+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals Hepatitis B applicant

Jul 4, 2019
Hello everyone My name is sahil sharma and i applied for my study visa in canada and for the same i have done with medical and they found i’m hepatitis b positive.
Now ircc requested me for a new medical tests through the hospital where earlier i gave my medical..i’m totally worried and have no idea what to do..can someone please please help me and guide me what to do now ??? please your suggestion can make my life ..thanks in advance

Reactions: StarrySavannah

Gb_

Jun 16, 2020
Hello everyone My name is sahil sharma and i applied for my study visa in canada and for the same i have done with medical and they found i’m hepatitis b positive.
Now ircc requested me for a new medical tests through the hospital where earlier i gave my medical..i’m totally worried and have no idea what to do..can someone please please help me and guide me what to do now ??? please your suggestion can make my life ..thanks in advance
Dont worry buddy. just go for further test.. you will be fine

jessa8725

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
updated on this please.

michaelmends

Mar 20, 2016
Sahil, go ahead to do the required tests. Please don't be worried. Everything will go well. As you can see from this thread, no one had mentioned that they were denied based on a positive Hep B results.

jessa8725

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
did you receive or see the post above regarding free assessment ? is it okay to click and fill out those questions for Canadian immigartion?

lady_wency

Apr 13, 2021
hi, i am silent reader since before.
right now i am planning to sponsor my husband and he have a chronic hepa b. my husband doctor said he dont need treatment.

I'm just wondering about the question in the form.

the question is Do you have a serious disease? yes or no?

do we need to say yes? since he have hepa b???

thank you

Gb_

Jun 16, 2020
hi, i am silent reader since before.
right now i am planning to sponsor my husband and he have a chronic hepa b. my husband doctor said he dont need treatment.

I'm just wondering about the question in the form.

the question is Do you have a serious disease? yes or no?

do we need to say yes? since he have hepa b???

thank you
I was in same situation. I answered "No" to that question and already got my PR

lady_wency

Apr 13, 2021
I was in same situation. I answered "No" to that question and already got my PR

thank you for your respond. i really appreciated it.

how about in medical? theres also a form need to fill up. did you declared that you have a hepa b? and did you bring a medical certificate from your doctor that indicate you are in good condition and dont need a treatment? did they ask you to show your lab test??

thank you so much

looking forward to hear from you again

Gb_

Jun 16, 2020
thank you for your respond. i really appreciated it.

how about in medical? theres also a form need to fill up. did you declared that you have a hepa b? and did you bring a medical certificate from your doctor that indicate you are in good condition and dont need a treatment? did they ask you to show your lab test??

thank you so much

looking forward to hear from you again
I just told to Panel physician about my hep b, provided her report and notes from my doctor. Then she took sample for further tests and mentioned about my situation in medical report and attached the documents with report to CIC. But I did not say anything in application and just answered "No" to all critical illness kind of questions.

lady_wency

Apr 13, 2021
I just told to Panel physician about my hep b, provided her report and notes from my doctor. Then she took sample for further tests and mentioned about my situation in medical report and attached the documents with report to CIC. But I did not say anything in application and just answered "No" to all critical illness kind of questions.

thank you, i will do the same thing. i will tell my husband just check the box for the "no " option. when the time he will undergo medical, is it okay if he will bring his medical certificate from the doctor to the IOM. just incase they will look for it, he can show it to them?

if you dont mind, can you share your experience when you undergo the medical?

sorry if theres a lot of question. Thank you so much for answering of all my question.

Gb_

Jun 16, 2020
thank you, i will do the same thing. i will tell my husband just check the box for the "no " option. when the time he will undergo medical, is it okay if he will bring his medical certificate from the doctor to the IOM. just incase they will look for it, he can show it to them?

if you dont mind, can you share your experience when you undergo the medical?

sorry if theres a lot of question. Thank you so much for answering of all my question.
Yes, he should bring the certificate or whatever he has that can specifies he is in good condition. I did the same. I gave them notes and recent ultra sound from my doctor . Then the Panel physician attached the document with my medical report and mention about my condition.