+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medicals expired redone but now waiting, is CHC New Delhi accountable at all

rajani.venkatesh

Sep 24, 2008
Folks:

My original medicals expired. So I was sent a new medical form.

CHC messed up my medical form with wrong photo. Finally got that resolved and medical done on Oct. 29th 2009.

My DMP is another big ass. She does not tell me when the medicals were couriered or posted.

Now it has been 2 weeks completed since CHC New Delhi has received my medicals.

Before you start saying it is just two weeks, I am waiting for 12 months since my app was first put in.

Is there any accountability at all in CHC New Delhi ? I am just tired of this waiting.

This is taking a toll on my marriage.

Just as much as we want to be together and enjoy marriage, CHC has other ideas.

Just tired of this. All my friends and family are asking what is wrong with my app.

If I issue a Court Notice to CHC asking for attention will they be forced to respond to Indian Courts ?

Any help or input is appreciated.

-R

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May be you should contact a lawyer. I am not sure if they can help out? From this forum I see NewDelhi is very fast, I am just curious what took you so long?

rajani.venkatesh

Sep 24, 2008
It is a health issue so my medicals has taken so long. But every time after medical the wait is painful.

How can I get any info from inside the CHC ?

I dont know what else I can do to get CHC to answer me.

Any suggestions is helpful.

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Only way is to contact through email though they are not regular in replying. Did you submit all your document at once?

tima

Sep 19, 2009
Can you send your timelines as to when your medical expired and when they asked your to redo and when the corrected your pic etc...
Thanks

rajani.venkatesh said:
Folks:

My original medicals expired. So I was sent a new medical form.

CHC messed up my medical form with wrong photo. Finally got that resolved and medical done on Oct. 29th 2009.

My DMP is another big ass. She does not tell me when the medicals were couriered or posted.

Now it has been 2 weeks completed since CHC New Delhi has received my medicals.

Before you start saying it is just two weeks, I am waiting for 12 months since my app was first put in.

Is there any accountability at all in CHC New Delhi ? I am just tired of this waiting.

This is taking a toll on my marriage.

Just as much as we want to be together and enjoy marriage, CHC has other ideas.

Just tired of this. All my friends and family are asking what is wrong with my app.

If I issue a Court Notice to CHC asking for attention will they be forced to respond to Indian Courts ?

Any help or input is appreciated.

-R

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
try to contact them or make a visit in person. try not to fight with them, they can find more reasons to delay your application. just write to them or say in person how difficult it is for both of you to stay apart so long time. it can work.
good luck!

asimkhan

Star Member
Oct 31, 2009
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/02/09
File Transfer...
21/04/09
Med's Done....
06/01/09
Passport Req..
29/06/2010
try out CAIPS to get inside update of ur case at CHC.............................this is link......http://caips.ca/immigrationstatus.shtml

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think you have to ask yourself what sort of resolution you are looking for. Are you expecting a. fast processing and finalization of your application or b. monetary resolution? I certainly don't think a court order can force them to finalize your application. They cannot and will not issue a visa until all the information is available to them. You said that you re-did your medical on Oct. 29. You should be aware that the results are sent to the REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTRE, not directly to New Delhi CHC. The RMC typically takes 4-6 weeks to input the information into their database at which point the results will be available to ND CHC.

As for receiving any sort of financial compensation, well, I don't know how the Indian court system works, but my guess is that you would end up empty-handed and could instead end up dragging your finalization out longer. I agree with Suin that trying to fight this with a lawyer could instead backfire on you.

I've read through your previous posts, rajani, and although I totally sympathize with your frustration, in all fairness, you must admit that a large part of your wait time was due to an issue with suspected TB which needed to be cleared before your application could proceed. That is outside of CIC's control. So although yes you did initially apply almost 1 year ago, it's only been about 4 months since that issue was resolved and your application could proceed which is not an unreasonable amount of time to wait by any standard. I know it's difficult to wait when you have already waited so long but I really think that it will just be another few weeks before everything is resolved. Just hang in there. Good luck.