes to you!
THANKS ZACH .LOOKING FORWARD TO VISA.
ALL THE BEST . SAURIN SHAH.

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
Congrats Shouri!
Good wishes to you
saleem

ather8888

Dec 16, 2009
saurinshah said:
HI ALL,
TODAY I HAVE RECIEVED MY PPR EXACTLY AFTER 1 MONTH . I TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR SHARING AND GIVING STRENGTH. I PRAY FOR ALL OF YOU AND I AM SURE YOUR PPRs ARE ON THEIR WAY.

REGARDS. SAURIN SHAH.
[/quot

Congrats

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi SAURINSHAH
many many congrats for the PPR.

could u share with us---how u got such a quick PPR---r u in UK or no foreign travel history or any positive highly qualified education & experience? plz share so that we can assume what might happen to our cases....

also, did u receive PPR by post or e-mail?

once again, congrats for the PPR & i wish u get the visa within the shortest possible time...

saurinshah said:
HI ALL,

REGARDS. SAURIN SHAH.

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi KELLYS

we r sorry if we directly/ indirectly abused London CHC or anyone in London CHC.

those of us who criticise London CHC, r somewhat unsatisfied/ sad to see that:

1. CHCs like New Delhi's applicants r getting the process done within 6/7 months whereas we r waiting for our e-cas to change to 'in process' for 6 motnhs

2. when we receive any postal mail from them we receive it in 2nd class & it's delivered 3/4 days after the letter is posted

3. what we don't understand is if London CHC is dealing with many countries why they do not get more staffs to handle the applications. we know it's not London CHC's fault but at hte end of the day we the applicants r suffering.

4. i admit most us who complain should always remember that previously it used to take lot longer to get the visa from london CHC. but now the rule/ system has changed from 2008. we don't know how many but what we saw in this forum is that only few CHCs r dealing with huge volume of applications & thus falling behind, London CHCis one of them. we get angry coz when all applicants r paying same fees to Canadian governemnt to process the PR application, some applicants r geting their visa at record time whereas ours who have highly qualified credentials, plain-white background + security history, same financial strength as those who r getting PRs in superfast speed from other CHCs, are waiting considerably longer for the same visa. aren't they supposed to treat everyone the same way?

5. those of uis who complain r faced difficult situation where we can't go back to our home country & also wanna leave the country where we r currently residing---noteveryone's situation is the same & all our planning & life is at somewhat seize coz we r waiting for this PR visa.

6. we r not a bunch of grumpy people who likes to keep complaining but when we c that someone with same credentials as ours, gets through the system in the shortest possible time, we feel sad but not jealous for the lucky ones.

7. we know our tears & sorrow doesn't/ will not reach to the long queue of London CHC but it doesn't stop us from feeling a bit unlucky & helpless when we realise that this dealy & this wait is not beacuse we did something wrong.

8. we always remain positive but at hte same time more tensed

9. we know 'waiting' & 'patience' is the things we should stick to, still we can't hide our frustration for the long wait

we do apologise if we hurt anyone but at the end of the day, we r the ones who r suffering....

Kellys said:
I am so mad at people moaning about London CHC.

They have to cover:-
Channel Islands, Denmark, England, Faroe Islands, Finland, Greenland, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Norway, Scotland, Sweden, Wales (and Skilled Worker and Business Class applications from Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE and Yemen)

Pakistan: Economic Class (Skilled Worker, Entrepreneur, Investor and Provincial Nominee) applications only

Plus visitor applications from:-
Channel Islands, Denmark, England, Faroe Islands, Finland, Greenland, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Norway, Scotland, Sweden, Wales.

Yes they are slow but they are doing the best they can but I think it is always good to remain positive.

For a list of all the CHCs and the places they cover go to:-
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp

REMEMBER: All things come to those who wait.

Rant over

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi friends,
here is the updated list with our hearty congratulations to SHAURINSHAH & GP for getting PPR :D. we wish u get the visa asap.

plz keep us posted & updated as soon as u get any new developments/ update from London CHC....

Username CHC Med. Req'st Med. Sent PPR Visa Issued

joej19--------------London---------?-------------May,09-----waiting
paniz---------------London------Jun, 09----------July,09------waiting
chatchat-----------London-------Dec,09----------Dec,09------waiting
zach---------------London--------?---------------Dec, 09-----waiting
samdxb-------------London------Jan, 10-----------Feb, 10-----waiting
Ather--------------London------Jan,10 ------------Feb,10------waiting
azolyma2canada----London--------?---------------Feb,10-------May,10
cherrie-------------London-------Feb, 10----------Mar,10------waiting
cheot09------------London--------?---------------Mar,10-------Apr,10--------May,10
kunal203-----------London------Mar, 10-----------Mar,10-------waiting
neostigmine--------London------Mar,10-------------Mar,10-------May, 10
nari----------------Moscow-----Mar,10------------Mar,10-------waiting
shibleebd-----------London------Mar,10------------Apr,10-------waiting
sherin0621---------London--------?----------------Apr,10-------waiting
saurinshah---------London-------Apr,10------------Apr,10------May, 10
gp-----------------London------April 10------------May,10------May, 10
kellys--------------London------Apr, 10------------May, 10------waiting

gp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saurinshah said:
HI ALL,

REGARDS. SAURIN SHAH.
Hey Congrats Saurin...
Good Luck for your future in Canada. :)

gp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI Guys,
Just got a call from my wife. We have received PPR today..Looking fwd to go home early today..Will tell you details once i read the letter.

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi GP
many congrats for the PPR :D

could u share, did u/ ur wife receive the PPR by 2nd class post? it's really nice to c that a London applicant has got PPR in the same month of sending medical.

if u don't mind, did u have any foreign travel history or anything & yet got the PPR so quickly!
and also r u a citizen in UK?

plz share......

good luck......

gp said:
HI Guys,
Just got a call from my wife. We have received PPR today..Looking fwd to go home early today..Will tell you details once i read the letter.

cheot09

Star Member
Apr 4, 2010
uae
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
nil
AOR Received.
nil
File Transfer...
Mar 29, 2009
Med's Request
Feb 9, 2010
Med's Done....
Mar 13, 2010
Interview........
Mar 8, 2010
Passport Req..
April 12, 2010 (sent on May 1, received by CHC May 4, 2010)
VISA ISSUED...
May 11, 2010 (returned to me on May 19, 2010)
saurinshah said:
HI ALL,

REGARDS. SAURIN SHAH.
congats! wish u good luck and good life once landed in Canada!

Kellys

Star Member
Mar 26, 2009
Dublin, Ireland
Visa Office......
London :)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Dec 2009
AOR Received.
28 Jan 2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
In Process - 7th April 2010
Med's Request
Docs arrived in Canada April 28th
Med's Done....
07/May/2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/July/10
VISA ISSUED...
20/July/10
LANDED..........
27/August/10
shibleebd said:
hi KELLYS

we r sorry if we directly/ indirectly abused London CHC or anyone in London CHC.

those of us who criticise London CHC, r somewhat unsatisfied/ sad to see that:

1. CHCs like New Delhi's applicants r getting the process done within 6/7 months whereas we r waiting for our e-cas to change to 'in process' for 6 motnhs

2. when we receive any postal mail from them we receive it in 2nd class & it's delivered 3/4 days after the letter is posted

3. what we don't understand is if London CHC is dealing with many countries why they do not get more staffs to handle the applications. we know it's not London CHC's fault but at hte end of the day we the applicants r suffering.

4. i admit most us who complain should always remember that previously it used to take lot longer to get the visa from london CHC. but now the rule/ system has changed from 2008. we don't know how many but what we saw in this forum is that only few CHCs r dealing with huge volume of applications & thus falling behind, London CHCis one of them. we get angry coz when all applicants r paying same fees to Canadian governemnt to process the PR application, some applicants r geting their visa at record time whereas ours who have highly qualified credentials, plain-white background + security history, same financial strength as those who r getting PRs in superfast speed from other CHCs, are waiting considerably longer for the same visa. aren't they supposed to treat everyone the same way?

5. those of uis who complain r faced difficult situation where we can't go back to our home country & also wanna leave the country where we r currently residing---noteveryone's situation is the same & all our planning & life is at somewhat seize coz we r waiting for this PR visa.

6. we r not a bunch of grumpy people who likes to keep complaining but when we c that someone with same credentials as ours, gets through the system in the shortest possible time, we feel sad but not jealous for the lucky ones.

7. we know our tears & sorrow doesn't/ will not reach to the long queue of London CHC but it doesn't stop us from feeling a bit unlucky & helpless when we realise that this dealy & this wait is not beacuse we did something wrong.

8. we always remain positive but at hte same time more tensed

9. we know 'waiting' & 'patience' is the things we should stick to, still we can't hide our frustration for the long wait

we do apologise if we hurt anyone but at the end of the day, we r the ones who r suffering....

:)
Just so you know ND CHC only covers Bhutan, India, Nepal.
I agree they should sent docs 1st class
I don't know why they don't take on more staff. There may be an Employment embargo on them because of the recession. I know its happened over here to all govement jobs.
I think the length of processing time depends on where you have lived and also how quick the police return clearance forms which is out of all CHC hands
We are like you with our lives on hold which is frustrating and I know you are not a load of grumpy people :) and I didn't mean to infer you were.
But London CHC are not doing it on purpose.
Maybe i'm just one of those annoyingly optimistic people. ahhhhhhhhhh ;D

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi KELLYS

may be i am one of those pessimistic ones ;) (just kidding)

yes, ND covers fewer countries than London CHC. but it doen't justify that london CHC's sluggish processing. if they r busy & if they know that they gonna b busy (which i think they know), then they should have enough resources to keep them running up to the speed (at least from the money they r making by means of application fees from us)

i accept ur points but my argument is :

-why by the use of their long experience in taking immigrants, they do not establish a system where it will take less time to perform security / background check?

-why in the era of e-mail+WIFI+telecommunication+IT revolution, we have to wait for ages for these security checks?

-we know it's not in the hands of London CHC, we know London CHC has so wait for Intelligence from other coutries but why don't they invest in technologies & human resource (from the money they earn from our fees) so that we don't have to put our life on hold for the foreseeable future ?

-why an AEO applicant's (reagrdless of how many countries he/ she lived in & regardless of which part of the world he/she is from) security/ background check takes less time than a general FSW applicant's security/ background check? if they can finish the security/ backgriound check quickly for AEO applicants, then they should b able to do the same for all applicants (if they really really want), isn't it?

we know, u didn't mean to infer us or hurt us & to assure u, we r not hurt by you. we know, it's just a conversation & discussion. we know, we r all friends here. so, do not worry & please feel free to express

Kellys said:
:)
Just so you know ND CHC only covers Bhutan, India, Nepal.
I agree they should sent docs 1st class
I don't know why they don't take on more staff. There may be an Employment embargo on them because of the recession. I know its happened over here to all govement jobs.
I think the length of processing time depends on where you have lived and also how quick the police return clearance forms which is out of all CHC hands
We are like you with our lives on hold which is frustrating and I know you are not a load of grumpy people :) and I didn't mean to infer you were.
But London CHC are not doing it on purpose.
Maybe i'm just one of those annoyingly optimistic people. ahhhhhhhhhh ;D