+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals Hepatitis B applicant

lady_wency

Apr 13, 2021
Hi gb,How many weeks do you wait to see your medical result was passed?

I'm just wondering ,if they are expiration for my husband labtest? he did it last week of May. I don't know if they will ask a new lab test for his hepa b profile? we planning to submit his application this coming july.

Gb_

Jun 16, 2020
Hi gb,How many weeks do you wait to see your medical result was passed?

I'm just wondering ,if they are expiration for my husband labtest? he did it last week of May. I don't know if they will ask a new lab test for his hepa b profile? we planning to submit his application this coming july.
for me it took really long time. I guess more than two months due to covid-19. But usually it take 2 to 3 weeks

jessa8725

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
iDo we just submit one immigration at all or is it different? like me, going to saskatchewan will i also go through the immigration you submitted or just saskatchewan imig?

jessa8725

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
for me it took really long time. I guess more than two months due to covid-19. But usually it take 2 to 3 weeks
Do we just submit one immigration at all or is it different? like me, going to saskatchewan will i also go through the immigration you submitted or just saskatchewan imig?

Ssor

Mar 17, 2022
Hello! I am new here. Im from Phi.. pls help me with your pieces of advise. I am reactive with HbSag titer but the rest of my lab is non reactive. I will have my medical exam on May. What will I do? Should i push through.? Pls need your advice

Last edited: